User Tag List

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Red face Ohhh INFJJJJJJJs.... :) *coughISTJwheeze*

So an ISTJ has been pursuing me for quite some time, and dare I say, he's a handsome, potential plaything..

We've been friends for a while, including a-hemhawhem "benefits!" But now he's been telling me that he wants to go exclusive with me.

We've been friends to the extent that we hang out here and there just to talk, and etc, but it's not like we were best friends, mainly because he didn't live around my area until recently, so we've gotten to know each other more and more. So while we're friends, he's not so close a friend that I'd consider him a brother and think it weird to go further.

So it might be an amusing experiment. An NF (and this one, at that) with an SJ.

Now tell me I'm crazy. Tell me they laughed at your poems and did their taxes right on it with black permanent marker. Tell me they pulled off all the macaronis off your kindergarten masterpiece from your mom's fridge and rearranged the pieces in a singe file line by microscopic size order. NOW.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    GONE

I'm not an INFJ but I will say that ISTJs can be open and adventurous - compared to their stereotype. Also, since you're both relatively young - I'd throw things up in the air a little. The cognitive functions are all new and green buds so it's hard to say... My ISTJ friend was a lot more shy, judgemental, and in 'survival mode' in the college days. But, she was still playful and made it clear when she wanted to be friends (or not) with people.

Alsooooooooo, I'm out of the loop. I totally missed the revelatory thread where you announced you're INFJ. Truthfully, I'm still a little (okay a lot) in shock. For I had sworn you were EXTP. Can you link it, please? I'll tell you lots more stories about ISTJs if you do >_<

If you like him and are intrigued, go for it. You will never know without diving in. At the worst it doesn't work out and you go back to being friends the way you are now (or not). And then you'll have lots of ISTJ experience/insights to share with others later.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Under the unmentionable assumption that you are actually an ESTP, I think this could work out really well!
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Alsooooooooo, I'm out of the loop. I totally missed the revelatory thread where you announced you're INFJ. Truthfully, I'm still a little (okay a lot) in shock. For I had sworn you were EXTP. Can you link it, please? I'll tell you lots more stories about ISTJs if you do >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Under the unmentionable assumption that you are actually an ESTP, I think this could work out really well!
    http://youtu.be/xShAmOmn3Hs
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post

This, along with Jesus has arrived and Ifuckedyourmom@reallyhard.com, makes me love your humor. I love it.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Who let all these Fi'ers in??

It's like leaving your garage door open for stray cats but attracting raccoons instead!

sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN: