User Tag List

First 123

Glycerine

I feel the same way.

I want one of those old fashioned families, minus the sexism/ageism. I don't know if I want to be married or not, however. I would like to be, but it'd be bad if we have different punishment styles. One thing I cannot stand is when parents slap their kids or hit them; even spanking them makes me want to call CPS. Yelling at them is useless as well. So, parenting in different ways would be a huge problem for me. You don't just yell at them or boss them around, regardless of age. A stern talk to and words of love is all they need to correct their behavior if they do something.

But I do want kids with one of these combinations: 1 girl, 1 boy, 1 boy and two girls, 1 boy and 1 girl, or twin boys/girls.

It's really complicated...Because if I adopt and I'm single, I'll just take one girl/boy. But if I'm married then I want more kids...maybe.
    Those who pursue truth must not be arrogant. Just because it can't be proven scientifically, you must not laugh at miracles. You must not deny your eyes the beauty of this world.