Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    why don't you take a cognitive processes test?
    because the auxilary can be stronger than the dominant. I'm an ENFP too, but my Fi is better than my Ne
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Oh, it bears mentioning that my father was an INFP.. and I am most likely reacting against a pattern of things that I've seen that affected me, and that I've chosen not to repeat.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    As far as INFP's go.. I sometimes feel that they are a little too sensitive and un communicative. This REALLY sucks because I can at times be very crass in my behaviors without thinking to hold it back, and unintentionally hurt their feelers. I don't WANT to do this, but then they doorslam and I don't get the opportunity to catch it right in that moment and resolve it. So with INFP's I sometimes feel alot of unnecessary bullshit going on. But I still LOVE INFP's, and actually prefer conversations with them over ENFP's because of that dom FI.. they have highly weighed the value of their ideas, and when they talk about an idea it's not typically fluff.. they have pondered this for some time, and their ideas are often spot on.
    I think you secretly love our steely silences - it makes it more worthwhile when you get us to warm up again with your irresistible affability!
    That girls are raped, that two boys knife a third,
    Were axioms to him, who'd never heard
    Of any world where promises were kept,
    Or one could weep because another wept.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

why don't you take a cognitive processes test?
    I have, like a trillion of them, lol. My Ne and Fi are always neck and neck.. my Te comes in slightly higher than my Si.. but I honestly think that there is alot of room for error in any of the tests. I type as an ENFP, I am not shy and awkward in the slightest, but I relate to the INFP's descriptions slightly more than the ENFP. I relate to INFP's behavior on forums more, and I relate to their areas of interest more. Most ENFP's I know are extremely politically focused (basing their energy on external) and I notice a much stronger spiritual bent with the INFP's (that I share). And even though my Te tests higher than si, I find that when INFp's begin to develop tertiary Si, many of them can become extremely focused on stuff like food impurities, any impurities infact, that would be viewed as taining ones body.. and I have recently moved to raw-foodism and cut waaaay back on things I see many ENFP's indulging in (like food, drink, drugs, smoke- etc) certain sensory type tasks have become very therapuetic to me, like sitting and painting, going for walks with just me and my dog in really beautiful, naturalistic areas while listening to music, has become liberating and gives me an intense high. I recall having both Ne and FI at a very early age and can't seem to figure out what function was first. I also found on a few other forums that not ALL INFP's are shy and awkward, many of them can be very loud, obnoxious, confident, and the total life of the party, they just wan't to go home afterwards where ENFP's will still be reeling and looking for more. I also type 4w3 which is much more common for INFP's, but still a fairly common typing for ENFP's, so who knows. *Shrugs*
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    I also found on a few other forums that not ALL INFP's are shy and awkward, many of them can be very loud, obnoxious, confident, and the total life of the party, they just wan't to go home afterwards
    We're also charming. Don't forget the charm.
    That girls are raped, that two boys knife a third,
    Were axioms to him, who'd never heard
    Of any world where promises were kept,
    Or one could weep because another wept.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

uuuuuh! wait wait wait wait.....then how do you determine if you're ENFP or INFP? the processes are the same.....right? tell all

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    because the auxilary can be stronger than the dominant. I'm an ENFP too, but my Fi is better than my Ne

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

uuuuuh! wait wait wait wait.....then how do you determine if you're ENFP or INFP? the processes are the same.....right? tell all
    functional strength =/= dominance
    functional strength =/= preference
    I am a very strong Fi user, but I am an Ne dom because I just can't turn it off. there are constant ideas, comparisons and connections forming and spinning around in my head and I feel an annoying strong urge to share them when they do come up. the main way I can tell I'm ENFP is because Te is also much easier for me than Si and I use Ne and Te together tirelessly.
    ENFP functional preference is Ne>Fi>Te>Si
    but several ENFPs in terms of function strength can be
    - Ne>Fi>Te>Si
    - Fi>Ne>Te>Si
    - Ne>Te>Fi>Si
    or even
    - Ne>Fi>Si>Te
    as well as other functional strength combinations

@Hazashin is an example of an INFP with stronger Si than Ne.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

This thread makes me lol...Hm, let's see I believe most of my friends are ENFPs. It's nice to have friendships with you can talk about deep subjects and then can have a case of the goofies with a dash of ADVENTURRRRRE!!!
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    This thread makes me lol...Hm, let's see I believe most of my friends are ENFPs. It's nice to have friendships with you can talk about deep subjects and then can have a case of the goofies with a dash of ADVENTURRRRRE!!!
    I think most INFPs have a hidden goofy side that's hard to reach for most people, but ENFPs know just how to do it. once they're opened up though, confident INFPs can be like ENFPs except in a more subtle, charming way
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

my best friend is an enfp, i feel like when we're together sometimes we get in this hyper crazy mode where we're speaking our own language that nobody else really understands.