User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    ^^I love your fight. Don't ever change that. Oh - this is directed at Rim, not that other dumbass.
    Oh geez.

lol wtf was that about?

maybe i should rephrase it another way. infps tend see both sides of many issues UNTIL they find that one that unjustly gets overlooked by the world.. and then they explode and get people to choose a side.

that said, this thread is not one of those issues. chill out.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    lol wtf was that about?

maybe i should rephrase it another way. infps tend see both sides of many issues UNTIL they find that one that unjustly gets overlooked by the world.. and then they explode and get people to choose a side.

that said, this thread is not one of those issues. chill out.
    People are much more likely to listen if you try harder to make sense.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

HO LAWD! Read me like a book, Rim. But also what Huxley said as far as career steps go, that's really good. I lean to the artistic side more and a little on the social side. The problem is the steps on getting into that career with a degree like that and finding it in your area or how do you get discovered
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

^^I love your fight. Don't ever change that. Oh - this is directed at Rim, not that other dumbass.
    Hear that pencil dicks!? Hi5. I swear this forum is full of trolls. Judging by the sheer number of ports the first one has...he can't have much of a life. Maybe I was wrong, people like that are just a waste of energy. *sigh* its my counter phobic 6 side...gah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    HO LAWD! Read me like a book, Rim. But also what Huxley said as far as career steps go, that's really good. I lean to the artistic side more and a little on the social side. The problem is the steps on getting into that career with a degree like that and finding it in your area or how do you get discovered
    I decided to simply continue with psychology as my career. I'm good at it, but on the side what gives me meaning is writing. I know it may take 10 years or a lifetime to become good at it but it is something that gives me joy, because I can express myself through it. This is what I wanted to transmit. What we love to do (express our view) doesn't necessarily need to be our career. There are some gr8 artists out there who have had and have normal jobs to support themselves with. I just love creating and sharing for the joy of it.
    Enneagram: | 6w7 cp - 4w5 - 1w2 Sp/Sx/So | The Philosopher King

Supine - Melancholic
    Socionics: IEE-3Ne

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Well, if it helps any. Even if it sounded jokey, I was almost perfectly serious about that paleolithic scenario. I like to reframe questions like the OP in different lights in order to get more insight into the question. Casting your mind back to early human development, IMO, is a perfectly valid approach. Hey, and fleas aren't anything to joke about. Supposedly that's why we're mostly hairless today, flea problems.

As for my life, I'm satisfied with it. I feel sorry for the guy who has 2,680 posts. What a looser.

People are much more likely to listen if you try harder to make sense.
    I was just going for figurative puns and shorthand. It still made sense. If it didn't though, there's nothing stopping me from answering a question.

And next time, ask questions. I don't see why anyone needs to perceive persectution as a rule or something. I never interacted with Rim before.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I really wat to get banned for life. Can someone help a brother out?

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Well, if it helps any. Even if it sounded jokey, I was almost perfectly serious about that paleolithic scenario. I like to reframe questions like the OP in different lights in order to get more insight into the question. Casting your mind back to early human development, IMO, is a perfectly valid approach. Hey, and fleas aren't anything to joke about. Supposedly that's why we're mostly hairless today, flea problems.

As for my life, I'm satisfied with it. I feel sorry for the guy who has 2,680 posts. What a looser.
    Thank you for making me laugh Qlipy! This is so ENFP it's hilarious! Talking your way out of INFP's wrath For what it's worth, I sensed your intention wasn't bad, perhaps misguided hehe.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

lol i have over 5000 posts. definite loser.