User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 181

  1. #61
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    *flees rollercoaster like scared bunny who hatez rollercoasters*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  2. #62
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    *flees rollercoaster like scared bunny who hatez rollercoasters*
    I am terrified of the 1st drop and usually dont want to do it, but once it happens Its kind of exciting and I want to do it again, if the line isnt too long.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  3. #63
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I am terrified of the 1st drop and usually dont want to do it, but once it happens Its kind of exciting and I want to do it again, if the line isnt too long.
    Truthfully, I'm the same way with many things Sometimes there's definitely an intimidation factor involved. Problem is, there's no "sampling" a rollercoaster!

    I don't know how I can slalom around in a fast car, but go all black-out and gooey on a ride. lulz I'm such a lightweight. I used to like smaller coasters when I was a teenager, but some of these other ones?? No way!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #64
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Well I would think its pretty obvious, I am tired of your following me around even a YEAR LATER telling me I am an INTJ, if I was an INTJ I would demonstrate considerably more Te then I do. I have a need for consistency because I am a Ni/Ti user Duh? You do not think I demonstrate Fe, you are wrong... you base it on my persona here on this forum, as I have told you a dozen times because I dont play the spring lamb here and cater to everyones fucking woe to me nonsense doesn't mean I am not A Fe user in the real world. You could say you note a demonstrable lack of Se here as well because I am not bouncing a basketball or skiing down a mountain slope, my E functions dont come across online my I ones DO. When I say something YOU consider rude here I dont have to feel the twinge of guilt because there is no face to look at and because most of the time people are full of shit here ANYWAY.

    You base your Fi vs Fe thing on me based on basic stubborn BULLSHIT and a NEED to save face. Period. You are not objective in the least bit, you offer no evidence for you ideas and beliefs you just believe them because thats what you feel, its stupid, and you cant run around touting how great you are at cognitive function theory based on how you FEEL about things.

    You have admitted now to being wrong and logically inconsistent about anything that would give you opinion any form of validation... and yet you STILL follow me and from what I see other people around post stalking them apparently well maybe not stalking, but begrudging them and incessantly mistyping them just because you want to fuck with them. No one asked you to come into a thread I participate in and tell me I am not an INFJ because you are not qualified to make that call, and yet you do it anyway, you relish it, you look for the chances to do it, its too clockwork with you its been going on for some time and I am wiling to wager I am not the only one you do it to, especially if the rep comments I have been getting are any indication. Why dont you do yourself a favor and just STFU then if you have nothing but your own stubbornness to base this shit on? Its getting tiresome.
    I'm not following you around. There are several times recently where I agreed with you or was pleasant to you in other threads. I have no obvious intent to attack you. It's just when you were talking about your viciousness, something that has been duly noted repeatedly by many on the forum -particularly of the female persuasion, but also by males - it reminded me of how I think you lack Fe.

    Your bolded statements also show a decided lack of Fe.

    I don't know why you have to make up this story about "saving face." Is that your Ni? The truth is that I genuinely think you have Fi and I base this on relevent cognitive theories - Jung, Beebe, etc. - not on my feelings, and I'm not saying it just to piss you off.

    You may now rub your palms together and masturbate to the thought that you got under my skin, you win the interwebs.
    I don't really care either way. I'm just telling you I really do think you're an Fi type, and I recommend you do some reading on cognitive function theory if you'd like to know why, because you're going to take everything I say the wrong way.

    I'm not going to follow you around saying "Fi Fi Fi!!!" because I'm not going to resort to Simulated World's methods (even though he was totally right, and continues to be right about many things, because he's actually read Jung and other theorists, unlike many of the people here.)

  5. #65
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I am terrified of the 1st drop and usually dont want to do it, but once it happens Its kind of exciting and I want to do it again, if the line isnt too long.
    Same here. It's similar whenever I do reenactments, and the thought of somebody pointing a real gun at you and pulling the trigger kinda gets you worried, but once the action actually begins.......

  6. #66
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Truthfully, I'm the same way with many things Sometimes there's definitely an intimidation factor involved. Problem is, there's no "sampling" a rollercoaster!

    I don't know how I can slalom around in a fast car, but go all black-out and gooey on a ride. lulz I'm such a lightweight. I used to like smaller coasters when I was a teenager, but some of these other ones?? No way!
    I was terrified of the concept of rollercoasters forever, my mother instilled that fear in me as a kid because she was afraid of them. I tried my 1st one when I was 18 in highschool at 6 flags, it was INSANE! The superman ride of steel with this gigantic drop on it. I remember gripping the bars so tight and thinking OMG what if this thing breaks and opens and I go flying off to my doom... luckily it didn't, Ive been on it a few more times since then but I do tend to offer alternative suggestions when people want to go lol... Have you ever tried cliff jumping? Now THAT is scary... lol
    Ground control to Major Tom

  7. #67
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I was terrified of the concept of rollercoasters forever, my mother instilled that fear in me as a kid because she was afraid of them. I tried my 1st one when I was 18 in highschool at 6 flags, it was INSANE! The superman ride of steel with this gigantic drop on it. I remember gripping the bars so tight and thinking OMG what if this thing breaks and opens and I go flying off to my doom... luckily it didn't, Ive been on it a few more times since then but I do tend to offer alternative suggestions when people want to go lol... Have you ever tried cliff jumping? Now THAT is scary... lol
    I would drop dead with fright. I *want* to try all manner of things like that, because just WOW, right? But my survival instinct is a BEAR! I used to consider myself quite the daredevil getting up on a giant horse and galloping around, yet I see that I need to up my game!

    Where did you go cliffjumping?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  8. #68
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I'm not following you around. There are several times recently where I agreed with you or was pleasant to you in other threads. I have no obvious intent to attack you. It's just when you were talking about your viciousness, something that has been duly noted repeatedly by many on the forum -particularly of the female persuasion, but also by males - it reminded me of how I think you lack Fe.

    Your bolded statements also show a decided lack of Fe.

    I don't know why you have to make up this story about "saving face." Is that your Ni? The truth is that I genuinely think you have Fi and I base this on relevent cognitive theories - Jung, Beebe, etc. - not on my feelings, and I'm not saying it just to piss you off.



    I don't really care either way. I'm just telling you I really do think you're an Fi type, and I recommend you do some reading on cognitive function theory if you'd like to know why, because you're going to take everything I say the wrong way.

    I'm not going to follow you around saying "Fi Fi Fi!!!" because I'm not going to resort to Simulated World's methods (even though he was totally right, and continues to be right about many things, because he's actually read Jung and other theorists, unlike many of the people here.)
    I dont buy it, and what about the bolded statement PROVES a lack of Fe? You know Fe isn't always about feeling harmony right? Sometimes its about pushing ideals onto others as well. And when I see a person reveling in self caused pity, I feel bad for them, but not because of the reasons they state, but because they are setting themselves back and putting them self into a loop of negative thoughts, thats Ni, it sees through the act and sees the root problem (combined with Ti) my Fe then tells me, they dont need that behavior reinforced, they need someone to put it to them straight, because like it or not, thats how I learned to deal with my mopey disposition in life, having someone set me straight, and break those patterns out of me. That you Cant even see how Fe works in different ways is astounding to me, then again its really not... the same timeframe you were telling me you know the difference between Fi and Fe, you were waffling between being an INFJ and an INFP, hey, Fe vs Fi... so obviously you didn't then and I would say your learning is still incomplete.

    The day you see me walk into a thread where someone says "my mother died this weekend I need help" you wont see me pull my "set them straight routine" why? Because thats not what they NEED, in fact you wont se anything because what I do is what MOST INFJs do, I send them a personal story privately which I feel will encourage them and offer an open ear to cry into, I dont need to make a to do out of it publicly because it doesn't feel genuine.

    I dont even know why I am explaining ANY of this to you right now, it wont change your mind which is already set based on faulty assumptions.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  9. #69
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I would drop dead with fright. I *want* to try all manner of things like that, because just WOW, right? But my survival instinct is a BEAR! I used to consider myself quite the daredevil getting up on a giant horse and galloping around, yet I see that I need to up my game!

    Where did you go cliffjumping?
    I almost did die of fright, I went cliff jumping at this place in CT called Brownstone Exploratory Park, basically its just an old brownstone quarry filled with water. You swim all around the thing, they have zip lines, cliff jumping etc.

    I had never done cliff jumping before, but I got invited by my then girlfriend of 2 months with her sister and sisters BF, they had all done it before... Now I was dreading this thing the whole week before and kept coming up with reasons and excuses for why I shouldn't go, but I didn't want her to think I was afraid because I tend to put on a more ESTP face in person when I want to impress people especially with physical stuff like that, so I ended up going through with it. I took a jump off a 30 or 40 foot platform into the water, it was NUTS! after the initial jump I did it 4 more times which were subsequently easier each time. But I dunno, I havent been back and dont think I will again since then because its not my idea of a good time really, but I was really proud of myself that I was able to force myself into doing it, because jumping 30-40 feet DOES NOT COME NATURAL TO HUMAN BEINGS.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  10. #70
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    @Billy Look I already explained to you that when I first came to this site that I did not know the first thing about personality theory, and that it took me a while to learn function theory, and since the time I typed myself as INFJ I have read Keirsey, Jung, Beebe, and Lenore Thomson, as well as having dicussions with people more knowledgable than myself, AND learning from trial and error through making observations both on-line and IRL. I'm not going to repeat myself again on this matter; it's ludicrous for you to not accept that I have read and studied and learned considerably since that time.

    I don't know why you're explaining to me either, but like I already said I don't know you, yet on the other hand I don't think you have Fe. If evidence ever comes to light that you actually do, I'll let you know. Until that time, I will refrain from speaking to you as this seems to upset you so much.

    P.S. I never said "proves"...you said proves.

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] how do you tell apart an ENFJ who acts like a P and an ENFP who acts like a J?
    By bundleofsunshine in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2017, 09:05 AM
  2. [INTP] Why you are not getting laid.
    By Sinmara in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 07:55 PM
  3. [INFJ] Dear INFJs: Do you love animals?
    By visaisahero in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:59 PM
  4. Why is it unfair that you are not female/male?
    By nolla in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 04:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO