• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Who doesn't like Random Questions?

Black Hole Sun

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Some random questions that I have been wondering and trying to find link between the answers and Personality types. I'll give my answers feel free to comment them if you like.

1.Do you ever tell your brain to shut up, because it is always going on and on?

2. Do you think maybe there something bigger in-stored for you in your life?

3. How nostalgic are you?

4. Do you find it hard to talk to Sensors?

5. If you can have any super power what would it be and why?

6. Do you admire ESXPs because there ability to enjoy the present to the fullest?

7.What is your obsessions?

Updated

8. Do find yourself sad for no reason? or because in actuality everything is sad? (Idk if that make senses.)

9. Are you ever truly happy?

10. For me I love when people remember the little things, or do the little things for me. Ex. Giving me rock and saying how that represents something special. How about you all? Also would you keep it or toss it eventually?

11. Do you try to relive little moments, that where special or made you feel a certain something? It could be anything ex. eating cereal while sitting on your bed and watching a late night program, so you try relive this the next day because you were comfy and you enjoyed it so much. Also it never usually works for me.

12. Can you find flaws in people or in objects easily?

13. How do you all handle stress?

Fill free to add if you like.

Last edited:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, I don't have a problem with my brain going on & on. If I'm not asleep, then what else would it be doing? I like to think a lot...I'm usually not a worrier.
If I don't like my thoughts because they're upsetting me, then I may try to change what I am thinking about, maybe through some distraction.

No, not in the sense I think you mean. I don't think I will have an especially significant life in the grand scheme of things. A mundane existence is still something I dread a bit, but I don't need for something "big" to prevent me from feeling like my life is mundane.

Not very. I tend to be more excited about what will or could be. The past can feel haunting. When I get nostalgic, it tends to be brief. Even when I listen to older music or watch older films, instead of it reminding me of my past, I construct a whole new story around it in my head. If I can't do this, then it often fails to hold my attention & cease to revisit it.

Not necessarily. I can find it hard to talk to people, period. Sometimes communication is easier with another N, but not always. It depends on what each person is willing to try to understand and the conversation topic. The conversation topic is a big one.

I honestly just don't care about super powers.

6. Do you admire ESXPs because there ability to enjoy the present to the fullest?
Sometimes, sure, although I bet some would tell you they find their anxieties or thoughts or whatever a "distraction" at times too.

Personality typology! Music. Literature. Fashion, design & art. Love, death, identity, and you know, the meaning of life :D ;).

---------

Do you get very involved in communities and teams, or prefer to be a bit of a lone-wolf?
I am very much a lone-wolf. I've made more effort in recent years to get involved in more of my church activity (mostly volunteer work), but I'm still on the outskirts of it. Even when I show up, I tend to "be on my own" the whole time, not a part of the group; I tend to connect one-on-one still if I connect with anyone at all. However, I've consciously made effort to get involved more to counter my natural tendency to isolate myself. I'm still not a "joiner".

Do find yourself sad for no reason? or because in actuality everything is sad? (Idk if that make senses.)

I find it hard to tell the difference, which is its own problem.

I think I have had short periods of it. I admit that I am often dissatisfied with life.

10. For me I love when people remember the little things, or do the little things for me. Ex. Giving me rock and saying how that represents something special. How about you all? Also would you keep it or toss it eventually?

I admit I don't like useless objects I'm expected to hold onto forever out of sentimentality... I've heard people say they dislike flowers because they die, but that's exactly why I love them! You enjoy them for a period & then they go away :D.
I do appreciate when people remember little things about me, things unique to me, & they do things using that specific knowledge.

11. Do you try to relive little moments, that were special or made you feel a certain something? It could be anything ex. eating cereal while sitting on your bed and watching a late night program, so you try relive this the next day because you were comfy and you enjoyed it so much. Also it never usually works for me.

I'll remember it, but it can feel painful, because it's gone now. It often just reminds me of what I don't have NOW. Also, it may revive other moments that I associate with bad feelings. I think I've blocked this wistful side of myself because of that. I used to get caught up in reviewing the past a lot more, going over what was said/did, the good & the bad, but it was emotionally turbulent for me. Avoiding this has also helped me to experience life in the moment more instead of postponing processing it for later, which I used to do a lot. I'd like to think my current way is healthier... I feel like being future-focused is a better mindset for me. The only problem is I get impatient for the future, so sure it must be better than whatever is happening right now.

Oh yeah....but I'm pretty forgiving too.

I procrastinate with any unpleasant tasks, I indulge in food/drink/relaxation, and I distract myself with fantasy or contemplating/learning about unproductive stuff (ie. Jungian theory). If I am capable of solving the issue ASAP, then I will do that. I tend to put it off if a solution is not readily achievable though, or if it's very boring/tedious/unpleasant to me.

Last edited:

xisnotx

Permabanned

Yes. It's told me multiple times that it wont.

Only if I choose so. I'm the one who controls that.

I can be very nostalgic.

What's so hard about this:
sensor- thats a nice car.
me- i like the color.
sensor- yeah and the engine blah blah blah
me-yup, i agree.

the ability to not die. though there won't be anything super about that power..

especially when they're drunk, and I'm in the mood to accommodate bs.

answering random questions.

Inverness

MBTI Type
INFJ
Sometimes the constant monologue is annoying, meditation seems to help with this, but most of the time, it's not that much of an issue.

I'm not sure of the finiteness the question intends, but I suppose I do think that loftier standards and existence are in the future.

To a certain point, very. I very much like to look through old papers, pictures, belongings...just to do it and relive a bit of it all. Usually glossing over the parts I'd rather ignore.

Sometimes. A few of my family members are and it's sometimes challenging to get things across, but not a large issue.

I'm not sure, but I always liked Nightcrawler and Storm from X-men, so I would probably choose theirs.

Sure. I have had a few ESTP professors and I've always found them to be quite fun!

Um, not sure. I feel as if I have too many. But in fear of sounding like a crazy person, I'll go with music, art, and driving :p

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yes, but only when I'm trying to sleep. Most of the time I'm happy with it going on and on.

Not in the abstract sense. I know what I want -- now I only have to work for it.

Extremely, painfully...

Nope. I sometimes find talking to sensors have a calming effect on me. They make my problems tangible, and therefore solvable. If I talk to Ns we both end up panicking over things that don't exist.

First thing that came to mind -- the ability to talk to nature and animals. But what would be really useful is to be able to teleport (LDR -- not fun)

Yes, I admire everyone who is able to enjoy the present, because I can rarely do that.

Depends :D (Don't get me started)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yeah, I've nearly given up on that, I just let it go on and on and on until I just pass out at night.

Of course, who doesn't?

Not very- maybe a little bit. Not referring to items though, just memories, some of my childhood memories can be very vivid as if I'm reliving them again with the same context, thoughts, and emotions. They can consume me occasionally but it is not often.

Not as a whole. Since most people are sensors, and there is a higher chance of me talking to a sensor, there will be a great amount that I still can't talk to. Those are the bad ones that we like to refer to here.

Reasons that I can't talk to some sensors are different than the reasons that I can't talk to some intuitives, both when taken to an extreme are just bad. Seems like many of my biggest pet peeves have to do with terrible SJ's over any other type.

Flying- always flew in dreams, always wanted the ability to do so at any time because it is an amazing experience every time.

Absolutely, every day. It's the way I strive to be the most.

None really, I normally have an obsession of the moment which moves on before I even have a chance to call it an obsession

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

yes

i was convinced i was the center of the world when i was a child. i thought something big was meant for me when i was a teenager. now I'm in my 20s and i just want to do what comes to my mind.
quite. i can wallow in emotions but i also have the pragmatism to stop it and do something useful.

yes. and frustrating as well. very.

i want to fly. i want to teleport. i want to be invisible so i can listen to conversations and see whats happening without my interference. i want to be immortal. oh ok...the best best best power i could ever wish for would be to eliminate every injustice in the world ever. is that considered a super power? that would be awesome.

yes.

music. other obsessions come and go.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Every weekday I take a nice walk through the city today and absorb the surroundings, paying attention to every detail, and feel and live with everything around me. But my head continually bombards me with questions and ideas and suggestions until I start thinking about why I can't stop thinking ad infinitum.

2. Do you think maybe there something bigger in-store for you in your life?
Well, there's now (uni), and then there will be: Work. Work. Work. My life has little potential, which is good because I might get a chance to steer it into a good direction if I'm not satisfied.

Sometimes I walk over freshly cut damp grass in the morning and feel memories of my school days wash over my head, or I'll listen to music that I used to listen to years ago and remember the feelings at the time. good and bad.

4. Do you find it hard talking to people?
Sensors are people too!!! ... as a side note, I do sometimes find it hard talking to people. Some people are easier to talk to than others (I think it's a matter of extravert vs introvert).

Freeze time and perceive the unperceiveable. If anyone answers anything better than that, I'd be surprised.

6. Do you get very involved in communities and teams, or prefer to be a bit of a lone-wolf?
Definitely lone wolf, I wouldn't know of any other way.

7. Do you admire ESXPs because there ability to enjoy the present to the fullest?
Yes, for sure. They do have their own problems and I like hearing about them too. I find it very interesting seeing the opposite of myself.

8.What are your obsessions?

guitar, piano, video games (Fighters, FPS, racing, adventure, you name it), books, anime, enneagram, music. What I'm finding though, is that I'm too spread out and need to cut back on these obsessions and focus more intently on just a few of them and take the rest as simple passtimes.

Undeclared

MBTI Type
INTp
I'm so nostalgic that when I get sad or really bored I think of nostalgic things that might possibly happen in the future and then feel nostalgic over them. lol am I weird for doing this? :unsure:

Inverness

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm so nostalgic that when I get sad or really bored I think of nostalgic things that might possibly happen in the future and then feel nostalgic over them. lol am I weird for doing this? :unsure:

Not too weird :p I've had these 'pre-nostalgia' episodes a handful of times, but not too often.

Black Hole Sun

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I like everyone responses there very interesting and they are very entertaining to read. Thanks.

4. Do you find it hard talking to people?

Ok maybe I have issues talking to people too lol, but I was asking about sensors because whenever I try to connect with them it doesn't seem to work, but I do have some issues talking to some people too.

6. Do you get very involved in communities and teams, or prefer to be a bit of a lone-wolf?
Lone-wolf, I don't do communities and teams they stress me out and I kinda hate it, I love to work alone without pressure from other people.

I'm going to edit the OP with the new questions

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I sometimes feel my brain is overactive and it prevents me from going to sleep. Sometimes, writing about what is on my mind helps calm my mind and I can sleep (usually stuff I write in text files and never publish). When I was younger I used to wish I could silence my brain activity, but I've grown to accept it and sometimes it even leads to creative inspiration, so i've accepted it as part of me.

I'd like to beleive that I have the potential to be much more than I am - I can visualize a better version of me without much offort, but getting to that stage of being requires a lot of things that often seem out of reach and/or outside my power to influence.

Very

It can be more challenging since they think differently from me, but if common interests exist, then it can be an interesting experience to talk to them and see how their minds work (people often like the same things for different reasons, and I find that to be an interesting way to get a better understanding of someone).

Timetravel - There are a few important things I might have done differently in life and having an interest in history it would be really cool to be able to go back and see how accurate our perceptions of the past really are. The problem of paradoxes, unintended consequences and how it would actually work might make it a less desirable power tho. Weather Control would be a nice alternative power that has a lot of versatility ranging from practical (generate wind or sun for alternative energy, or even make a difference in global climate change), to comfort, to fun practical jokes. :)

No, but i do admire the amazing things they can do as a result of their attumenet with Se (reaction time, dexterity, coordination and things like that)

Trying to understand things (people, systems, devices etc)

8. Do find yourself sad for no reason? or because in actuality everything is sad? (Idk if that make senses.)
I can see sadness (and joy) in many things that others do not, and sometimes strange things make me sad, but I cant say I feel sadness without being able to point to a reason for it (even if that reason may seem baffling). I think that feeling sadness (or joy) and not being able to explain it would be a sign of the subconscious percieving something the conscious mind does not.

I don't know. The only benchmark we have for what true hapiness might be is outr own greatest feelings of joy, contentment, excitement and any thing else that causes such a feeling that we have experienced. Reaching such a pinnacle for me has been a rare but not unique experience for me, but it is not for me to say if it was true hapiness or not.

What I appreciate is the creative touches or symbolic gestures someone adds to an experience. Not sure if thats the same thing you are referring to, but your example sounds like it. If I feel that someoen put their heart or creativity into somehthing and gives it to me, I will not discard it without a very good reason.

11. Do you try to relive little moments, that where special or made you feel a certain something? It could be anything ex. eating cereal while sitting on your bed and watching a late night program, so you try relive this the next day because you were comfy and you enjoyed it so much. Also it never usually works for me.
I don't often make a conscious effort to do so, but I do experinece trigger events that bring forth a pleasant old memory that gives a warm feeling. When I make a conscious effort to relive old pleasant memories sometimes it work, and sometimes it backfires and makes me feel sad for being something that now seems to hard to attain again.

Yes

When possible, I like to resolve the source of stress as soon as possible. If it can not be resolved reasonably quickly I try to make a plan to deal with what is causing the stress. If it is beyond my ability to influence, then it gets internalized and often affects me both physically (blood pressure, headaches, nausia etc) and mentally (agitation, depression etc) until it is either resolved, or I reach a point of acceptance. Talking about it can aleviate the symptoms of it, but it usually is still present at a subconscious level even after that, just not as bad.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

yes. i find i can quiet it with yoga.

yes. i want to help change the world for the better.

very.

no. my mom and some of my closest friends are sensors.

flying. because it'd be amazing to see the sky like that, and it'd be FUN. and you could reach high things.

yes, definitely.

obsessions? personality is one, i guess. i really like categorizing things. i'm obsessed with colors.

no, not usually. i get sad because of tragedies, and global inequity.

definitely!!

me too, it's always special. though maybe not giving me a rock, i'd rather have something nice. lol. i tend to keep things like ticket stubs, receipts, little notes, etc.

yes sometimes! but you're right, it usually doesn't work as well the next time.

sure, though i'm better at strengths.

sensory comfort and companionship. bath, being outside, running, driving, loud music, hugs; being around my family, friends, and boyfriend.

Idealatious

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
91?
Whoa; this took a while to write!

Sure. But just telling it to shut up isn’t effective; I’ve got to get my mind on something else. I’ve always wanted to try meditation; always been unable to sit still for 5 minutes without falling asleep, getting bored, or getting a piece of paper so I can at least write down all the things I’m remembering I have to do. I’d love to find a nice quiet state of creativity.

Stored; as in compartmentalized somewhere in the food pantries of life, in Tupperware marked with my name? Nah. Of course, I’d love to be a part of something bigger than myself. But I believe these big things in life aren’t stamped with my name, or maybe I’ll have to scrape together something bigger in life, or just wander into something and make it my own. ...Not sure. In short, I wish, but I doubt it, so I'll try to find/create something meaningful.

Not very. I don’t remember much from my childhood. However, some things like old video games, songs, and pictures I’ve drawn make me feel a bit nostalgic. There is one childhood smell that brings me back a little; it’s a sort of out-doorsy carroty, wet earth smell. It’s actually kind of gross, heh. I normally ignore the past; but if something I’ve forgotten hits me, it gives me a bit of pleasure, if not any actual longing for the past or vivid memories of the past.

It’s hard to talk to everyone. It’s a bit harder, with sensors, to get past the small-talk stage and find something that really connects us two.

Oh – I’ve thought of this extensively! After sadly rejecting flight, I’ve decided that the ability to control time would be much more useful and increase my quality of life greatly. I could sleep for 9 hours every night, be able to pause every conversation to think of something to say, and rewind all my awkward social missteps. All the time in the world! Lovely.

Oh definitely! ESTPs, you glorious bastards. ;)

Drawing, writing, walking underneath the moon on chilly nights. Psychology, self-improvement and personality systems. Social issues and attempting to champion against racism, sexism, and all forms of prejudice. Creating characters and diversifying their pasts, appearances, personalities, and stories. Trying to be more knowledgeable, creative, socially adjusted, competent, and all that.

Makes perfect sense. Yes to both. I occasionally have mood swings that swing into hypomanic states, usually induced by being with friends, chocolate, self-discoveries, roller coasters, lack of worries, or something awesome on the internet, and depressive states, induced by insecurities, negative interactions, and usually the piling up of many small things. Er. In a slight rewording of the question, I often find myself happy, despite how things in actuality are pretty sad. But not everything. I can just ignore the sad things for a time.

Heh. Once, someone I barely knew asked me that. And I said I wasn’t happy, but satisfied. After more reflection, I realized it was the other way around. I am often happy, but only because I manage to ignore my goals and ridiculously high standards for a while. I am not satisfied with life. I’m not sure how what being “truly happy” is. Is it being in a baseline state of happiness, that may change, but always reverts back? Is it being happy in general? Is it knowing everything is really alright? …I doubt I’m truly happy, but it depends on the definition of that.

I don’t know if anyone has ever given me something that represents something. So I’m not sure – I would probably keep it but wouldn't necessarily be all that attached to it, honestly. I’m not very attached to items in general. I love it when people remember things about me, or reveal in some way that they know me.

No. Hmm. Maybe I should. I rarely think about my past. I barely remember what I did two days ago. I’m pretty bad at reliving things. Especially reliving good things.

Oh, quite easily when I'm analyzing or critiquing cynically. Except when I’m in my “social” mood. This mood of general friendliness and often shallow interactions is different from my “over-enthusiastic” mood, which I use solely with very good friends. This social mood is a bit awkward, but very friendly and accepting, in which I adapt easily to the circumstances and am not that surprised by anything people say. I usually get pretty good impressions of people then. But when I’m not interacting with people, as an observer, I find flaws very easily. I’m the kind of person you want editing your essays for tiny flaws, or finding flaws in a debate, as long as I have time to think about it.

Not well. The bodily sensations are quite alarming sometimes with intense stress and anxiety. But with more normal, day-to-day stress, I’m good at getting work done, not so good at not resenting it. On a more practical note, I try to go for nice jogs and walks at night if I get stressed, or try to modulate my breathing, or just try to unwind with a hilarious conversation or stupid video. Or have impromptu dance parties when no one's looking.

Random unnumbered question. Do you get very involved in communities and teams, or prefer to be a bit of a lone-wolf?.

I join lots of things but work best on my own. Clubs, organizations, all that, I join them to try and be social and gain useful skills. But when it comes to projects, I always feel like I work best on my own, maybe ideally with a brainstorming session or two before I actually do the work.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I frequently have racing thoughts and overactive imagination issues, and sometimes I struggle with anxiety and paranoia. As much as I would like to tell my brain to "shut up," I still haven't found the on/off switch so it really doesn't do much good. I just have to ride it out or try to distract myself.

I would like to hope so - but on a small scale, if that makes any sense. I believe I have a purpose, but I'm not an ego-driven megalomaniac.

Not very. Thinking about the past - even the good parts of it - has a depressing effect on me. The past feels haunting; my memories are like bad dreams, and the people in them are like ghosts. The worst of it has holes in it, through which entire events have somehow slipped out of my recollection. I'm much more concerned with possibilities and improvement for the future.

Depends on the conversation topic. If we're superficially ranting about people we both know in real life, they're usually fine. As soon as I start getting into the psychological motivations of person X or putting the issue into some broader societal context, they typically check out. With extreme sensors, I have to keep things purely on a concrete level, which actually bores the hell out of me. So yeah.

The ability to speak, read, write, and understand every language that ever existed. I want to be able to communicate with anyone, without assistance. I just think that would be really cool, but so far my human head only fits English and broken Spanish, German, and Latin that I really need to do some brushing up on.

I haven't been very close with too many of these, but the ones I know seem to have a very quick wit for spur-of-the-moment humor. I do admire that. And it's just fun to be around someone who cracks you up all the time.

Film, music, art, travel, psychology, justice, literature, language, culture, fashion, and politics.

Updated

There is usually something to blame for my sadness, circumstantially. But it affects me deeply, and then I find myself horribly upset over the state of the world in general.

Once in a while. I think so.

I do attach sentimental value to things, yes. I don't go overboard, though. I'm not going to hang onto old love letters from an ex just for the sake of nostalgia. I like to be thoughtful, and I like it when people are thoughtful in their interactions with me.

Sometimes I do things like that, but not because I'm trying to replicate a moment I already lived. I like watching certain movies or doing certain things because they make me happy now, not because they made me happy yesterday.

YES. Yes, yes, yes. It's to the point of being a flaw in myself, honestly. I can't sit back and accept things very easily. :(

By going into a sort of combative, grit-your-teeth-and-do-it mode. I can be very confrontational in my proactive desire to get things resolved. There are many people who seem to live by the "well, I'll just sleep on it and see how I feel" mantra, but for the life of me, I've never been able to do this. I want answers and completion, and I can't rest easily until those things are achieved.

Last edited:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, and it fails because it only serves to get my brain going even more.

In the career path I have chosen, I hope that the knowledge I instill in others will help people to realize their full potential. I also think that there's something even bigger in store, just I don't know exactly what it is in particular.

Pretty nostalgic about certain aspects of the past like music and movies and the like, and enjoy retro and vintage things, but I focus towards building a better future.

No. I find at least something to talk about with them. I think it's good to get a different perspective of things, especially if my ideas tend not to be so practical. At least someone would keep me honest and grounded. ;)

Time travel. It would be wonderful to actually get to see what happened, and perhaps what will be. Could change what actions people make in the present moment and have a more positive influence on the course of the future.

I like the fact that they enjoy the present to the fullest. I wouldn't say it's an admiration though. More like I envy them for being able to live in the moment. To imagine how they could encode what's going on in the present moment to such detail and I wonder if their memories are a lot clearer as a result.

Learning, synths and other types of musical keyboards, Genesis (the band), meteorology, science in general, frogs, ornithology, the 80s, library/book motifs, Victorian era stuff, Romantic era stuff, Romanticism, Rationalism, among things.

Sometimes. PMS does that. :laugh: But in all seriousness, my sadness usually has a root cause... if it isn't because I pick up on someone else's, it is because I am yearning for something. It tends to be a lot stronger than I anticipate. I tend to hold the sadness in and express my pain in private. I'm not a big fan of feeling sad though... the emotions tend to overwhelm me, tbh. I prefer to have my feelings in balance.

Yes, there are moments where I feel truly happy, and it is wonderful. Happiness comes in several forms, and it's not just finding that one big thing... the small things add up over time.

I'd keep the rock and put on top of a jar filled with other rocks as a momento. I am quite sentimental about these things.

I do this through music. It's my way of reliving my memories. I find music is a more symbolic means of reliving what I've experienced. Certain pieces evoke certain moods from certain times. It's a more abstract way of interpreting the world, but music in general is how I paint the canvas of time.

Dare I say it, I am quite critical of things in general. I am quite persnickety, tbh. While I acknowledge flaws in people and objects, I think that it is the flaws that create either of two scenarios... the flaws can make a person more beautiful, or it offers an opportunity for personal growth. I am the most critical of myself than anything else. It can be berating at times.

If we're talking about handling it in a positive fashion, rather than my usual neurotic mental spinning out of control to the point of madness or ESTP shadow coming out, then I'd say that I tend to vent out my emotions... either creating art/music or writing. Most times I tend to just detach from the stress. I really dislike drama and chaos, so I tend to focus on creating a calmer atmosphere. I tend to withdraw a bit, read, play with my synths, listen to music, get involved with more scientific/philosophical thinking stuff, and then I return to the real world. Establish homeostasis, pretty much! :) I tend to soldier on with stressful situations... push my own weight past things. I get really determined to make it through even the hardest of times. I consider myself to be a fighter in stressful situations. I give my all, and do my best. If things don't work out, then I move onto the next thing. Even though I may get scatterbrained and a bit cranky, I prefer to step back and think with a clearer mind. Sometimes I get pessimistic... and assume the absolute worst. But I figure out a plan of action to help alleviate the stress.