User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 181

  1. #41
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I must be the exception to that rule.
    Definite possibility. Or maybe you havent been tested in life enough to see the thin veneer of your empathy shrink away and the real you emerge to take what you feel is rightfully yours only to recoil in horror later and wonder, how did I do that, was that really me? Where did that come from, all the people I hurt, how could I do that?

    The more that happened to me, the more I knew my "gentleman like" nature was just a facade I use to hide some pretty vicious shit going on inside. Then again I could be the exception, I did live a pretty abusive and fucked up life.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  2. #42
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Yeah we all know how vicious you are Billy.

    And that's why some of us think you're INTJ with high Fi instead of INFJ.

  3. #43
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah we all know how vicious you are Billy.

    And that's why some of us think you're INTJ with high Fi instead of INFJ.
    Well when you say some of us you should speak for yourself, also note, that you dont know me... and you have been literally like 6 different MBTIs since I 1st encountered you on here, so.. ya know.... you shouldn't be so loud about your proclamations.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  4. #44
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Everybody has their dark sides Billy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Well when you say some of us you should speak for yourself, also note, that you dont know me... and you have been literally like 6 different MBTIs since I 1st encountered you on here, so.. ya know.... you shouldn't be so loud about your proclamations.
    She insists I'm ISFJ as well.

  5. #45
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Well when you say some of us you should speak for yourself, also note, that you dont know me... and you have been literally like 6 different MBTIs since I 1st encountered you on here, so.. ya know.... you shouldn't be so loud about your proclamations.
    I'm not sure why people take such offense to the fact that I've become more educated over time and changed my type as I learned more about Jungian function theory instead of stubbornly clinging to one type, insisting that I'm that type and not knowing wtf I'm talking about.

    There are others that think you seem more Te/Fi than Fe/Ti, not just moi. Some others who are very respected for their Jungian knowledge.

    And me and that person were also right about a supposed ISFJ who is ISTJ.

    But be INFJ if you want. You're right, I don't know you. I just said that's WHY we think it, Billy.

  6. #46
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Everybody has their dark sides Billy.
    Truth.



    She insists I'm ISFJ as well.
    So do many other people.

  7. #47
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Everybody has their dark sides Billy.
    Of course they do, but how much practice that dark side gets is what I was getting at... prolonged exposure to it is bound to affect regular conscious mind, I wouldn't say warp it but definitely challenge ideals and value systems enough maybe to boost usage of 1 function over the other, I think thats how negative loops get started occasionally.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  8. #48
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I'm not sure why people take such offense to the fact that I've become more educated over time and changed my type as I learned more about Jungian function theory instead of stubbornly clinging to one type, insisting that I'm that type and not knowing wtf I'm talking about.

    There are others that think you seem more Te/Fi than Fe/Ti, not just moi. Some others who are very respected for their Jungian knowledge.

    And me and that person were also right about a supposed ISFJ who is ISTJ.

    But be INFJ if you want. You're right, I don't know you. I just said that's WHY we think it, Billy.
    I just find it incredible that a view you held back then based on obviously "faulty" data and misunderstood theory (since you learned since then) is somehow right, especially about someone you know almost nothing about, and yet your type keeps changing based ont he tides... You sure your opinion of me is based in theory and not just your usual stubborn nature and refusal to be wrong? Or does that only apply to when you feel it should?
    Ground control to Major Tom

  9. #49
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I just find it incredible that a view you held back then based on obviously "faulty" data and misunderstood theory (since you learned since then) is somehow right, especially about someone you know almost nothing about, and yet your type keeps changing based ont he tides... You sure your opinion of me is based in theory and not just your usual stubborn nature and refusal to be wrong? Or does that only apply to when you feel it should?
    If I had a stubborn nature and refused to be wrong, I'd type myself as an INFJ. But because I have the capacity to learn, I know how absurd that is.

  10. #50
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    So do many other people.
    And plenty others insist otherwise, especially those who've interacted with me more closely. Imagine that?

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] how do you tell apart an ENFJ who acts like a P and an ENFP who acts like a J?
    By bundleofsunshine in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2017, 09:05 AM
  2. [INTP] Why you are not getting laid.
    By Sinmara in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 07:55 PM
  3. [INFJ] Dear INFJs: Do you love animals?
    By visaisahero in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:59 PM
  4. Why is it unfair that you are not female/male?
    By nolla in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 04:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO