User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which NF type is the most bullheaded?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFJ

14 25.45%
  • ENFJ

20 36.36%
  • INFP

13 23.64%
  • ENFP

8 14.55%
First 12345 Last

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Infps are sensitive yet can be stubborn with their delusions. you can lead an infp to reality but you cant make him participate. eventually you end up with a fore lorn house cat in your window, on your couch and in your bed until they reconcile with what is.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSFLZ-MzIhM"][/YOUTUBE]
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    My experience has been INFJ. *waits for rotten cabbage to be thrown*

No really.

The initial and obvious reaction is to go with ENFJ, but I have found that ENFJ's are easily moveable with social impact and consequence. I work closely with 2 ENFJ's now, 1 in the past (for 5 years) and they certainly extrovert their demands and expectations easily. However, all of them have come to me in private with dilemas and when I give them my opinion on the way they are perceived (3-ish ability) they quickly change track. However, the INFJ's (if not deterred with confidence or self-esteem issues) are rock fucking solid in their stance. They don't care as much about social perception if they believe it to be right. Bullheaded bastards, most of them. (said with loving undertones, staying power if phenomenal)
    :yim_rolling_on_the_:yim_rolling_on_the_

Actually...yes, you are right. *waits for rotten cabbages to be thrown this way instead*

MBTI
    IxFP

To me the INFPs ( my experience too) are extremely stubborn and headstrong, maybe not constantly, but im sure that in some situations they can be easily the most fiery when their Fi is threatened.

6w5(sw5w4) Sx/Sp
    INTP

"Some people never go crazy... What truly horrible lives they must lead"- Charles Bukowski

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I admit my experience is limited with ENFJ, but I voted INFP.

I risk job, death, anything. I may be quiet sometimes. I may even agree with you, and then do it my own way. I may even be pleasant, and then fix or redo what you did later.

No really.

The initial and obvious reaction is to go with ENFJ, but I have found that ENFJ's are easily moveable with social impact and consequence. I work closely with 2 ENFJ's now, 1 in the past (for 5 years) and they certainly extrovert their demands and expectations easily. However, all of them have come to me in private with dilemas and when I give them my opinion on the way they are perceived (3-ish ability) they quickly change track. However, the INFJ's (if not deterred with confidence or self-esteem issues) are rock fucking solid in their stance. They don't care as much about social perception if they believe it to be right. Bullheaded bastards, most of them. (said with loving undertones, staying power if phenomenal)
    ENFJs might and can appear to be moveable. But underneath it all, they remain unconvinced.

IME, INFPs.

But I can be damn bullheaded. I don't know if other INFJs are like this or not. I've known so few. Fun, but pointless poll.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

SingSmileShine

It's difficult to say. I'm pretty bull-headed myself, but I really haven't met very many other ENFPs who are quite as bull-headed.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

No really.

I agree....my observations have been the same.

My general understanding of Fe & Ni also leads me to think that a Fe-dom will tend to be more adaptable to others, seeking to maintain some bridge wherever possible, whereas a Ni-dom will become fixed on their vision & disregard whoever/whatever doesn't go along with it.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Quote Originally Posted by SingSmileShine View Post
    It's difficult to say. I'm pretty bull-headed myself, but I really haven't met very many other ENFPs who are quite as bull-headed.
    Yanno, my ENFP is extremely rigid about some things. I chalked it up to his shadow ISTJ nurtured by the military. /unsure
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    My general understanding of Fe & Ni also leads me to think that a Fe-dom will tend to be more adaptable to others, seeking to maintain some bridge wherever possible, whereas a Ni-dom will become fixed on their vision & disregard whoever/whatever doesn't go along with it.
    that was essentially my thought as well. the Ni vision can be strong and immovable.

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Yanno, my ENFP is extremely rigid about some things. I chalked it up to his shadow ISTJ nurtured by the military. /unsure
    ENFP who has quieted Ne basically has: black-and-white Fi, directing Te, and static Si.