• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Which NF type is the most bullheaded?

Which NF type is the most bullheaded?

• INFJ

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • ENFP

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Infps are sensitive yet can be stubborn with their delusions. you can lead an infp to reality but you cant make him participate. eventually you end up with a fore lorn house cat in your window, on your couch and in your bed until they reconcile with what is.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSFLZ-MzIhM"]:)[/YOUTUBE]

ilovelurking

MBTI Type
INFJ
My experience has been INFJ. *waits for rotten cabbage to be thrown*

No really.

The initial and obvious reaction is to go with ENFJ, but I have found that ENFJ's are easily moveable with social impact and consequence. I work closely with 2 ENFJ's now, 1 in the past (for 5 years) and they certainly extrovert their demands and expectations easily. However, all of them have come to me in private with dilemas and when I give them my opinion on the way they are perceived (3-ish ability) they quickly change track. However, the INFJ's (if not deterred with confidence or self-esteem issues) are rock fucking solid in their stance. They don't care as much about social perception if they believe it to be right. Bullheaded bastards, most of them. (said with loving undertones, staying power if phenomenal)

:yim_rolling_on_the_:yim_rolling_on_the_

Actually...yes, you are right. *waits for rotten cabbages to be thrown this way instead*

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To me the INFPs ( my experience too) are extremely stubborn and headstrong, maybe not constantly, but im sure that in some situations they can be easily the most fiery when their Fi is threatened.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I admit my experience is limited with ENFJ, but I voted INFP.

I risk job, death, anything. I may be quiet sometimes. I may even agree with you, and then do it my own way. I may even be pleasant, and then fix or redo what you did later.

rav3n

No really.

The initial and obvious reaction is to go with ENFJ, but I have found that ENFJ's are easily moveable with social impact and consequence. I work closely with 2 ENFJ's now, 1 in the past (for 5 years) and they certainly extrovert their demands and expectations easily. However, all of them have come to me in private with dilemas and when I give them my opinion on the way they are perceived (3-ish ability) they quickly change track. However, the INFJ's (if not deterred with confidence or self-esteem issues) are rock fucking solid in their stance. They don't care as much about social perception if they believe it to be right. Bullheaded bastards, most of them. (said with loving undertones, staying power if phenomenal)
ENFJs might and can appear to be moveable. But underneath it all, they remain unconvinced.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IME, INFPs.

But I can be damn bullheaded. I don't know if other INFJs are like this or not. I've known so few. Fun, but pointless poll.

S

SingSmileShine

It's difficult to say. I'm pretty bull-headed myself, but I really haven't met very many other ENFPs who are quite as bull-headed.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

No really.

I agree....my observations have been the same.

My general understanding of Fe & Ni also leads me to think that a Fe-dom will tend to be more adaptable to others, seeking to maintain some bridge wherever possible, whereas a Ni-dom will become fixed on their vision & disregard whoever/whatever doesn't go along with it.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's difficult to say. I'm pretty bull-headed myself, but I really haven't met very many other ENFPs who are quite as bull-headed.

Yanno, my ENFP is extremely rigid about some things. I chalked it up to his shadow ISTJ nurtured by the military. /unsure

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My general understanding of Fe & Ni also leads me to think that a Fe-dom will tend to be more adaptable to others, seeking to maintain some bridge wherever possible, whereas a Ni-dom will become fixed on their vision & disregard whoever/whatever doesn't go along with it.

that was essentially my thought as well. the Ni vision can be strong and immovable.

Yanno, my ENFP is extremely rigid about some things. I chalked it up to his shadow ISTJ nurtured by the military. /unsure

:yes: ENFP who has quieted Ne basically has: black-and-white Fi, directing Te, and static Si.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I really want to say myself.. but I think even though I basically have horns sprouting out of my own skull, my own bullheaded nature can't represent all of us. :laugh:

I have to say ENFJ based on my experience.

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm voting INFJs.

And it's mostly because of broadness of their stubbornness - sometimes they won't change their minds even about very small details.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I recently got in a minor fight with an ENFJ, and I apologized in a very sincere manner for our misunderstanding (despite the argument being initiated by him and me being the only hurt party) and he never even acknowledged my apology, let alone accept it and move on. I don't understand it. I've only been able to explain it as stubbornness on his part. It's pretty hurtful being ignored permanently over a trivial argument. It's like...good to know I'm so disposable.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I voted INFP. When they commit I have no idea how to make them budge. I think ENxxs might be more outwardly stubborn but INxxs are un-influenceable.

You can use our values to manipulate us though. Get crafty.

Usehername

On a mission
You can use our values to manipulate us though. Get crafty.

I've tried this. How do you make INFPs budge when they've made a values-based decision that you think is the wrong decision? I try morals and values arguments and it doesn't work.

Neutralpov

I recently got in a minor fight with an ENFJ, and I apologized in a very sincere manner for our misunderstanding (despite the argument being initiated by him and me being the only hurt party) and he never even acknowledged my apology, let alone accept it and move on. I don't understand it. I've only been able to explain it as stubbornness on his part. It's pretty hurtful being ignored permanently over a trivial argument. It's like...good to know I'm so disposable.

Sorry to hear it Thessaly! They will grow up, I had my doorslam time period in my early twenties before I learned not to do it so willy-nilly.

INFJ for the most stubborn. Agree on the Ni not being influenced. I also think they take it a to a level of being righteous or moral superiority which is harder to underpin.

redacted

Everyone who said INFJ is so obviously wrong. It's completely ridiculous to think that we are bullheaded; you need to check yo-selves before you wreck yo-selves. Debate me; I dare you!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everyone who said INFJ is so obviously wrong. It's completely ridiculous to think that we are bullheaded; you need to check yo-selves before you wreck yo-selves. Debate me; I dare you!

You personally, are bullheaded, not all INFJ's. More politically correct?

(edit: kidding, of course.. :) )

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yes, let's start a debate.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've tried this. How do you make INFPs budge when they've made a values-based decision that you think is the wrong decision? I try morals and values arguments and it doesn't work.

Does the decision affect just the INFP or the people/environment around the individual? It might help to point out the effects to others that the INFP may not be aware of