[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

silence...
    I am extremely quiet, an outcast, and conflict-avoidant. But I also have strengths too, that I can forgive you all because you are unique and special. I kill with kindness, hating violence and social conflicts. People always bully me into actually talking, but I can't. Just be your true self and know your strengths and weaknesses. Some weaknesses we cannot change, but work on your strengths, forgive, and accept that.

MBTI
    infp

My husband and i are both infp. We dated for three years and have been married 9 years, and we have 5 kids. We are best friends. We've both always been loners and our marriage fills our relationships tank like 95% so the friends we do have are very long time friends we see very infrequently. Also, being super idealistic, we are both excellent at reminding eachother of that idealism when the doubt creeps in. As expected we talk together all the time, using tons of symbols and metaphores and totally tracking with eachother. I laugh about the slowness on the sex front though, that wasnt us at all. We clicked and our relationship has always been very sensual and spur of the moment.
    Here's our down sides (although we're optimists, so they dont bather us much) our house is a mess. The only time we've had it cleaned and organized for more than about a week is when we decided there was purpose and belief behind it. As soon as that idea dissipated, its impossible for either of us to stay motivated. The other bummer is this: when one of us sees a weakness is the imbalance we take on that and it is haaaard. Like authority. Or being a people person. Or being logical. Then the other gets upset about the one trying to balance not being true to themselves.
    But life with two mediators is working really great for us!
    Likes deathhiya liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Assuming we're speaking more stereotypical INFP types, and assuming values are well coincided an INFP with another INFP would be slow, and take its time to move from step to step in the relationship. It might even start out that the INFPs don't realise they were in a relationship until they've kind of addressed it solidly in communication. I think the relationship can be intense on an very closed scale, where on the outside most people probably wouldn't even realise they were in a relationship. The directions can go many ways and the relationship could work as long as communication is addressed solidly to help the relationship forward rather than to be unclear with how things are going.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Not good
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan