• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Which NF type is the most bullheaded?

Which NF type is the most bullheaded?

• INFJ

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • ENFP

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
BULLHEADED : stupidly stubborn : headstrong
— bull·head·ed·ly adverb
— bull·head·ed·ness noun
(from Dictionary and Thesaurus | Merriam-Webster)

Discuss.*

:popc1:

*I do have an opinion about this but I ain't sharin' it with you all until some others have posted.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
BULLHEADED : stupidly stubborn : headstrong
— bull·head·ed·ly adverb
— bull·head·ed·ness noun
(from www.merriam-webster.com)

Discuss.*

:popc1:

*I do have an opinion about this but I ain't sharin' it with you all until some others have posted.

- ENFJs
- ENFPs who are 7w8s or 8w7s

SubtleFighter

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think all the types are stubborn in different ways . . . but yeah, ENFJs.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
OK. I was going to vote ENFJ. I'm cracking up because that's what everyone else has said, too.

G

Ginkgo

OK. I was going to vote ENFJ. I'm cracking up because that's what everyone else has said, too.

hp_ara3.jpg

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
ENFJ. Man, are they stubborn!

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I won't lie, I based my opinion off of the only ENFJ I know... who is also the most bullheaded, persistent, and kind of annoying person I've ever met. XD

crack

Someone characterize ENFJ stubbornness because I have no idea what it's like and I can't see in what way they'd be bullheadedly stubborn so obviously I do not have a correct model of the ENFJ type, please.

Edit:
My definitions of bullheaded are:
1. thinking with absolutely unmoveable confidence that they know what the right answer to any given question is, and are stubbornly absolutely resistant to hearing any talk that it might be possible they don't know the right answer in any given situation
2. I know I had another definition but I've been up for almost 24 hours and forgot.

To me, bullheadedness is NOT:
1. controllingness
2. domineeringness, stubborn insistence on getting their way ("their way" being whatever they decide to want to happen, i.e. forcing others to do something the way they want it done)
3. general stubbornness - insistence on holding their position on an issue that has NO right or wrong answer to any degree

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
My experience has been INFJ. *waits for rotten cabbage to be thrown*

No really.

The initial and obvious reaction is to go with ENFJ, but I have found that ENFJ's are easily moveable with social impact and consequence. I work closely with 2 ENFJ's now, 1 in the past (for 5 years) and they certainly extrovert their demands and expectations easily. However, all of them have come to me in private with dilemas and when I give them my opinion on the way they are perceived (3-ish ability) they quickly change track. However, the INFJ's (if not deterred with confidence or self-esteem issues) are rock fucking solid in their stance. They don't care as much about social perception if they believe it to be right. Bullheaded bastards, most of them. (said with loving undertones, staying power if phenomenal)

redacted

ENFPs are by far the hardest to get a point across to in my opinion. But my sample probably isn't representative (my best friend is ENFP and she is the biggest contrarian I've ever come across).

ENFJs are more motivated by consensus building it seems.

The Is may be just as stubborn inwardly but probably won't fight as hard.

Major exceptions are quite possible, though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- ENFJs
- ENFPs who are 7w8s or 8w7s

I'm going to have to change my mind and say INFP. they may be quiet about it, but holy shit can they be stubborn, and about the most delusional things.

Usehername

On a mission
I voted INFP. When they commit I have no idea how to make them budge. I think ENxxs might be more outwardly stubborn but INxxs are un-influenceable.

rav3n

Depends. Fi-users are stubborn over internal values. Fe-users are stubborn over external values.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Infps are sensitive yet can be stubborn with their delusions. you can lead an infp to reality but you cant make him participate.