• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I HATE being an ENFP

Starry

With 1 post count! This thread OP is her only post! Lurking doesn't count as a proper introduction. :alttongue:

Indeed! :harhar:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
I just got so burned by another ENFP hahahahaa!…and yes I just resurrected the word ‘burned’.
(I totally didn’t look at the post count LOL).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i wonder if other types can't help themselves when it comes to exclamation points. i once logged in like password!!! because i was excited for some reason... :laugh:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
I just got so burned by another ENFP hahahahaa!…and yes I just resurrected the word ‘burned’.
(I totally didn’t look at the post count LOL).

:yesss:

Now to celebrate in mutual ENFP-dom:

:linedance:

Starry

I have no real good reason to use the campfire smilie...but I am going to use it...because it is ENFPie to me.

:campfire:

what everyone is writing is why I love being an ENFP

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not much i love more than a campfire :wubbie: friends laughing and talking around a fire at night <3

R

Riva

The academically smartest people I know are xNFPs.

I have a ENFP cousin, who is extremely bright. She is definitely one of the brightest students I've ever seen. She was the all island 70th or 80th in science. And she is a med student. And mind you being a island rank 80 is not an easy thing to do in a country where students are quite bright and they study as if someone is holding a gun to their heads. And there is a ENFP guy I know who is crazy as hell and smart as hell at the same time.

So do yourself a favour and tell that guy to go FUCK HIMSELF.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
um...cousin sister??

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
OP needs to stop being such a drama queen, seriously. :blink:

The most annoying thing about this post is that it takes certain steroetypical qualities of the types and stretches them out like they're absolute. OK, even if you do accept that NT's have a higher average IQ compared to the average ENFP, that does not mean that YOU cannot be as smart as an NT. Moreover, there are different types of intelligence. I'm not even talking about social intelligence or whatever, but there's more to intelligence than Ti (if x then y, not y therefore not x etc.). What about general insight, intellectual creativity, the ability to find counterexamples etc.? You can get so much out of Ne it's not funny, as you can with just about any cognitive function. I also find it funny how you quote the social abilities of an ENFJ or the great writing abilities of an INFP without realising that ENFP's can achieve the same thing.

tl:dr Stop bitching, stop insulting ENFP's as a group. Find your own strengths and learn to overcome your weaknesses. Ugh. I'm type 4 ENFP too, but I've never saw my own shortcomings as a reason to hate my type(s).

R

Riva

And I would love to be a ENFP

They have Ne, Fi, Te, Si. How cool is that?

Ne with all that energy and bright ideas.
Fi with insight in to others and to bond with people.
Te to get shit done and bring closure to things one puts his/her head to.
Si with all that experience and clear memory.

I see the advantage of being a enfp than being a entp.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Dr Who speaks the truth!

Granted, it's not Dr Who no 4 or no 6 or even no 6, but a Dr Who nonetheless!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...okay sorry...us americans say things like that when were joking about inbreeds..like uncle daddy or brother dad or whatever...eww sorry..

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=10956]finalcount[/MENTION] I'm sorry.. I'm a skimmer, I just kind thought you were an ENFP guy :doh: ENFP ladies are the best.. they just get hung up on these NTJ dudes, I try to understand.. it's some sort of weird animus thing. :shrug: Although, I am surprised that an ENFP lurked for so long...

Starry

^^omgosh that's awesome. I have known one or two ENFPs to 'bong' with others as well.

S

Sniffles

Hmmnn.....I don't know what to really say except [MENTION=10956]finalcount[/MENTION], I understand how hurtful it can be to hear somebody you're interested in claim you're stupid. So fwiw, here's a few hugs: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Funny, as an INFJ, I wish I were more E and a little more P, so that would make me an ENFP. My favorite people in the world are ENFP's and ENFJ's.

You have emotional intelligence, which no doubt your NT person could use more of, as well as TACT!

pmj85

Excuse me please, I'm an ENFP and I'm fucking awesome ;)

Sure, we have our flaws... but then who doesn't, eh?

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:)

I fucking love ENFPs, they're talented and innovative people who make the world a more interesting place.