User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 181

  1. #51
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    If I had a stubborn nature and refused to be wrong, I'd type myself as an INFJ. But because I have the capacity to learn, I know how absurd that is.
    If I recall you did a stint as an INFJ, and ENFP, and INFP, and ISFP...

    And you didnt even address the point I was making...

    You said you learned since then, enough to go through 4 or 5 different types for yourself, and who knows YOU better then YOU... so if you could be THAT wrong about yourself, why hold on to a view for someone you dont know at all? If not for being stubborn then what? How can you be so sure, so right in your mind about someone else when you cant even be sure for yourself? If you have learned form your mistakes, then you would be able to at least admit that you could be and most likely are wrong about me based on any number of criteria, but you simply wont because you refuse to lose face, its absurd that you can even cling to what you're saying and still rehash the same mantra anytime someone mentions that you have been consistently wrong both in the theory and applying it to the 1 subject you know the most about. Can you at least admit how fuckin nuts that sounds?
    Ground control to Major Tom

  2. #52
    Freaking Ratchet Rail Tracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    OMFG, I am a scary coaster junkie, but no one will go with me cause I wear them out. Do you live near me? Lez go right nau!!!! /Se-indulgence of choice
    It's too bad that you live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Yes, this sounds like my INFJ. You'd never mistake him for an ESTP, but his hobbies come off as "wannabe SP".
    We went to Magic Mountain & he was sooo excited by every roller coaster, especially as each was more extreme than the next. After about two, they all felt the same to me and I was bored... He had this touch of "SP going after physical experiences" attitude, but his over all demeanor was still INFJ. This is very much a stress relief for him also. I do "S stuff" for stress relief also, but for me it's familiar comforts, old favorites, relaxing experiences (very Si I suppose).
    I would ride almost every single roller-coaster with him (time permitting.) Which reminds me, if LA wasn't so far, I would want to ride the refurbished Superman.

  3. #53
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    If I recall you did a stint as an INFJ, and ENFP, and INFP, and ISFP...

    And you didnt even address the point I was making...

    You said you learned since then, enough to go through 4 or 5 different types for yourself, and who knows YOU better then YOU... so if you could be THAT wrong about yourself, why hold on to a view for someone you dont know at all? If not for being stubborn then what? How can you be so sure, so right in your mind about someone else when you cant even be sure for yourself? If you have learned form your mistakes, then you would be able to at least admit that you could be and most likely are wrong about me based on any number of criteria, but you simply wont because you refuse to lose face, its absurd that you can even cling to what you're saying and still rehash the same mantra anytime someone mentions that you have been consistently wrong both in the theory and applying it to the 1 subject you know the most about. Can you at least admit how fuckin nuts that sounds?
    No it's not about losing face. It's about how much I'm sure I know the difference between Fe and Fi when I see it, which is why it's absurd for me to be any FJ type, as well as any TP type since I'm horrible at Ti.

    I had an arduous task differentiating between the perceiving functions, particularly Se and Ne, for obvious reasons.

    There's nothing nuts about learning and growing. What is nuts is people think you don't know what you're talking about now just because you didn't a year ago.

    I admitted I don't know you, what else do you want?

    I doubt you know the first thing about function theory. Often people who call me out like this don't.

  4. #54
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    And plenty others insist otherwise, especially those who've interacted with me more closely. Imagine that?
    I don't know why you take it offensively. I think you're extremely intelligent, your head for facts and linear thought is amazing, which is why I think you have Si/Fe/Ti.

    I love ISFJs I'm not cutting you down.

  5. #55
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    No it's not about losing face. It's about how much I'm sure I know the difference between Fe and Fi when I see it, which is why it's absurd for me to be any FJ type, as well as any TP type since I'm horrible at Ti.

    I had an arduous task differentiating between the perceiving functions, particularly Se and Ne, for obvious reasons.

    There's nothing nuts about learning and growing. What is nuts is people think you don't know what you're talking about now just because you didn't a year ago.

    I admitted I don't know you, what else do you want?

    I doubt you know the first thing about function theory. Often people who call me out like this don't.
    You admit you dont know me...
    You admit you were wrong about yourself (5 times to now)
    You admit you have learned since then...
    and yet you use the same arguments, the same criteria, the same false pretenses.

    If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it stands to reason its probably a friggin duck.

    You say you know the difference between Fi and Fe and yet you were an INFP and an INFJ...

    and at NO TIME did any of your arguments ever change. When clearly they should have based on the fact that you seem to have had opposing ideas on what you thought those things were.

    Its about saving face and being unable to accept your shame in being wrong or admitting that you were wrong. (credit due to: anonymous)

    I would like you to admit that you have a very good chance of being completely wrong about me, especially since your "beliefs" have changes so erratically over the last year or two that I have encountered you.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  6. #56
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I don't know why you take it offensively. I think you're extremely intelligent, your head for facts and linear thought is amazing, which is why I think you have Si/Fe/Ti.

    I love ISFJs I'm not cutting you down.
    I'm not taking it offensively, it's just that I notice that contrast often. But if you wish to add to the discussion, there is a thread about this:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...infj-isfj.html

  7. #57
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    @Billy I'm not sure what you're making up here. I really think you're an Fi rather than an Fe type, it's that simple. It's not about saving face. I REALLY DO NOT THINK YOU HAVE Fe.

    But as I admitted, I do not know you, so I'm not sure why my opinion even riles you up this much. Your obsessive need for consistency is bizarre to me. You don't seem capable of accepting change?

  8. #58
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    You say you know the difference between Fi and Fe and yet you were an INFP and an INFJ.
    Yes I do know the difference between Fi and Fe very solidly.

    You know you once didn't know how to talk, read, or do math, but you learned.

    Similar concept applies here. That was a long time ago bro. That is the past.

    It's like saying "well a year ago you hadn't taken French 305" and then I did, passed with an A, then suddenly I know more about French linguistics.

    I'm not sure what you don't understand.

  9. #59
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    I would ride almost every single roller-coaster with him (time permitting.) Which reminds me, if LA wasn't so far, I would want to ride the refurbished Superman.
    I'm a good girlfriend, so I rode every ride with him . And it's not that I didn't have fun, but after awhile it was not very stimulating to me. I just felt like I was being jolted around in slightly different ways....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  10. #60
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    @Billy I'm not sure what you're making up here. I really think you're an Fi rather than an Fe type, it's that simple. It's not about saving face. I REALLY DO NOT THINK YOU HAVE Fe.

    But as I admitted, I do not know you, so I'm not sure why my opinion even riles you up this much. Your obsessive need for consistency is bizarre to me. You don't seem capable of accepting change?
    Well I would think its pretty obvious, I am tired of your following me around even a YEAR LATER telling me I am an INTJ, if I was an INTJ I would demonstrate considerably more Te then I do. I have a need for consistency because I am a Ni/Ti user Duh? You do not think I demonstrate Fe, you are wrong... you base it on my persona here on this forum, as I have told you a dozen times because I dont play the spring lamb here and cater to everyones fucking woe to me nonsense doesn't mean I am not A Fe user in the real world. You could say you note a demonstrable lack of Se here as well because I am not bouncing a basketball or skiing down a mountain slope, my E functions dont come across online my I ones DO. When I say something YOU consider rude here I dont have to feel the twinge of guilt because there is no face to look at and because most of the time people are full of shit here ANYWAY.

    You base your Fi vs Fe thing on me based on basic stubborn BULLSHIT and a NEED to save face. Period. You are not objective in the least bit, you offer no evidence for you ideas and beliefs you just believe them because thats what you feel, its stupid, and you cant run around touting how great you are at cognitive function theory based on how you FEEL about things.

    You have admitted now to being wrong and logically inconsistent about anything that would give you opinion any form of validation... and yet you STILL follow me and from what I see other people around post stalking them apparently well maybe not stalking, but begrudging them and incessantly mistyping them just because you want to fuck with them. No one asked you to come into a thread I participate in and tell me I am not an INFJ because you are not qualified to make that call, and yet you do it anyway, you relish it, you look for the chances to do it, its too clockwork with you its been going on for some time and I am wiling to wager I am not the only one you do it to, especially if the rep comments I have been getting are any indication. Why dont you do yourself a favor and just STFU then if you have nothing but your own stubbornness to base this shit on? Its getting tiresome.

    You may now rub your palms together and masturbate to the thought that you got under my skin, you win the interwebs.
    Ground control to Major Tom

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] how do you tell apart an ENFJ who acts like a P and an ENFP who acts like a J?
    By bundleofsunshine in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2017, 09:05 AM
  2. [INTP] Why you are not getting laid.
    By Sinmara in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 07:55 PM
  3. [INFJ] Dear INFJs: Do you love animals?
    By visaisahero in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:59 PM
  4. Why is it unfair that you are not female/male?
    By nolla in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 04:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO