• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Charles Manson ENFP

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does anybody really know this person? Who here has read Helter Skelter? I have. A long time ago.

Charles Manson is/was an artist, a talented musician actually, with sensitive eyes when he's not in his maniacal phase. He has a 4w3 outlook on life. His intuition is fairly obvious, and he is an Fe manipulative type. A controlling J, and introverted. INFJ.

For an Instinctual stacking, I'll have to go with Sx/Sp: "This is a very volatile type. They are driven to form connections but have very high demands of their partners. When their powerful fantasies don’t match reality, they become very restless. They take the fire and passion of the sexual instinct and turn it inward. This can cause both brooding and fiery outbursts. Dramatic mood swings are very likely with this type. This subtype of Four could be considered the most classic Four, because of the way they seem to embody the archetype of the tortured artist, although not all Fours of this subtype are artists. Stereotype aside, this subtype does tend to bring their emotions into focus more readily then the other subtypes of Four. What is under the surface with the self-pres/sexual is now bubbling to the surface. This subtype can resemble type Seven because of their drama, passion for experience and tendency to suffer from frustration when life seems dull. Like type Seven, they can seem to throw themselves into experience.

When healthy, this subtype learns to balance the need for passion with the less obvious need for groundedness which can come from solid and focused relationships with others and with their creative outlets."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have said before that i think he's an enfp and i do still. he's just got mad unhealthy fi i think...and mad crazy ne..

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP would explain his charisma and personal magnetism. I'd say he's an ENFP 8w7 So/Sx

jixmixfix

Permabanned
i have said before that i think he's an enfp and i do still. he's just got mad unhealthy fi i think...and mad crazy ne..

He makes alot of sense when he talks though I agree with alot of what he says when it comes to philosophy and politics he's a psychopath that's the difference.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He makes alot of sense when he talks though I agree with alot of what he says when it comes to philosophy and politics he's a psychopath that's the difference.

yeah...dom ne types can be awesome bullshitters...sometimes we just ramble on and on and not even know what were saying until we say it but it all sounds like it makes sense haha even really insightful sometimes...no doubt he's intelligent and a skilled conversationalist. he's very charming. my enfp father would talk for hours if he had an audience...was also highly intelligent and slightly insane...in a very charming way....people flocked to him like a rock star.. it was a trip to witness.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
yeah...dom ne types can be awesome bullshitters...sometimes we just ramble on and on and not even know what were saying until we say it but it all sounds like it makes sense haha even really insightful sometimes...no doubt he's intelligent and a skilled conversationalist. he's very charming. my enfp father would talk for hours if he had an audience...was also highly intelligent and slightly insane...in a very charming way....people flocked to him like a rock star.. it was a trip to witness.

I agree good communication is quite a nice skill to have. The thing I find interesting with charles manson is that he never actually killed anybody yet he's been in prison since 1970, it's his blunt and brutal honesty that make the media and people fear him.

A

Anew Leaf

I agree good communication is quite a nice skill to have. The thing I find interesting with charles manson is that he never actually killed anybody yet he's been in prison since 1970, it's his blunt and brutal honesty that make the media and people fear him.

I thought it was the fact that he got people to kill for him.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Charles Manson is a psychopath. Psychopaths don't have true types.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...no.

They don't. Psychopaths are not fully-developed. They don't have personalities that can be typed. Same with alot of personality disorders.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
They don't. Psychopaths are not fully-developed. They don't have personalities that can be typed. Same with alot of personality disorders.

How are they not fully developed? because they are incapable of remorse or sympathy? they still have intellectual capacity as much as anybody else.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How are they not fully developed? because they are incapable of remorse or sympathy? they still have intellectual capacity as much as anybody else.

They have no ego or superego, only id. It's like they are brain-damaged, in a lot of ways. They don't develop personalities or enneagram-types. They are very simple beings, and extremely flexible in some ways, because they do lack a personality type. Their feelings and emotions are very shallow. They feel little fear at all, and they have no basic fear with which to build on.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
They have no ego or superego, only id. It's like they are brain-damaged, in a lot of ways. They don't develop personalities or enneagram-types. They are very simple beings, and extremely flexible in some ways, because they do lack a personality type. Their feelings and emotions are very shallow. They feel little fear at all, and they have no basic fear with which to build on.

First off some people aren't born being psychopaths, some people develop the trait from an abusive upbringing as in Chrales Manson case who was abandoned by his parents. So they need to be ruthless and unsympathetic to survive in their environment. I don't see the connection between a ruthless criminal and not having a personality, that's like saying you lost your right arm so you can't play soccer. Psychopaths still have a functional preference; psychopaths like Anthony Hopkins in in the silence of the lamb films are much more intuitive/thinking, while others are more feeling or impulsive. So yes they have a personality 100%. To say psychopaths only have "Id's" is also false that would put them at the intellectual level of animals. There have been many in the past including dictators like Adolf Hitler who carry out specific plans and strategies to eliminate people.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First off some people aren't born being psychopaths, some people develop the trait from an abusive upbringing as in Chrales Manson case who was abandoned by his parents. So they need to be ruthless and unsympathetic to survive in their environment. I don't see the connection between a ruthless criminal and not having a personality, that's like saying you lost your right arm so you can't play soccer. Psychopaths still have a functional preference; psychopaths like Anthony Hopkins in in the silence of the lamb films are much more intuitive/thinking, while others are more feeling or impulsive. So yes they have a personality 100%.
Psychopaths are born that way, sociopaths are shaped by their environment.