• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Top 5 enneatype + wing types for NFs

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm gonna try this again

ENFP
1) 7w6
2) 6w7
3) 9w1
4) 7w8
5) 4w3

INFP
1) 6w7
2) 9w1
3) 4w5
4) 6w5
5) 1w9

ENFJ
1) 3w2
2) 2w3
3) 2w1
4) 6w7
5) 4w3

INFJ
1) 9w1
2) 6w5
3) 1w9
4) 4w5
5) 1w2

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I think for INFJ, 1w2 would be among the top 5. It seems more likely than 2w1, at least.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my guesses are

ENFP
1) 7w6
2) 3w4
3) 6w7
4) 7w8
5) 4w3

INFP
1) 9w1
2) 4w5
3) 9w8
4) 6w5
5) 5w4

ENFJ
1) 2w3
2) 3w2
3) 2w1
4) 8w9
5) 1w2

INFJ
1) 4w5
2) 1w9
3) 6w5
4) 2w1
5) 4w3

Hm.. I'm 5w6/INFJ. I know several INFJs here who are also 5's [i think they're 4 wings, though/can't recall]

I wonder what you base your guesses on..

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
How many have you known? We're not always the benevolent, sweet little altruistic unicorns that most descriptions seem to make us out to be.
I run into this misconception a lot as well. It's all the dolphins that throw people off. INFJ can be a sweet altruistic fluffy thing, or more like Henry Rollins. Not so fluffy (except perhaps in private). People assume you automatically comply and want to please everyone if you're an INFJ and it's not necessarily true. Not in my case.
I'm pretty sure you don't understand Fe. Fe is a judging function, and INFJ are IJ so Fe and INFJ are potentially as much uncompromising and stubborn than INFP and Fi. Fi is about the personal values, Ron Paul is not libertarian because it's his personal values, but because he relates on the external values and long run tradition of the Constitution and of libertarianism.
You're making an excellent point. One which often goes unmentioned.

As for enneagram: I'm an enneagram four. I would consider myself more a wing 3, though I can see I could be a 5 too. Neither wing is very pronounced. I would almost say I've been on both ends of the spectrum. Now pretty much in the middle.
My subtype is sx/so/sp which adds some punch to the personality thrown in for good measure. For better or worse.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION]
I've changed my mind about Ron Paul, I think he might be ISTJ. Fi, Te and Si are all loud and clear, and I think he has fairly good Ne too (he he's a freakin well developed ISTJ lol)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION]
I've changed my mind about Ron Paul, I think he might be ISTJ. Fi, Te and Si are all loud and clear, and I think he has fairly good Ne too (he he's a freakin well developed ISTJ lol)

Well, I really don't think he is ISTJ at all.

Marleen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hm.. I'm 5w6/INFJ. I know several INFJs here who are also 5's [i think they're 4 wings, though/can't recall]

I wonder what you base your guesses on..

I agree with Lexicon. I think 5w6 is very common among INFJs, as well as 5w4.

I think this are the most common Enneagramm-Wing-Types of INFJs (without specific order of precedence):
1w2
1w9
2w1
(4w3)
4w5
5w4
5w6
6w5
(6w7)
9w1