User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    sociopathy, yes
    psychopathy: no, it is 100% genetic
    Psychopathy is supposed to known as genetic, sociopathy through environmental influence you have it switched.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Psychopathy is supposed to known as genetic, sociopathy through environmental influence you have it switched.
    isn't that what I said?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

being a pacifist denies people the right to defend themselves, their families, their belongings or their freedoms. so yes, I would definitely say it is "somehow bad"
    i'm mostly a pacifist i think. i think we should all have non lethal weapons to protect ourselves and our families. i think the police should also use nonlethal weapons and i don't believe in the death penalty. i don't even kill bugs haha

but...i don't think you guys are seeing hippies correctly...well at least not that there are different sorts. there's all kinds of nf and sf hippies...haha even nt hippies some were free love crazy party people some were save the animals save the world grow a garden live off the earth people and some were intellectual activist...blah blah blah...all different types of personalities but the common theme is about peace and love and broadening your mind and all that perfectly lovely stuff. :d
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

omg hahahaha i just added a firefox add on that puts cuss words on my web pages online and have to share.
    being a stupid pacifist denies people the stupid right to defend themselves, their cocksucking families, their cocksucking belongings or their cocksucking freedoms. so yes, I would definitely say it is "somehow bad"
    i'm mostly a fucking pacifist i think. i think we should all have non lethal weapons to protect ourselves and our bloody families. i think the bloody police should also use nonlethal weapons and i don't believe in the filthy death penalty. i don't even kill bugs haha

but...i don't think you scumbag guys are seeing hippies correctly...well at least not that there are different sorts. there's all kinds of nf and sf hippies...haha even nt hippies some were free love crazy party people some were save the goddamn animals save the motherfucking world grow a motherfucking garden live off the assfucking earth people and some were intellectual activist...blah blah blah...all different types of personalities but the goddamn common theme is about peace and love and broadening your filthy mind and all that perfectly lovely stuff. :d
    haha it did it twice on that one since i reposted it...how ridiculous!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i'm mostly a pacifist i think. i think we should all have non lethal weapons to protect ourselves and our families. i think the police should also use nonlethal weapons and i don't believe in the death penalty. i don't even kill bugs haha

but...i don't think you guys are seeing hippies correctly...well at least not that there are different sorts. there's all kinds of nf and sf hippies...haha even nt hippies some were free love crazy party people some were save the animals save the world grow a garden live off the earth people and some were intellectual activist...blah blah blah...all different types of personalities but the common theme is about peace and love and broadening your mind and all that perfectly lovely stuff. :d
    whatever... peace is boring
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

umm...okay haha
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

omg hahahaha i just added a firefox add on that puts cuss words on my web pages online and have to share.

haha it did it twice on that one since i reposted it...how ridiculous!!
    wtf did you do to my post? lol
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

wtf did you do to my post? lol
    i'm sorry i'm sorry. i didn't personally do it. i mean i didn't choose the words. i just added some firefox add on that did it...for my own amusement but i don't think i'll be able to keep it or i'll be reading people weird all the time haha
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

i'm sorry i'm sorry. i didn't personally do it. i mean i didn't choose the words. i just added some firefox add on that did it...for my own amusement but i don't think i'll be able to keep it or i'll be reading people weird all the time haha
    lol well have fun I guess
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

it's totally ridiculous. i wonder if it will mess up my quotes of people tho...this could be bad.
    -Jim Morrison