User Tag List

12311 Last

Permabanned

Default Charles Manson ENFP

Charles Manson an ENFP gone horribly wrong? thoughts?

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Charles Manson an ENFP gone horribly wrong? thoughts?
    INFP.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Does anybody really know this person? Who here has read Helter Skelter? I have. A long time ago.

Charles Manson is/was an artist, a talented musician actually, with sensitive eyes when he's not in his maniacal phase. He has a 4w3 outlook on life. His intuition is fairly obvious, and he is an Fe manipulative type. A controlling J, and introverted. INFJ.

For an Instinctual stacking, I'll have to go with Sx/Sp: "This is a very volatile type. They are driven to form connections but have very high demands of their partners. When their powerful fantasies don’t match reality, they become very restless. They take the fire and passion of the sexual instinct and turn it inward. This can cause both brooding and fiery outbursts. Dramatic mood swings are very likely with this type. This subtype of Four could be considered the most classic Four, because of the way they seem to embody the archetype of the tortured artist, although not all Fours of this subtype are artists. Stereotype aside, this subtype does tend to bring their emotions into focus more readily then the other subtypes of Four. What is under the surface with the self-pres/sexual is now bubbling to the surface. This subtype can resemble type Seven because of their drama, passion for experience and tendency to suffer from frustration when life seems dull. Like type Seven, they can seem to throw themselves into experience.

When healthy, this subtype learns to balance the need for passion with the less obvious need for groundedness which can come from solid and focused relationships with others and with their creative outlets."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i have said before that i think he's an enfp and i do still. he's just got mad unhealthy fi i think...and mad crazy ne..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

ENFP would explain his charisma and personal magnetism. I'd say he's an ENFP 8w7 So/Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i have said before that i think he's an enfp and i do still. he's just got mad unhealthy fi i think...and mad crazy ne..
    yeah, i see that too. cah-razy.

Permabanned

He makes alot of sense when he talks though I agree with alot of what he says when it comes to philosophy and politics he's a psychopath that's the difference.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

He makes alot of sense when he talks though I agree with alot of what he says when it comes to philosophy and politics he's a psychopath that's the difference.
    yeah...dom ne types can be awesome bullshitters...sometimes we just ramble on and on and not even know what were saying until we say it but it all sounds like it makes sense haha even really insightful sometimes...no doubt he's intelligent and a skilled conversationalist. he's very charming. my enfp father would talk for hours if he had an audience...was also highly intelligent and slightly insane...in a very charming way....people flocked to him like a rock star.. it was a trip to witness.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned

yeah...dom ne types can be awesome bullshitters...sometimes we just ramble on and on and not even know what were saying until we say it but it all sounds like it makes sense haha even really insightful sometimes...no doubt he's intelligent and a skilled conversationalist. he's very charming. my enfp father would talk for hours if he had an audience...was also highly intelligent and slightly insane...in a very charming way....people flocked to him like a rock star.. it was a trip to witness.
    I agree good communication is quite a nice skill to have. The thing I find interesting with charles manson is that he never actually killed anybody yet he's been in prison since 1970, it's his blunt and brutal honesty that make the media and people fear him.

Anew Leaf

I agree good communication is quite a nice skill to have. The thing I find interesting with charles manson is that he never actually killed anybody yet he's been in prison since 1970, it's his blunt and brutal honesty that make the media and people fear him.
    I thought it was the fact that he got people to kill for him.