User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cranez View Post
    Okay so here is the thing. I should have clarified a bit more on the living situation.

It's my apartment. My name is on the lease. Not theirs. So keeping things orderly, clean, etc is important to me because if they fuck something up in the apartment, it falls on me. Not them. I think that's part of why I am so anal about it. I didn't require them to pay a security deposit because they couldn't afford it and I was doing them a favour letting them move in because their lease at their old place was up and the cost for studios shot up a few hundred more than they could afford. Plus they both worked downtown and wanted a shorter commute.

Either way, I kind of feel like my apartment was violated and now they're thinking about breaking up. It's been an absolute nightmare. >< Never again.
    Did you quote me and then delete the post?

I adopted certain "rules" like "never give loans". Without such logical rules my Fe would kill me.

Do such rules work for ENFJs?

How do you prevent people from taking advantage of you because of your Fe? What are your tricks?

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Istbkleta View Post

I adopted certain "rules" like "never give loans". Without such logical rules my Fe would kill me.

How do you prevent people from taking advantage of you because of your Fe? What are your tricks?
    By using your fuckin Ti, which should happen automatically before your Fe even kicks in. If you're actually ENTP, that is.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Yeah, I think I may have. Yeah. Re: quoting.

Also, I'm not loaning them anything. I'm merely helping out friends. The same way I'm sure they'd help me if I were in a pinch. But unfortunately, they're not being very respectful of my living habits and lifestyle. I've been pretty straight forward with them about it too. However with like household products I've tried going without toilet paper to see if I can pressure them into buying some. Usually never works. They start using my paper napkins. xD

As far as how I keep people from taking advantage of me? It's easy. I'm very non-nonsense for an ENFJ. In fact, I'm pretty blunt and straight to the point. My intuition saves me most of the time. If I feel like I'm getting screwed over I usually am and I know when enough is enough. I don't let me Fe get in the way of that.
    "Don't complicate my piece of mind."
    ENFJ
    6w5
    Ethical-Intuitive Extratim

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

You didn't read the question.
    I read this question:

To which I say - before you grant favors to people, filter it through your Ti to ensure that it's reasonable and beneficial to you. For Ti dom/aux, this should happen automatically.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I read this question:

To which I say - before you grant favors to people, filter it through your Ti to ensure that it's reasonable and beneficial to you. For Ti dom/aux, this should happen automatically.
    But my question is about Fe doms, for God's sake!

My observations so far are that people are victims of their first function, as I have experience with my cursed Ne. They seem to develop specific strategies to cope with life's challenges and live with their 1st function backed by the 2nd.

In this situation it appears a Fe dom is being taken advantage of, which is consistent with the description of Fe. I want to learn more about how ENFJs cope with this.

Now I am thoroughly pissed at you because you made me type and explain something obvious twice. Disgusting waste of effort.
    I don't want to explain the obvious rationale behind my questions.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quit bickering. Insults removed.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

But my question is about Fe doms, for God's sake!

My observations so far are that people are victims of their first function, as I have experience with my cursed Ne. They seem to develop specific strategies to cope with life's challenges and live with their 1st function backed by the 2nd.

In this situation it appears a Fe dom is being taken advantage of, which is consistent with the description of Fe. I want to learn more about how ENFJs cope with this.

Now I am thoroughly pissed at you because you made me type and explain something obvious twice. Disgusting waste of effort.
    I don't want to explain the obvious rationale behind my questions.
    If you don't want to explain, try being clear the first time. It sounded like you were asking for advice.

And the solution for getting out of your dom function rut is to grow up. Most people develop their functions by the time they're old enough to bitch about roommates. You act like people only have their first two questions and that it justifies their inabilities, but it doesn't. That's a bullshit excuse.

Case in point, you obviously have some inflamed Fe, getting so emo about a forum post.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    If you don't want to explain, try being clear the first time. It sounded like you were asking for advice.

And the solution for getting out of your dom function rut is to grow up. Most people develop their functions by the time they're old enough to bitch about roommates. You act like people only have their first two questions and that it justifies their inabilities, but it doesn't. That's a bullshit excuse.

Case in point, you obviously have some inflamed Fe, getting so emo about a forum post.
    troll

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I somewhat agree with mrcockburn re: the overreaction to his post. Though the use of the word 'fuckin' I suppose could be viewed as hostile, in which case I also see Istbkleta's point.

Either way, it's obviously a misunderstanding. Can we move on?
    "Don't complicate my piece of mind."
    ENFJ
    6w5
    Ethical-Intuitive Extratim

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by cranez View Post
    I somewhat agree with mrcockburn re: the overreaction to his post. Though the use of the word 'fuckin' I suppose could be viewed as hostile, in which case I also see Istbkleta's point.

Either way, it's obviously a misunderstanding. Can we move on?
    Wasn't intended to be hostile. It was a temporary lapse of Fe.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN: