• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJS

A

Anew Leaf

Seriously. I think I may survive the whole seven minutes living off my own peanut gallery comments.

At 3:33 and all I can think of is suicide. She's raving about her love for all of humanity or something. I half expect her to grab me through the screen for a hug session.

It's like watching a valley girl sign to her home planet using only air quotes.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At 3:33 and all I can think of is suicide. She's raving about her love for all of humanity or something. I half expect her to grab me through the screen for a hug session.

She said, "I don't think I would want to be a personality type".. I am starting to agree with her. I want to be someone like her so I can be so blissfully clueless about my demeanor all the time.....

A

Anew Leaf

She said, "I don't think I would want to be a personality type".. I am starting to agree with her. I want to be someone like her so I can be so blissfully clueless about my demeanor all the time.....

:laugh:

"I'd like to say..." is going to be my new catchphrase.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:laugh:

"I'd like to say..." is going to be my new catchphrase.

"like to" and "need to" and "should" all have very different meanings.
I'd like to say a lot of things too.....

A

Anew Leaf

"like to" and "need to" and "should" all have very different meanings.
I'd like to say a lot of things too.....

Just leave her alone! Because she has perfect love for all of humanity and puts the world ahead of herself!!!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just leave her alone! Because she has perfect love for all of humanity and puts the world ahead of herself!!!

She needs to save some suicidal gals by staying away from youtube...

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sorry but I couldn't listen to this girl for more than 2 minutes before my brain went to mush can someone please tell me why. :shrug:

I made it to 2:00 exactly but I was also listening to a professor lecture about Sertoli cells. I probably would not have made it 30 seconds if it weren't for the distraction. I am very thankful that my wife is nothing like the ENFJ in that video.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
fuck that I'm dry as shit, and I like my conversations to the point.
Shit isn't dry, buddy. Just ask Bear Grylls.
[YOUTUBE="-vQKBdXk-6s"]ENFJ[/YOUTUBE]
I think she is the kind of girl that is fun in small doses...I can't match this energy level for too long. Anyways, there are pretty effective ways to keep her from talking too much. :D

One thing I don't like about Fe-doms is that they seem to treat everybody as buddies, so it is hard to know where you stand. And I demand special treatment!

A

Anew Leaf

Shit isn't dry, buddy. Just ask Bear Grylls.

I think she is the kind of girl that is fun in small doses...I can't match this energy level for too long. Anyways, there are pretty effective ways to keep her from talking too much. :D

One thing I don't like about Fe-doms is that they seem to treat everybody as buddies, so it is hard to know where you stand. And I demand special treatment!

*jots in notebook* Inferior Fe or Aux Fe? That is the question....

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
[YOUTUBE="-vQKBdXk-6s"]ENFJ[/YOUTUBE]I'm sorry but I couldn't listen to this girl for more than 2 minutes before my brain went to mush can someone please tell me why. :shrug:

I stopped the video at 1:19. Her high pitched voice was annoying and her inability to understand that no one cares about her hair, pretty much pushed me over the edge. Also the fact that she kept mucking up saying ENFJ just boggled my mind. Four letters are tough I guess.

I made it to 2:00 exactly but I was also listening to a professor lecture about Sertoli cells. I probably would not have made it 30 seconds if it weren't for the distraction. I am very thankful that my wife is nothing like the ENFJ in that video.

I don't know how you guys made it that long.

7 seconds before I wanted to tear my hair out.

G

Glycerine

I made it 38 seconds before I shut it off.... way too much energy. I am only like that when I am exhausted.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
yes. ISTPs and INTPs don't seem similar to me at all (similarly, ENTPs and ENFPs the more I learn about them seem to be worlds apart)

you have a movie superhero idea of ISTPS from what I've read.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
My ISTP friend talks more than I do and when she gets going - look out! It is a one-sided "conversation". I still love her to bits though :) But I am only slightly E and I notice that I tend to talk waaaaay less (especially in a group) than my other extroverted friends.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
My ISTP friend talks more than I do and when she gets going - look out! It is a one-sided "conversation". I still love her to bits though :) But I am only slightly E and I notice that I tend to talk waaaaay less (especially in a group) than my other extroverted friends.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
At least the girl in the video doesn't want to put kittens in a rainbow...

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My ISTP friend talks more than I do and when she gets going - look out! It is a one-sided "conversation". I still love her to bits though :)

This is how I am. :) I'm glad you posted because I don't think there are enough istp's here to represent that side. I know a guy istp too, who just won't shut up. :D

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also the fact that she kept mucking up saying ENFJ just boggled my mind. Four letters are tough I guess.

Four letters are tough to say out loud, especially if you're new to it. I didn't even hear her mess it up in the two minutes I watched.

So is it the valley girl accent that is bugging people about the video? or more something about her in general? I'm really trying to get it :laugh:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got to 50 seconds. But that is because I just spent a solid week with my mother, who puts her to SHAME and is more like the woman in Pride and Prejudice, and can go on for hours on end without seeming to pause for breath. I loved that clip with Hugh Laurie. My mother still accuses my dead father of mental cruelty and emotional abuse. It cracks me up inside because she can't see how he suffered. He took to slow, steady sipping and the occasional dry one-liner or flat contradiction, too.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love my eNFj. She rarely spouts nonsense. She can be a little light on logic but I help out there. And she keeps me from being an antisocial prick (she is out of town right now).

wow those are my parents (intj and enfj)....except you seem to have a healthy relationship. go enfj mums! love mine!