• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF Guys Horror Stories!

Black Hole Sun

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am making this thread because growing up having feelings and a ton of them didn't work out well. I knew what society wanted from me and how I was to behave, so I conformed in some sense of the word. As I got older I'm letting loose more and decided I was going to be the way I was. So for examples before I would have never admitted to liking romantic movies, but now I do. My basic movie collection is just that, romantic some way. There is a lot I can say, but I don't want to crowd with my life story. :) this is a place to vent, and to let others hear how it was for you all to be an NF boy growing up, or just being a NF man in this very very dumb society. :D

Were you ever called odd strange etc?

Did you conformed to society standards of what it is to be a guy?

Just tell us all time where having this type of personality sucked for you, or it can be how you didn't care and just lived.

E

Epiphany

lol You've come to the wrong place to express your individuality. All of the bullshit that you have to put up with IRL still translates online, except here, it gets filtered through MBTI stereotypes.

Welcome to the forum! :marionette:

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
No...I didn't play sports well or do anything normal...but that's "me". Okay, maybe I did some "normal" things, but I'd say I'm a misfit. I'm a misfit here among similar types.

Black Hole Sun

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
No...I didn't play sports well or do anything normal...but that's "me". Okay, maybe I did some "normal" things, but I'd say I'm a misfit. I'm a misfit here among similar types.

I played sports, when I was a kid, but try to fake my liking it. I really didn't get the point, and also I hate competition. I don't wanna do anything to aggressive I rather have a nice conversation about mutual likings. Lol I totally understand your statement.

Edit: too emotional lol

Oh c'mon maybe just a little hint of what it was about. :)

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I embrace being different really, I guess that comes with being a type 4. There used to be a time when I would force myself to be manly, when I really just wanted to be indoors playing video games/doing something creative. As I matured, I've become more brave with expressing my own personality and being truly comfortable with being unique, even if it means being perceived as weak or whatever.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hahahaha, I read this the wrong way!!!

I was gonna share my :horor: story regarding a *confirmed* xnfj schmuck!!!

But, I think he was the exception to the rule, I have gotten along swimmingly well with other NF males, they are the best!!! :)

Matt_s

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I grew up with the idea that I was fooling everybody into thinking I'm normal but it may not have worked all that well in retrospect.