User Tag List

First 2345 Last

j

mmmmm
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

I'm a ENTP or mabye ENFP, or even a INTP unsure. Through i've been mistaking for being homosexual. 2 reasons

1. Crazy appearance, long hair for a male

2. No real interest in the females around me <- pppicky according to some people
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    j

mmmmm
    Just like mom makes!

I luv pigs in a blanket. That's some yummy food.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Whether F or T, a man's still a man and a woman's still a woman; no matter the type, the differences will still be very apparent in most cases.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I can see how some male ENFs might be mistaken as gay, but I've known plenty of INFs, and there was nothing about them that would have led me to think they were anything but straight. Totally masculine, just perhaps a bit more "hot blooded" and passionate than a T man.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

MBTI
    ENTP

Funny you should mention this... last Friday, I was at a party where this gay guy kept hitting on me, non-stop. It started to piss me off, since I'm definitely not gay (I'm pretty sure my friend kept telling him I was, just to mess with me), but he said he could tell, somehow, that I was. Needless to say, I was both annoyed and surprised at the same time; anyways, seeing this thread made me wonder if it's ENPness that could make me seem to come across like that (I don't usually; at least, as far as I know, I don't).

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Have any of you NF males out there mistaken yourselves for gay and/or questioned your sexuality more than most men?
    Hmmm, this is an interesting question. I'll start by saying... mentally...I find myself very androgynous, and while I am male...I am less concerned with doing things that are typically masculine or otherwise deemed by society as 'gay' (not to be derogatory). So throughout my childhood I perpetually questioned where I belonged...hanging out with girls or boys. Though adolescence, your original question became the larger issue at hand...while I did consider myself straight...I found myself several levels less straight than my peers.

Today, I consider myself bisexual, as I feel that it represents how I feel currently and who I have been in the past...yet could never put into words. I think this will always something I ponder about, as being in the grey area isn't always fun and games...everything is always in limbo. >.> So...yes, I question my sexuality nearly everyday...as many other bisexuals will tell you, attraction levels toward each gender varies day to day...turning an already complicated mess into pure chaos.

But hey, I'm not sure I'd have it any other way...I get to say I love people, and that's pretty cool.
    INFJ; 9w1 so/sp/sx; EII; RCOAI; Neutral Good

I have some NF male friends. They're definitively not gay and aren't mistaken as such. But one day, an NT male friend genuinely complimented an NF male friend about his shirt. It wasn't what he said but how he said it and that he was being serious. Hilarity ensued!

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I was going to name this thread "you're not gay; you're an NF male!" but that sounded a little extreme and I didn't want to deal with 50 "this thread is offensive!" posts.

...anyway
    have any of you NF males out there mistaken yourselves for gay and/or questioned your sexuality more than most men?

:yim_rolling_on_the_

I cannot wait for the answers.

Cannot *WAIT*
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    j

mmmmm
    Did you stuff those all yourself, Lege?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari