MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I see Se, Fe, and Ni.

My confusion is where they're placed at... He's twisted in so many ways. He's immature in how he wants intensify things with Se..like he carries an air of immediately jumping out at you at any moment.. and he's not any better with Fe either. Except, I see that he still revolves around them.
    Consider only Fe, Se, and Ni. Take Ni to be primary, so auxiliary has to be Fe. Where does that place Se in the order of things?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Consider only Fe, Se, and Ni. Take Ni to be primary, so auxiliary has to be Fe. Where does that place Se in the order of things?
    Yeah, inferior Se is possible. I think it can show itself like that. INJ Se is not just "dancing on tables" or eating a lot.. but indulging in a very primal side. Considering that he never actually did anything himself though might show his actual hestitation with it as well. He's more skilled in getting under people's skin.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that fi can be manipulative too. i could see someone using their unhealthy ne to support their unhealthy fi and think sincerely they're doing the right thing...and feel that they're just sharing their truth with you and...you support them because you came to believe the same as they do....i've been told i can be pretty persuasive when i feel strongly about something.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Yeah, inferior Se is possible. I think it can show itself like that. INJ Se is not just "dancing on tables" or eating a lot.. but indulging in a very primal side. Considering that he never actually did anything himself though might show his actual hestitation with it as well. He's more skilled in getting under people's skin.
    Inferior Se, isn't that hypervigilance? A paranoia-based scanning of the environment for possible threats.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that fi can be manipulative too. i could see someone using their unhealthy ne to support their unhealthy fi and think sincerely they're doing the right thing...and feel that they're just sharing their truth with you and...you support them because you came to believe the same as they do....i've been told i can be pretty persuasive when i feel strongly about something.
    Persuasive, yes; but manipulative?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

right...maybe not. i haven't seen it in myself or any other enfps....but persuasive yes...which is really more like effusiveness. we just bubble over with excitement over our super awesome ideas! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    right...maybe not. i haven't seen it in myself or any other enfps....but persuasive yes...which is really more like effusiveness. we just bubble over with excitement over our super awesome ideas! haha
    I think crazy ENFPs come off more like that hippy chick Amy in True Blood (sorry if it's fiction.. it just comes off the top of my head). She wasn't directly manipulative with Jason. It's more like she was looking up and outward, and away from Jason..pointing to a whole bunch of great things about the world, dragging him along and expanding his view that way. Manson otoh is a psycho who stares you right in your eyes and tries to appeal to people's innermost dreams and fears. The type that thinks he really knows you and cares. He built a whole "family" of mindslaves this way. Same with David Koresh or Jim Jones.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah that amy chick was totally an enfp....idk something about him vibes enfp to me but i've been wrong before haha
    -Jim Morrison

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I think crazy ENFPs come off more like that hippy chick Amy in True Blood (sorry if it's fiction.. it just comes off the top of my head). She wasn't directly manipulative with Jason. It's more like she was looking up and outward, and away from Jason..pointing to a whole bunch of great things about the world, dragging him along and expanding his view that way. Manson otoh is a psycho who stares you right in your eyes and tries to appeal to people's innermost dreams and fears. The type that thinks he really knows you and cares. He built a whole "family" of mindslaves this way. Same with David Koresh or Jim Jones.
    as an ENFP, I take offense to that
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    as an ENFP, I take offense to that
    Watch the show. I can't think of a better type for her. The hippyness has little to do with it btw.. I'm just reminding LadyX who I'm talking about. She watches it.