User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 21

  1. #11
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    ^^I love your fight. Don't ever change that. Oh - this is directed at Rim, not that other dumbass.
    Oh geez.

  2. #12
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    lol wtf was that about?

    maybe i should rephrase it another way. infps tend see both sides of many issues UNTIL they find that one that unjustly gets overlooked by the world.. and then they explode and get people to choose a side.

    that said, this thread is not one of those issues. chill out.

  3. #13
    morose bourgeoisie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    lol wtf was that about?

    maybe i should rephrase it another way. infps tend see both sides of many issues UNTIL they find that one that unjustly gets overlooked by the world.. and then they explode and get people to choose a side.

    that said, this thread is not one of those issues. chill out.
    People are much more likely to listen if you try harder to make sense.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Turtledove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    376

    Default

    HO LAWD! Read me like a book, Rim. But also what Huxley said as far as career steps go, that's really good. I lean to the artistic side more and a little on the social side. The problem is the steps on getting into that career with a degree like that and finding it in your area or how do you get discovered
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

  5. #15
    Member Rim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    ^^I love your fight. Don't ever change that. Oh - this is directed at Rim, not that other dumbass.
    Hear that pencil dicks!? Hi5. I swear this forum is full of trolls. Judging by the sheer number of ports the first one has...he can't have much of a life. Maybe I was wrong, people like that are just a waste of energy. *sigh* its my counter phobic 6 side...gah!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    HO LAWD! Read me like a book, Rim. But also what Huxley said as far as career steps go, that's really good. I lean to the artistic side more and a little on the social side. The problem is the steps on getting into that career with a degree like that and finding it in your area or how do you get discovered
    I decided to simply continue with psychology as my career. I'm good at it, but on the side what gives me meaning is writing. I know it may take 10 years or a lifetime to become good at it but it is something that gives me joy, because I can express myself through it. This is what I wanted to transmit. What we love to do (express our view) doesn't necessarily need to be our career. There are some gr8 artists out there who have had and have normal jobs to support themselves with. I just love creating and sharing for the joy of it.
    Enneagram: | 6w7 cp - 4w5 - 1w2 Sp/Sx/So | The Philosopher King

    Supine - Melancholic
    Socionics: IEE-3Ne

  6. #16
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,480

    Default

    Well, if it helps any. Even if it sounded jokey, I was almost perfectly serious about that paleolithic scenario. I like to reframe questions like the OP in different lights in order to get more insight into the question. Casting your mind back to early human development, IMO, is a perfectly valid approach. Hey, and fleas aren't anything to joke about. Supposedly that's why we're mostly hairless today, flea problems.

    As for my life, I'm satisfied with it. I feel sorry for the guy who has 2,680 posts. What a looser.

  7. #17
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    People are much more likely to listen if you try harder to make sense.
    I was just going for figurative puns and shorthand. It still made sense. If it didn't though, there's nothing stopping me from answering a question.

    And next time, ask questions. I don't see why anyone needs to perceive persectution as a rule or something. I never interacted with Rim before.

  8. #18
    morose bourgeoisie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,859

    Default

    I really wat to get banned for life. Can someone help a brother out?

  9. #19
    Senior Member Santosha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Well, if it helps any. Even if it sounded jokey, I was almost perfectly serious about that paleolithic scenario. I like to reframe questions like the OP in different lights in order to get more insight into the question. Casting your mind back to early human development, IMO, is a perfectly valid approach. Hey, and fleas aren't anything to joke about. Supposedly that's why we're mostly hairless today, flea problems.

    As for my life, I'm satisfied with it. I feel sorry for the guy who has 2,680 posts. What a looser.
    Thank you for making me laugh Qlipy! This is so ENFP it's hilarious! Talking your way out of INFP's wrath For what it's worth, I sensed your intention wasn't bad, perhaps misguided hehe.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

  10. #20
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    lol i have over 5000 posts. definite loser.

Similar Threads

  1. Hey, so I know what I'd like to do for the rest of my life.
    By xisnotx in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 10:33 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 10:07 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 07:45 PM
  4. What are Fun Things to do in the Rain?
    By Vizconde in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 02:04 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 06:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO