User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    This thread makes me lol...Hm, let's see I believe most of my friends are ENFPs. It's nice to have friendships with you can talk about deep subjects and then can have a case of the goofies with a dash of ADVENTURRRRRE!!!
    Yes, Adventure is the key to my Ne. New shiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    my best friend is an enfp, i feel like when we're together sometimes we get in this hyper crazy mode where we're speaking our own language that nobody else really understands.
    I feel this with ENFP too, esp in person.

The longer I know someone the less taxing they seem to become because I don't have to hold up walls with them as often. With ENFPs the walls last a very short period of time, and the conversation is very fulfilling in that it is understood to a high degree and is nearly effortless.
    Dirt Farmer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Adasta View Post
    Do ENFPs find that INFPs auxiliary Ne "turns them on"? Is it like speaking the same language and, therefore, making less of an effort?
    Don't know about the "turn on" but I do find talking to INFP's quite refreshing when they let their Ne loose. If they keep the reserved "Fi face" it is very difficult trying to find a "common tune" with INFPs because they don't give anything to you to feel connected to. But I generally enjoy INFP's company, it's very easy company. But I would say all NFP's are quite horrible company after a strong negative emotion storm...

I like ENFP optimism, the way they can see the bright side to all situations and cheer me up.
    We are not always so positive...

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    It's because a lot of them are so surly and whiny and passive-aggressive.

I really love some INFPs as friends though. Like I said mainly some of the guys. I wouldn't date one.
    You take typology too far.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    You take typology too far.
    No I really don't. The number of INFP males who make me want to slam their faces in the wall simply by posting is completely off the charts. And the reason why it's so much more bothersome than an NT being directly condescending or even aggressive is because it gives me the same feeling of nails on a chalkboard...the passive-aggressiveness of it makes me want to throw things. Sometimes I get the nails on the chalkboard feeling even when they aren't trying to be shitty...it's unfathomable to me that a group of males could irritate me so much just by being themselves.

And I think I recently encountered an IRL equivalent and his whiny behavior and self-absorption was incredibly unattractive. I despise passive or whiny men. The only thing worse is a fat chauvinistic ESTP running around loudly calling women "broads."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

This ridiculous pettiness is one of the reasons I rarely frequent TypeC; it really is the board's undoing.

Let's just keep it on topic. There's no need for unpleasantness from anyone.
    That girls are raped, that two boys knife a third,
    Were axioms to him, who'd never heard
    Of any world where promises were kept,
    Or one could weep because another wept.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

No I really don't. The number of INFP males who make me want to slam their faces in the wall simply by posting is completely off the charts. And the reason why it's so much more bothersome than an NT being directly condescending or even aggressive is because it gives me the same feeling of nails on a chalkboard...the passive-aggressiveness of it makes me want to throw things. Sometimes I get the nails on the chalkboard feeling even when they aren't trying to be shitty...it's unfathomable to me that a group of males could irritate me so much just by being themselves.

And I think I recently encountered an IRL equivalent and his whiny behavior and self-absorption was incredibly unattractive. I despise passive or whiny men. The only thing worse is a fat chauvinistic ESTP running around loudly calling women "broads."
    Really? I don't see that whining at all around here. I love the INFP males They are sweet.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Really? I don't see that whining at all around here. I love the INFP males They are sweet.
    I didn't say every single one of them, but yes, there is an obscene number and it's not just on this web site.

He said I take typology too far, and I'm just sharing my experience. Actually it extends past INFP into ENFP or INFJ sometimes (though I sometimes suspect they're actually mistyped INFPs).

It's weird that the women rarely bother me, though. And that I can like some of the guys who are cool as platonic friends.

So it's really just that I find them very unattractive, for some reason. It's the nails on the chalkboard thing.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It's also quite telling that two of the most irritating INFPs who questioned me are two of the ones who routinely bother me.

I don't think this is a coincidence.

That's what I mean by "passive aggressive."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I didn't say every single one of them, but yes, there is an obscene number and it's not just on this web site.

He said I take typology too far, and I'm just sharing my experience. Actually it extends past INFP into ENFP or INFJ sometimes (though I sometimes suspect they're actually mistyped INFPs).

It's weird that the women rarely bother me, though. And that I can like some of the guys who are cool as platonic friends.

So it's really just that I find them very unattractive, for some reason. It's the nails on the chalkboard thing.
    Hmmm.. I really don't care if you find my posts sexy.. but I'm I chalkboard person? Just asking, straight up.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Hmmm.. I really don't care if you find my posts sexy.. but I'm I chalkboard person? Just asking, straight up.
    Sometimes yes you are.