Thread: ENFJS

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Mine too but there is always duct tape.
    That stuff just doesn't run out of uses!

I work with an ENFJ and the best thing I've found to have him talk less is to give him a mental task. He is so focused you can almost see the smoke coming out of his ears! Failing that, a physical one, but those are hit and miss as he tends to talk while doing.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

I honestly feel like I do a lot more listening then talking...just sayin. RAWR!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    why are you guys so good at killing all chances of meaningful conversation? can't you have a bit more fun conversation that isn't 100% technical?

I agree with you though, Fe babble can make this ENFP want to reach for the cyanide pills
    100% technical? are you serious? I would consider my conversations to be a mix of both humor and analytical prowess.

Permabanned

fuck that I'm dry as shit, and I like my conversations to the point.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    One of the things I do when I'm around Fe doms (who tend to suck me dry of any want to engage with humans after awhile) is to find another victim for them to suck on. That way I can chime in as/when needed without getting the full suckage that comes from interacting with Fe vampires. This is cause for a sense of guilt at times. True story.
    All I thought about in this sentence was "Fe and suckage"

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    fuck that I'm dry as shit, and I like my conversations to the point.
    that's what I was getting at. I feel like my conversations with a lot of ISTPs have to be premeditated and tweaked for efficiency before I even say anything. in a business setting this is understandable but I almost feel like they expect this from anyone who talks to them in any setting (not all people are men of few words.)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I honestly feel like I do a lot more listening then talking...just sayin. RAWR!
    I'm sorry but I couldn't listen to this girl for more than 2 minutes before my brain went to mush can someone please tell me why.
    [YOUTUBE="-vQKBdXk-6s"]ENFJ[/YOUTUBE]

Permabanned

that's what I was getting at. I feel like my conversations with a lot of ISTPs have to be premeditated and tweaked for efficiency before I even say anything. in a business setting this is understandable but I almost feel like they expect this from anyone who talks to them in any setting (not all people are men of few words.)
    Well personally I enjoy listening to ENFPs because I find them interesting, although they can be annoying and too talkative at times as well. All It really comes down to is communication style. I tend to talk alot more freely with other "S" types than "N". N types either will ignore what you say completely or just babble and talk way too much. I know too many EN types at work who just go on and on and on I don't even bother bringing something up sometimes because they will babble till my head explodes.

Glycerine

And this is another reason why I question my ENFJness. People usually get pissed at me for not expanding on things enough.
    But I don't agree or disagree with the observation in the OP though.

You would love being around a boy crazy one who checks out guys while talking with people.

Glycerine

Do they seem different from INTPs to you in this regard? The INTPs I know seem to have the ability to expand on things for days just by asking a question.