User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFj

There was a point in my life where I was very confused where I questioned it but only out of pure insecurity. Part of it was that I got molested by my stepfather as a child and it had some odd psychological effect on me and also at the time I was going under some extreme amounts of anxiety and a lot of other crazy thoughts were going through my head. Needless to say that was horrible part of my life and I can say with 100% honesty that I am straight. So is that what you wanted to know? Although I am not sure what happened to me had anything to do with being type related.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I wonder if it just a thing for F males, in general, to be questioned, because of society's standards?

I have a pretty close male friend who's an ESFP. He's never doubted his sexuality at all, he's as heterosexual as they come. But even if he doesn't dress flamboyantly or hit on dudes or whatever it is people expect gay dudes to do, he's got a certain....theatricality and sensitivity about his demeanor that makes a lot of people peg him as gay at first sight. And if he tries to laugh it off and say that he isn't, they insist that he's in denial.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Mae View Post
    ... How does one mistake themselves as gay? Is it like, "I sure wish he'd put his penis up my butt! Ohh, wait. No, I was just mistaken."?
    Anyway... my SF said that people just assumed he was gay growing up, females immediately stuck him in the friend zone, etc. But, I'm pretty sure he's never questioned his sexuality. Maybe it's just a common F male thing. A certain look and behaviors. It's been my observation that a lot of NF guys particularly have a "softness" about them. And as people tend to think of most gay men as effeminate...
    it didn't take me long to realize I was gay (I was 12 lol), but I know some people how have taken ages to figure it out
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

This is a very interesting topic. In my opinion, ENFJs are androgynous.

I say this because I am an ENFJ woman in a relationship with an ENFJ man.

My ENFJ man's behaviour, mannerisms and emotional responsiveness would make you question whether or not he was gay. He's very much straight. Some of my friends have asked if I'm his 'cover'. But we do things in private that prove he is very much a straight man. ;]

My behaviour on the other hand is emotional but more reserved, I don't like nonsense, I'm less 'showy' than he is but I do have my moments that I go all out.

Any who I stick with my statement. ENFJs are androgynous.

Anyone agree? Disagree?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cranez View Post
    This is a very interesting topic. In my opinion, ENFJs are androgynous.

I say this because I am an ENFJ woman in a relationship with an ENFJ man.

My ENFJ man's behaviour, mannerisms and emotional responsiveness would make you question whether or not he was gay. He's very much straight. Some of my friends have asked if I'm his 'cover'. But we do things in private that prove he is very much a straight man. ;]

My behaviour on the other hand is emotional but more reserved, I don't like nonsense, I'm less 'showy' than he is but I do have my moments that I go all out.

Anyone agree? Disagree?
    i only know one enfj well, but i wouldn't call her androgynous at all. she's stereotypically feminine in a lot of ways.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I had some bi-sexual esq thoughts and thought that I may be bi-sexual, but as it stands now, that was mere sexual curiosity; I'm straight for the most part.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

yes.

I think I'm pretty gay...except for the part about lusting after the male anatomy. My attraction is very mild in that area. If that part were hot, I think it would actually make my life easier.

I used to read all sorts of books about this topic. I have a copy of "Bisexuality and the Eroticism of Everyday life" somewhere.

Eventually I decided that I'm probably not mostly gay.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by cranez View Post

Anyone agree? Disagree?
    I'm married to one and he is in no way androgynous. He's this tall, totally hairy, Viking looking man.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

I really wouldn't think that type and sexuality are connected but . . .maybe I'm wrong?

No.
    I have not question my sexuality.
    And I will not question my sexuality.