User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I must be the exception to that rule.
    Definite possibility. Or maybe you havent been tested in life enough to see the thin veneer of your empathy shrink away and the real you emerge to take what you feel is rightfully yours only to recoil in horror later and wonder, how did I do that, was that really me? Where did that come from, all the people I hurt, how could I do that?

The more that happened to me, the more I knew my "gentleman like" nature was just a facade I use to hide some pretty vicious shit going on inside. Then again I could be the exception, I did live a pretty abusive and fucked up life.
    Ground control to Major Tom

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah we all know how vicious you are Billy.

And that's why some of us think you're INTJ with high Fi instead of INFJ.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah we all know how vicious you are Billy.

And that's why some of us think you're INTJ with high Fi instead of INFJ.
    Well when you say some of us you should speak for yourself, also note, that you dont know me... and you have been literally like 6 different MBTIs since I 1st encountered you on here, so.. ya know.... you shouldn't be so loud about your proclamations.

Sniffles

Everybody has their dark sides Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Well when you say some of us you should speak for yourself, also note, that you dont know me... and you have been literally like 6 different MBTIs since I 1st encountered you on here, so.. ya know.... you shouldn't be so loud about your proclamations.
    She insists I'm ISFJ as well.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm not sure why people take such offense to the fact that I've become more educated over time and changed my type as I learned more about Jungian function theory instead of stubbornly clinging to one type, insisting that I'm that type and not knowing wtf I'm talking about.

There are others that think you seem more Te/Fi than Fe/Ti, not just moi. Some others who are very respected for their Jungian knowledge.

And me and that person were also right about a supposed ISFJ who is ISTJ.

But be INFJ if you want. You're right, I don't know you. I just said that's WHY we think it, Billy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Truth.

She insists I'm ISFJ as well.
    So do many other people.

MBTI
    INFJ

Of course they do, but how much practice that dark side gets is what I was getting at... prolonged exposure to it is bound to affect regular conscious mind, I wouldn't say warp it but definitely challenge ideals and value systems enough maybe to boost usage of 1 function over the other, I think thats how negative loops get started occasionally.

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm not sure why people take such offense to the fact that I've become more educated over time and changed my type as I learned more about Jungian function theory instead of stubbornly clinging to one type, insisting that I'm that type and not knowing wtf I'm talking about.

There are others that think you seem more Te/Fi than Fe/Ti, not just moi. Some others who are very respected for their Jungian knowledge.

And me and that person were also right about a supposed ISFJ who is ISTJ.

But be INFJ if you want. You're right, I don't know you. I just said that's WHY we think it, Billy.
    I just find it incredible that a view you held back then based on obviously "faulty" data and misunderstood theory (since you learned since then) is somehow right, especially about someone you know almost nothing about, and yet your type keeps changing based ont he tides... You sure your opinion of me is based in theory and not just your usual stubborn nature and refusal to be wrong? Or does that only apply to when you feel it should?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I just find it incredible that a view you held back then based on obviously "faulty" data and misunderstood theory (since you learned since then) is somehow right, especially about someone you know almost nothing about, and yet your type keeps changing based ont he tides... You sure your opinion of me is based in theory and not just your usual stubborn nature and refusal to be wrong? Or does that only apply to when you feel it should?
    If I had a stubborn nature and refused to be wrong, I'd type myself as an INFJ. But because I have the capacity to learn, I know how absurd that is.

Sniffles

So do many other people.
    And plenty others insist otherwise, especially those who've interacted with me more closely. Imagine that?