User Tag List

First 1119202122 Last

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

@Ene:.............you don'tttt~~~? :C~ Bububut it's so amazingg~ (lol)
    ..Nah, SPN does have its problems, if you're looking at it from a more critical/analytical-ish point of view. Like, if u ask yourself "How could this show be improved?" and look at it in terms of pacing, screenwriting &c you cld probably come up with a lot of things, fo sho
    But~ idk i just love it from an emotional-ish sorta place; i love its melodrama (..as in, the proper sense of melodrama as a genre rather than the dismissive/pejorative "bleh x is so full of melodrama" sense) - and on that level, actually, the show strikes me as pretty damn 4-ish - it's all about amplified emotions and characters' oh-so-painful psychological suffering/trials/conflicts and blahblahblah...&as the seasons go on it's like "ANGST ANGSTANSGTTT. HMM WHAT ABOUT SOME ANGST OH HERE HAVE SOME MORE ANGST" and personally my 4ishness fucking loves that even as im curled up on the floor sobbing lmao~

But anyway yuh. Sammy is best. [DISCLAIMER: This assertion may be extremely biased]

And, re: the thread topic, i literally have no idea how i come across to others [...in person, that is; online, its like im kinda more in control of the "image" i present or..something to that effect, so it's different.]. i know that, @least when meeting new ppl, i tend to compensate 4 social anxiety/nervousness etc by sorta going chill/kinda extrovert, being superenthusiastic/vehement abt stuff; sorta, idk, presenting a kinda "big" personality? lmao. i think my sx/so may be showing? xD (..this behaviour is probably also to do with the fact that i find people who behave like this superattractive so it's kinda like a mating signal: "Enthusiastic/passionate/blahblah ppl, come over here! we r same! let us connect...in allll possible ways~ -insert suggestive eyebrow-wiggle here-". it probably grates on some other types - idk, maybe so-firsts would find it the most bothersome?- which makes me sad, but...idk how else to do it so yuh :/)

but yeah~ basically, it's interesting and valuable to hear other type's perspectives on INFJs.

..so

that was a post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I find that INFJs (who actually are) tend to be the type that I admire the most. Principled yet accepting, imaginative but down to earth--they're just cool cats.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    I have an INFJ friend who's so over-emotional, it's not even funny...
    Are you sure, because that sounds a little funny?
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Are you sure, because that sounds a little funny?
    I can imagine INFJs being "over-emotional" in a sort of hyper-sensitive way. Perhaps taking offense at everything, and the like. Though I don't associate INFJ "over-emotionality" with demonstrative displays of emotion, usually.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

INFJs may not be as emotional as you think. However, if you do think that, then maybe the joke's on you. Learning this info the hard way, by the way, may not necessarily be worth it.

Note:

Posted at the same time as SilkRoad and not intended as a specific response, but as a general statement.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sorenx7 View Post
    INFJs may not be as emotional as you think. However, if you do think that, then maybe the joke's on you. Learning this info the hard way, by the way, may not necessarily be worth it.

Note:

Posted at the same time as SilkRoad and not intended as a specific response, but as a general statement.
    My take on this is that we're emotional (in general), but we're logical about emotions - so it's a bit weird and confusing.

If you hear something like this from someone:

"My heart was ripped from my chest when we broke up, leaving a gaping wound. I obsessed for months and eventually concluded painfully that I needed to remove him from my life forever. It was hell on earth. However, my atrocious pain and suffering has taught me that I must avoid involvement with that type of individual in future, and how to do so. You, too, can learn from my experience in this regard."

...then there's a good chance they're INFJ
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Pure evil in sheep clothing.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

WALMART

Some bulleted thoughts:

- complex, perhaps needlessly so
    - driven to objectify self-worth
    - untethered to reality
    - enjoys a wide array of information to draw from
    - can be safeguarded against differing opinion
    - mentally limber with associations and judgements

Enneagram
    9w8

Darling Devotee,

I like Sam's character. I like the way he and Dean play off each other, BUT I confess that I have a lot of problems with television shows in general, because I can't turn off the analytical side of my brain and the constant angst just gets to me. So while I love the characters and their personality developments, I have problems with the screen writing, the plot line, etc. It's hard to be a writer and enjoy television. Stephen King says he doesn't even watch television unless it's a movie. I do like some series a lot though. I just have to "forgive" all the plot holes and illogical things that happen [example Stargate: Huge language barrier is rarely addressed]. I'm not a real fan of angst for the sake of angst. haha.

Like you, I have no idea how I come across to others. I hope that I come across as humane, genuine, authentic, rational, calm, somewhat intelligent and creative. I like what Silk Road says, "My take on this is that we're emotional (in general), but we're logical about emotions - so it's a bit weird and confusing."

Enneagram
    9w8

Oh, and thank you Wind up Rex. Everyone likes to hear something positive, even an INFJ.