User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by fazinho View Post
    Im so happy............................................. ...
    Finally I found the courage to tell mum that Im gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
    woohoooooooooooooooooooo
    even here people thought I was straight.........................

happy days for me
    What was her reaction?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by iris.moon View Post
    I naturally like people and I have a few friends. But after an year of close friendship, I feel like suffocating. I want to experience new things and meet new friends, but most of all I want to be free. I feel like they're limiting me. But I can't hurt them, so I keep contacts with them. I'm becoming frustrated. I don't want to hang out with them, I don't want to chat with them everyday... I still like them but I don't want to be THAT close anymore, and there's no rational reason. I think I'll never have long-lasting relationships because they always tire me after a while. Do you ever feel this way?
    yea everday when i met my work colleagues. sadly killing them all would be a crime :/
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by iris.moon View Post
    I naturally like people and I have a few friends. But after an year of close friendship, I feel like suffocating. I want to experience new things and meet new friends, but most of all I want to be free. I feel like they're limiting me. But I can't hurt them, so I keep contacts with them. I'm becoming frustrated. I don't want to hang out with them, I don't want to chat with them everyday... I still like them but I don't want to be THAT close anymore, and there's no rational reason. I think I'll never have long-lasting relationships because they always tire me after a while. Do you ever feel this way?
    I guess relationships are technically limits -- they are trade agreements. But the thing about trade agreements is that they can change when the supply and demand change. In your case, the demand for whatever they're offering has decreased (and your supply of what they want has also decreased).

The price of your friendship has increased, so why are you still charging the same amount? Either raise the price or get new customers.

It's true that in friendship there's usually a lag time between equilibrium price and actual price (you give each other the benefit of the doubt and assume the levels will return to their previous state). But you can only afford to take a loss for so long before you realize it won't pay off in the future.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    What was her reaction?
    shocked but supportive.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by fazinho View Post
    shocked but supportive.
    I am sure she loves you.....

MBTI
    IxFP

At least in my experience... yeah
    I find friendship somewhat draining and when I was younger, useless
    I cut off with most of my old friends a year ago. It was a bit dramatic... Maybe very stupid from my part. But I dont regret, I got tired of them, i wanted to be alone to think some things. At the end It was for better, maybe they were not true friends, but i dont keep any resentment or bad feelings, only good memories of my crazy early teens...

6w5(sw5w4) Sx/Sp
    INTP

"Some people never go crazy... What truly horrible lives they must lead"- Charles Bukowski