User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    XXXX

Default I HATE being an ENFP

I've got the f*cking short end of the stick!

I'll never be as smart as any NT. In fact, the guy that I'm interested in implied that I have many lovely attributes, such as looks and charm, but I lack intelligence. That crushed me. I know I'll never be as dependent on logic and rational thinking as much as Ts, but I thought I was doing alright. I just feel so worthless and stupid.

What's so f*cking great about having dominant Ne paired with Fi? What purpose does it serve? Reading and knowing the motivations and sincerity of people? Being a f*cking chameleon? We're FINICKY, and UNRELIABLE. I should reword that. I don't mean to lump everyone else in with me. I can only speak for myself and my character, and my character f*cking blows.

Every variant, one letter off from the ENFP has it better. Oh, I know, "the grass always seems better on the other side". Shut the f*ck up.

INFPs- They can write and express themselves so beautifully. I'm always grasping for the right words to accurately express how I feel. When I write, it's f*cking contrived. When they write, it's beautiful.

ESFPs- Life of the party. I don't know, there's something about them that makes them so real, so true, and it's f*cking beautiful. Like I flip-flop between crazy extrovert and extremely introverted. No f*cking middle ground. They don't seem to have that. They're practical, and smart, and hands-on and it's annoying. (I only say this because I'm jealous).

ENTPs- They actually f*cking use Ne in a great way. It's an amazing cognitive function when paired with Ti, or when paired with dominant Fi. ENTPs share a lot of the same characteristics as ENFPs, but they're amazing thinkers and great at having an outside of the box perspective, and are f*cking awesome debaters. THEY CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL WITH THEIR Ne. I can't debate. I suck at it. I can never articulate my points well enough....plus, they're never as strong as ENTPs.

ENFJs- Seriously? Everyone f*cking loves ENFJs. They're genuinely KIND people. They want the best for PEOPLE, not just interested in impacting individuals. How can you not like that? I'm not at all a kind person. People seem to mistake bieng silly and making jokes and getting along with everyone as being a kind person, but that's not true. With them, it's just effortless. How do they do it?

ENFPs are just stupid. I don't mean to insult all ENFPs, I mean, essentially all I've met were just generally awesome people. I'm just stupid. A waste of space.

I'm annoyed, because my stupid Enneagram 4 is rearing it's ugly head and I'm getting less and less healthy, I think. I have no fucking idea how to get out of this pool of self-pity. Every time I think of a positive, I get pulled back into the pool.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Anyone who tells you you're beautiful and charming but lack intelligence is an asshat who doesn't appreciate your strengths, and is also probably a pompous bastard with much too high opinion of himself and low to non-existent social and emotional intelligence. I've found that many NTs are either socially or emotionally retarded, of course not all of them, just like all Feelers aren't total dummies when it comes to being book smart or logical.

Your self-hatred is really sad. That guy is a loser if he made you feel this way about yourself.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLMTvxOaeE"]This[/YOUTUBE]
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

INFPs- They can write and express themselves so beautifully. I'm always grasping for the right words to accurately express how I feel. When I write, it's f*cking contrived. When they write, it's beautiful.

ESFPs- Life of the party. I don't know, there's something about them that makes them so real, so true, and it's f*cking beautiful. Like I flip-flop between crazy extrovert and extremely introverted. No f*cking middle ground. They don't seem to have that. They're practical, and smart, and hands-on and it's annoying. (I only say this because I'm jealous).

ENTPs- They actually f*cking use Ne in a great way. It's an amazing cognitive function when paired with Ti, or when paired with dominant Fi. ENTPs share a lot of the same characteristics as ENFPs, but they're amazing thinkers and great at having an outside of the box perspective, and are f*cking awesome debaters. THEY CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL WITH THEIR Ne. I can't debate. I suck at it. I can never articulate my points well enough....plus, they're never as strong as ENTPs.

ENFJs- Seriously? Everyone f*cking loves ENFJs. They're genuinely KIND people. They want the best for PEOPLE, not just interested in impacting individuals. How can you not like that? I'm not at all a kind person. People seem to mistake bieng silly and making jokes and getting along with everyone as being a kind person, but that's not true. With them, it's just effortless. How do they do it?
    ENFPs can do and be ALL these things. we frequently are. being an INFP would be MUCH harder in my opinion than being ENFP. maybe your problems are enneagram related
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Dude, don't fight yourself. You gotta go with your strengths and run with it. If you are the typical unfocused, energetic ENFP.. once you get those impulses and inclinations trained, you'll be dynamite.

Oh, and don't buy that NT's are all smart crap that they're always trying to sell you.

I don't doubt you you've got some changes to make in your life, but it's not your type. There are many very happy ENFPs here, which means that you can get there yourself if you want to try.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

damn...i want to have a one on one with every single enneagram 4 person that feels this way...it makes me nuts!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Anyone who tells you you're beautiful and charming but lack intelligence is an asshat who doesn't appreciate your strengths, and is also probably a pompous bastard with much too high opinion of himself and low to non-existent social and emotional intelligence. I've found that many NTs are either socially or emotionally retarded, of course not all of them, just like all Feelers aren't total dummies when it comes to being book smart or logical.
    Your self-hatred is really sad. That guy is a loser if he made you feel this way about yourself.
    I agree with everything you said except for the rejecting people based off of intelligence. I have rejected several approaches (both sexual and non sexual) on grounds that the person was an idiot and had a mind about as deep as a kiddy pool. rejecting someone based off of low intelligence is simply a matter of standards. that being said, I don't thing the original poster is stupid and I agree that T =/= smart, it isn't even correlated (I and N are somewhat correlated, but T is not correlated at all)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well idiots are idiots, but you don't have to tell people they lack intelligence although they appear to be a pretty package. That's condescending and rude, unless the person is rude or mean to you first, it seems nasty and totally unnecessary.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Well idiots are idiots, but you don't have to tell people they lack intelligence although they appear to be a pretty package. That's condescending and rude, unless the person is rude or mean to you first, it seems nasty and totally unnecessary.
    Agreed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

why? if they are an idiot, why is being honest with them bad?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!