• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Attention INFxs who love the Cure...

sqnh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I just had to share a major WTF moment I had last night.

This is a real movie:

I haven't seen it yet. After the initial shock wore off, I had to admit that I was curious to watch. Robert Smith Nazi Hunter. You just can't make this stuff up.

Of course I used to be goth-ish in high school and ended up working in a classified environment... one of my better (formerly) goth buds has a fear of flying. I guess it's not that far from the truth.

Just, wow.

Anyway - what do ya'll think: Robert Smith INFP? Would you watch this movie in secret? If you do, post a review here.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am not & never have been a goth. But I looooooove The Cure (and uh, 80s "goth" or "darkwave" music in general). Robert Smith is prototypical INFP. The character's look & demeanor is so obviously inspired by him.

Anyway, the movie looks pretty good. Thanks for posting.
Oh yeah, if you put "The Cure" in the topic title then you might get more comments in here ;).

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I like the cure, and robert smith does seem very IFP to me

A

Anew Leaf

I :heart: the cure! :)

plus not all cure songs are emo/goth/sit in a dark room crying.

*listens to lyrics*

oh right, well the LYRICS are sad but the tune is cheerful!

let's try this one!

*listens*

ok, so this one could possibly be sad/emo as well... however, the music lulls you on an ocean of soothing solitude... um, maybe.

moving on >.>... the trailer looks interesting. I saw posters for that movie all over Paris and I had no idea what the deal was with a Goth (wrinkly) Sean Penn was doing there. Now I know. lol.

P.S. I think Robert Smith is an INFP based on lyrics... they are just so airy/cloud/bizarre.

sqnh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah, I know Robert hates the goth label and all...but can't shake the fact that the goths really love him.

You'd never know I went through a goth phase if you knew me these days ;) NO pictures exist.

Pictures of You was my falling in love with the Cure song.