I've been struggling to get a job, but most importantly, to decide on which career path I should take (though I did apply as many as I can).
So hopefully you wouldn't mind to answer the following questions:
1. What's your career now?
2. Are you enjoying the daily activities associated with this work?
3. Do you find this career fulfilling in the long run?
4. How much responsibility do you have? How closely do you be supervised?
5. Do you mostly work alone or as part of a team?
6. How do the employment projections for this career compare with other careers?
7. Are you thinking of switching career? Why or why not?