User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Impossible Fe

Permabanned

I do this with ideas. I'll develop emotional attachments to certain ideas. If I'm going to be crying over Kleenexes in the future I might just have to change my type.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Gosh that too. Stubborn AND stupid. I suppose they deserve it. Survival of the fittest!

(It really wasn't a good idea to sample candy for "quality control"..)
    Hahaha, yeah... I'm pretty sure almost every person in a horror movie deserves to die.... so very stupid. Darwin makes an appearance every time!

No razors in the candy? That's good . My dad tests all of the candy to make sure it's fine.... I'll keep your secret safe

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Hahaha, yeah... I'm pretty sure almost every person in a horror movie deserves to die.... so very stupid. Darwin makes an appearance every time!

No razors in the candy? That's good . My dad tests all of the candy to make sure it's fine.... I'll keep your secret safe
    Darwin's arm =

People in horror movies use antique batteries in flashlights and always have to hit the flashlights to work, are ultra-gullible and don't get creeped out by anyone who knocks on their doors in the middle of apocalyptic storms... It's saddening that the women always have to play damsel in distress (I was thinking of a story in which the guy has to be saved all the time this morning but I think it's been done before..) and almost always believe anything. Thankfully there's the omnipotent arm of Darwin

(Yes this is a sugar high)

Edit: razors in candy I don't understand people who do that at all. This makes me think of the explosives in the Firefly apples.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

One might say that I'm a hoarder. I have a sentimental attachment to a wide piles of things. I have books that I love a lot, maybe they are like my pet books. In a "Fahrenheit 451" scenario I am likely to die. I'm attached to photographs, drawings I made, old scribblings I probably can't even read anymore. I have boxes of "treasure", which I probably could not get 50 cents for on the open market.

ReflecTcelfeR

Darwin's arm =

People in horror movies use antique batteries in flashlights and always have to hit the flashlights to work, are ultra-gullible and don't get creeped out by anyone who knocks on their doors in the middle of apocalyptic storms... It's saddening that the women always have to play damsel in distress (I was thinking of a story in which the guy has to be saved all the time this morning but I think it's been done before..) and almost always believe anything. Thankfully there's the omnipotent arm of Darwin

(Yes this is a sugar high)
    Sounds like something you find in a video game. The Arm of Darwin!!! Grants you evolutionary powerz!!!

They just need to walk away, but they never walk away. They never walk away. Yeah, I can't think of any movie where the girl is in power... Hmmmm.

That is no problem! I understand it completely.

NPcomplete

Sounds like something you find in a video game. The Arm of Darwin!!! Grants you evolutionary powerz!!!

They just need to walk away, but they never walk away. They never walk away. Yeah, I can't think of any movie where the girl is in power... Hmmmm.

That is no problem! I understand it completely.
    The arm of Darwin. Haha! Shhh the spirit of Darwin is amongst us. Do you hear the beagle? Yes, that's him. Exterminate the weak!!!!!!!!!!

In one of the Saw movies one girl lives (I think?) but she gets killed in the next one. I'm really not sure. The clips I was made to watch scarred me.

ReflecTcelfeR

@thealchemist - I remember that one! she had cut off her arm! I thought she survived? Or is the drug addict that becomes one of the bad guys... So many spoilers.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I do that to many things: paper, plastics, food etc.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

In one of the Saw movies one girl lives (I think?) but she gets killed in the next one. I'm really not sure. The clips I was made to watch scarred me.
    thealchemist - I remember that one! she had cut off her arm! I thought she survived? Or is the drug addict that becomes one of the bad guys... So many spoilers.

... and yeah, it's actual general spoilers, so if you haven't seen the movies but plan to, don't read.

I actually really liked the Saw movies. There's a lot, mentally, going on there, with all the flashbacks and/or continuously unfolding backstory, the convoluted timeline, the puzzles themselves, as well as the ongoing comparison between sadism and justice. Were Jigsaw's methods to reform individuals mired in their own depravity "ethical"? But some of the imagery still linger in my head; I'm sure there are those who shouldn't watch them, those images are powerful and disturbing.

So how's this all tie into Impossible Fe again? Jigsaw seemed pretty Fi. (Probably ISTJ.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Gosh, it's just a piece of paper.

If it makes you feel any better, recycle it -- it knows that it will have a second life.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5