User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default ENFPs and Auxiliay Fi

I'm curious to know how the Ne/Fi dynamic works for ENFPs. I'm just going to list some questions, but if you could give me a more detailed analysis, I'd appreciate it!

• What role does Fi play to your Ne?
    • If you're excited about new possibilites, is it that you feel compelled to try new things and then consider the experience in terms of Fi after the event?
    • How does your Ne relate to people? What qualities do you like in others and what interests you in other people?
    That girls are raped, that two boys knife a third,
    Were axioms to him, who'd never heard
    Of any world where promises were kept,
    Or one could weep because another wept.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Adasta View Post
    I'm curious to know how the Ne/Fi dynamic works for ENFPs. I'm just going to list some questions, but if you could give me a more detailed analysis, I'd appreciate it!

• If you're excited about new possibilites, is it that you feel compelled to try new things and then consider the experience in terms of Fi after the event?
    • How does your Ne relate to people? What qualities do you like in others and what interests you in other people?

1. Fi kind of guides my Ne. If I want to dabble in anything, my Fi kind of works as a filter. there's so many things I've love to do, or experience, but to keep myself on track my Fi kind of places red flags on things that I know I shouldn't do.

2. I feel like my Fi kind of works as the Ne is going on, or maybe before. For example, I can brainstorm and daydream in my head and allow my Fi to tell me if this seems right, or okay, than then after than, I let my Ne do it. There's only been a hand full of times where i've done something and after the fact realized it went against my Fi. I've talked to my ESFP friends, and they seem more likely to analyze AFTER the fact, seeing as how their need to experience something before making the judgement. I can daydream it and make a judgement and trust my judgement.

3. I'm not sure I fully understand this, but I'll try. my Ne works off of anything and anyone. If I see someone who looks like they'd enjoy something than i'll bring up that topic and talk to them about it (like a band T-shirt, tattoos, music). the qualities i like in other people are really what makes them who they are, if I see their family people than I wanna learn about their family. if I see they're into movies, I want to talk to them about their movies. I've learned that I really could go on and on in conversations if it's about movies/music/theology/philosophy so it's usually easier for me to talk to NFs or NTs when i first meet them

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Adasta View Post

scenario: a kid is being picked on by a bully.
    ENFP: why is that bully so cruel? how can I help that poor kid
    INFP: why is their cruelty in the world?
    ITJ: that bully deserves to be punished
    ETJ: -kicks the bully's ass-
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Marm: yells hey mother fucker leave that kid alone or me and my girls jump you

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Marm: yells hey mother fucker leave that kid alone or me and my girls jump you
    I admit, my response is a little closer to the ETJs than the typical ENFP response. at the very least, I would socially bitch slap them
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I admit, my response is a little closer to the ETJs than the typical ENFP response. at the very least, I would socially bitch slap them
    I tend to feel compelled to immediately do something. Usually I can startle people by my voice because I'm usually pretty quiet but have a diaphragm projection and intensity. I will call upon physical allies if necessary.

It's one of the reasons why I began to consider SP as type, because I'm one of two extremes - I'm either FP avoidant like "hi I'll just be quietly tip-toeing away and hiding because I have no desire to be in the middle of this" (get away/shield self/disengage/mind my own business) or if I have a strong Fi value about what is occurring I want to IMMEDIATELY DO SOMETHING.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I tend to feel compelled to immediately do something. Usually I can startle people by my voice because I'm usually pretty quiet but have a diaphragm projection and intensity. I will call upon physical allies if necessary.

It's one of the reasons why I began to consider SP as type, because I'm one of two extremes - I'm either FP avoidant like "hi I'll just be quietly tip-toeing away and hiding because I have no desire to be in the middle of this" (get away/shield self/disengage/mind my own business) or if I have a strong Fi value about what is occurring I want to IMMEDIATELY DO SOMETHING.
    I'm the same, though more because I've had classical voice training and have a naturally dramatic voice than being SP.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    scenario: a kid is being picked on by a bully.
    INFP: why is their cruelty in the world?
    ITJ: that bully deserves to be punished
    ETJ: -kicks the bully's ass-
    sp INFP - Do I know the kid? Do I know the bully? Do I have any personal reason for getting involved in this?
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah i'd say...what the fuck are you doing??!! get off him! and then depending on his comments to me i'd either be diplomatic and just resolve it or i'd string some words together to let him know how very small and pathetic he was.

and regarding the op...i think i spend more time indulging ideas than i do checking rather or not i should or would...tho sometimes with somethings it won't even go to idea stage because it's just that obviously wrong but with a lot of things it's not till i start going into the plan stage that i decide rather or not that's something that really feels right or is an authentic reflection of who i am or aspire to be...it's definitely different than an infp. my bf is an infp and we've had several funny conversations where that played out.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

I'm a mom so um my enfp filter is slightly different.....

but um yah

hey you want me to tell your parents about how you beat that kid up?

then dammit why'd I do that, I shouldn't have done that.... ugh....
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP