12 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default ENFPs who are NOT sensitive to criticism and AREN'T highly emotional?

are you out there? sometimes I feel like the only one. not that I mind, but is it common for ENFPs not to be sensitive or emotional?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i generally feel pretty impervious to others opinions....but there are a select few that affect me regarding certain things...it's as tho it only hurts if we are using thew same criteria to form those opinions or if i admire or respect your view a great deal on a particular matter. but no..i don't feel like i walk around giving a shit about and/or being affected by what others think of me very often. i'm much more likely to react emotionally in defense of someone else...or possibly due to just miscommunication...that will bug me...it's like...have whatever opinion you want but at least get it right.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i generally feel pretty impervious to others opinions....but there are a select few that affect me regarding certain things...it's as tho it only hurts if we are using thew same criteria to form those opinions or if i admire or respect your view a great deal on a particular matter. but no..i don't feel like i walk around giving a shit about and/or being affected by what others think of me very often. i'm much more likely to react emotionally in defense of someone else...or possibly due to just miscommunication...that will bug me...it's like...have whatever opinion you want but at least get it right.
    this sounds like me. I turn into a ferocious son of a bitch when I see someone getting bullied or mistreated
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

it's an odd thing...i cannot stand to hear people trash talk someone who isn't there...it's like i can't help but to defend them....even if i don't particularly care for them. it's weird...i can say yeah such n such is an asshole but you're reading this wrong or that wrong...like i'm defending some dude i'm straight up telling you i think is an asshole...where's the logic?!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

it's an odd thing...i cannot stand to hear people trash talk someone who isn't there...it's like i can't help but to defend them....even if i don't particularly care for them. it's weird...i can say yeah such n such is an asshole but you're reading this wrong or that wrong...like i'm defending some dude i'm straight up telling you i think is an asshole...where's the logic?!
    actually it's more logical because it's more fair and impartial. "he may be an ass, but he would never do that" you are putting your feelings about him aside and attempting to look at the situation free of emotional bias . most people are the opposite and just shove words into each other's mouths, inevitably ending in bigoted, emotionally charged and misinformed garbage. there is a very logical reason why you hate trash talking behind people's backs
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    actually it's more logical because it's more fair and impartial. "he may be an ass, but he would never do that" you are putting your feelings about him aside and attempting to look at the situation free of emotional bias . most people are the opposite and just shove words into each other's mouths, inevitably ending in bigoted, emotionally charged and misinformed garbage. there is a very logical reason why you hate trash talking behind people's backs
    maybe you're right...it's that whole group mind thing that i can't stand..like people just believing all this bullshit and forming a collective false opinion. it grosses me out and i'll have no part in it! haha
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

maybe you're right...it's that whiole group mind thing that i can't stand..like people just believing all this bullshit and forming a collective false opinion. it grosses me out and i'll have no part in it! haha
    same here
    also, it's people's inability to MAKE DISTINCTIONS that drives me up the wall. like, they can't make the distinction between "I hate you go away" and "I'm busy now, can we talk later" so when someone says the latter, they turn around and trash talk him, claiming he's heartless, self centered and cold. from there is just escalates. gah, I really hate people sometimes
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

the more i'm sensitive about it, the more quiet i will be, which is
    strange, because i'm very facially expressive, but this is one of the
    very few things i can keep off my face: feeling hurt. i hide it well,
    my face can be very normal but it's like STABSTABSTAB in my heart.

though in general i'm very lala. but i do think i'm very, very sensitive and
    quite emotional, i struggled with my sensitivity for a very long time, and
    it's very uncomfortable for me to exhibit it. though the sensitivity and
    emotionality is very dependent on the subject/issue. there are a few
    hot buttons, that if pressed i just crumble inside momentarily.

the only people that can get me in that mode are certain family members.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    the more i'm sensitive about it, the more quiet i will be, which is
    strange, because i'm very facially expressive, but this is one of the
    very few things i can keep off my face: feeling hurt. i hide it well,
    my face can be very normal but it's like STABSTABSTAB in my heart.

though in general i'm very lala. but i do think i'm very, very sensitive and
    quite emotional, i struggled with my sensitivity for a very long time, and
    it's very uncomfortable for me to exhibit it. though the sensitivity and
    emotionality is very dependent on the subject/issue. there are a few
    hot buttons, that if pressed i just crumble inside momentarily.
    the only people that can get me in that mode are certain family members.
    this sounds kind of like me.
    I've noticed recently that their are times when something hurts my feelings a little bit, but I don't notice it because subconsciously I'm like "it's just a scratch, I'll get over it" this method seems to be working as I do seem to get over things in a short time. anything that's still bothering me after a day I deal with more consciously and ask why it bothered me in the first place.
    if it's something big though, my mind goes "Whoa! I need seem time alone to sort this out." then I just figure what I can do about it and talk to anyone else involved to sort out any disputes or conflicts of interests.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    are you out there? sometimes I feel like the only one. not that I mind, but is it common for ENFPs not to be sensitive or emotional?
    Do you really feel you aren't sensitive or emotional? While I'm not that familiar with the bulk of your posts, I do seem to remember some arguments that you've gotten into with other members here.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari