User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My first was "Dubirne" what is retarded for "light bulb" or "you suck" depends on the interpretation
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Guys, who really gives a fuck... why is it so bad to be weak for fuck's sake. Why feel any shame for having negative, powerless emotions.... OR for being nice to everyone. What does tough-minded even mean. The only reason I'm tough-minded is because I've had a lot more bad feelings than most people who are alive. Maybe more good feelings too, but that's part of the balance. This just doesn't seem something worthy of resenting ("omg, ppl think i'm a pussy"........... etc)
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    Guys, who really gives a fuck... why is it so bad to be weak for fuck's sake. Why feel any shame for having negative, powerless emotions.... OR for being nice to everyone. What does tough-minded even mean. The only reason I'm tough-minded is because I've had a lot more bad feelings than most people who are alive. Maybe more good feelings too, but that's part of the balance. This just doesn't seem something worthy of resenting ("omg, ppl think i'm a pussy"........... etc)
    Think tough-minded means stubborn. Even the dictonaries say it:

stubborn a) a person who is either infp or intp b) an entp who is told he isnt hilarious

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Guys, who really gives a fuck... why is it so bad to be weak, for fuck's sake. Why feel any shame for having negative, powerless emotions.... OR for being nice to everyone. What does tough-minded even mean. The only reason I'm tough-minded is because I've had a lot more bad feelings than most people who are alive. Maybe more good feelings too, but that's part of the balance. This just doesn't seem something worthy of resenting ("omg, ppl think i'm a pussy"........... etc)
    This seems tough-minded. IMHO. Stubborn. Contrary. Maybe swimming against the stream of what other people implied or stated in this thread.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BAJ View Post
    This seems tough-minded. IMHO. Stubborn. Contrary. Maybe swimming against the stream of what other people implied or stated in this thread.
    And ? Got a problem with tough-minded people ? Dont attack my infps or I'll draw out my robot army. And I actually have a robot army instead of intjs who only talk about it

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

This thread just seems like some 'catering-to-society' thing, like the rest of the personality world looks down on the INFP portion, so we have to pump our chests out & make ourselves into something we aren't... of course we're weak-- as everyone is. We're more aware of it & more affected by it, which can be negative.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

This thread just seems like some 'catering-to-society' thing, like the rest of the personality world looks down on the INFP portion, so we have to pump our chests out & make ourselves into something we aren't... of course we're weak-- as everyone is. We're more aware of it & more affected by it, which is negative in social terms.
    Thinking you were more affected by your weakness, than anyone else would be, makes you very NT. Cause thats arrogant.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    And ? Got a problem with tough-minded people ?

Not at all. I'm extremely tolerant and non-judgmental.

I may be considered hypersensitive. Thus, I have emotional responses to things. I get hurt and feel oppressed easily. It is a sinking feeling, a heavy feeling.

But this feeling is not my mind. Mentally I start processing to dig myself out of that feeling. Just because I'm hurt, doesn't mean I'm defeated unless someone considers sinking me to be a victory in itself.

There is a higher, tougher self in me. It looks at the emotion possessing me. This position of observation is a strong one, and I try to act and react from there. I'm not always able to do so immediately, but I eventually will.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Not at all. I'm extremely tolerant and non-judgmental.

I may be considered hypersensitive. Thus, I have emotional responses to things. I get hurt and feel oppressed easily. It is a sinking feeling, a heavy feeling.

But this feeling is not my mind. Mentally I start processing to dig myself out of that feeling. Just because I'm hurt, doesn't mean I'm defeated unless someone considers sinking me to be a victory in itself.

There is a higher, tougher self in me. It looks at the emotion possessing me. This position of observation is a strong one, and I try to act and react from there. I'm not always able to do so immediately, but I eventually will.
    Finding a position in life will help you refine that. You dont need to give up your tolerance or your non-judgementality but you need to find the person you like to be and most important: live that person.

Its pretty easy to deal with sensitivity and to actually life your emotions if you just are in sync with yourself.

but all that comes with age, I am approaching near 30 now and when I was your age I had exactly your problems as well . You are not alone