• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Funny conversation between ENFJ & INFJ

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
INFJ: I've heard that ENFJ's don't understand their own emotions and sometimes don't know how they feel about someone. How can they not know how they feel about someone? I know absolutely how I feel about everyone. What I don't know if how I come across to anyone. I have no idea how other people see me.

ENFJ: How can you not know how you come across to people? Isn't it obvious? And of course I don't know how I feel about someone. How am I supposed to understand my own emotions?

(That is a shortened version of the actual conversation, but accurate). I thought it really illustrated the I/E difference.

Synth

MBTI Type
INFJ
Wow. Im going to sound dense for a moment, but I kind of always thought all types understood their emotions to a degree. Still, this is a pretty funny conversation. Props for shortening it. Will there be the full version coming? Minus names of course. Id love to see the actual interaction.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Tell me more! Where are you meeting this ENFJ and having conversations with them?