User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    Hahahaha, I am not scared of rats, spiders, worms, ants, [name a bug unless it is really poisonous or hurts like a fire ant.] In fact, I am usually the one who has to handle these things because other people were so afraid of them.
    Wanna trade residences? So I can get off my fucking yearlong lease? $800/month for a private room.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Riva

Hahahaha, I am not scared of rats, spiders, worms, ants, [name a bug unless it is really poisonous or hurts like a fire ant.] In fact, I am usually the one who has to handle these things because other people were so afraid of them.
    You eat them? Ewww... lolz

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Wanna trade residences? So I can get off my fucking yearlong lease? $800/month for a private room.
    Too bad , this place isn't my property.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    You eat them? Ewww... lolz
    Lol, I smash them like the insects they were. While my siblings were on the other side of the room, I was the only one who was willing to get near the bugs.

As for eating them, I cannot receive such an honorable title yet

@mrcockburn But yeah, being scared of rats or bugs or something... doesn't make you an Feeler.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Lol, I smash them like the insects they were. While my siblings were on the other side of the room, I was the only one who was willing to get near the bugs.

As for eating them, I cannot receive such an honorable title yet

@mrcockburn But yeah, being scared of rats or bugs or something... doesn't make you an Feeler.
    What's weird is...the only pests I'm afraid of are rodents and roaches (aka the demonic R&R, as I put it...) Spiders I love, ants I don't care about as long as they don't disease my food.

Actually, I'm afraid of wasps, too...but that's because I'm deathly allergic to them.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    "Dear INFJ Gentlemen, you are NOT ESTPs... So quit acting like it!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Let me be the first to point out that the above statement does not apply to all INFJ gentlemen. And the ones it does apply to, it doesn't apply all the time. Nonetheless, I feel like it has to be said.

I've seen several INFJ gentlemen in my acquaintance act like the most obnoxious... well like really obnoxious ESTPs. (No offense to ESTPs. I'm not talking about a normal, mentally-healthy ESTP.) I'm talking about people acting out their shadow functions. According to Jung, everyone has a shadow aspect to their personality that consists of repressed weaknesses, shortcomings, and instincts. For an INFJ, their shadow functions are embodied in an ESTP's dominant functions.

Some - but not all - of the behavior I've noticed includes blatant womanizing and a really annoying BMOC (big-man-on-campus) attitude. It's sort of like they are trying so hard... too hard... to not be the sweet, sensitive, quiet guys they were born to be.

I've often thought that INFJ men were dealt a tough hand. In fact, our culture teaches men to be as un-INFJ as possible doesn't it? That's gotta be a real mind f*ck to the heterosexual male INFJ mindset.

The same could be said for all NF males. But I think that INFJ and INFP males have a particularly tough time of it. But I've only noticed this "shadow embracing" pattern in INFJ males. (Admittedly my anecdotal evidence is based on a small sample set. There are so few INFJ males out there.)

This won't be the first thread on how one struggles with being an NF male. And it won't be the last. I guess I was hoping for advice on how to be a good friend to my INFJ male friends when they are feeling the weight of society's expectations on them. Up until this point, the only thing I can think of is to whack 'em on the back of the head in the way Gibbs does to DiNozzo on NCIS.
    I know four infj men, my father, my professor, my senior and a guy friend. I haven't seen them tried to be estps though. They are fine with being sensitive, deep and insightful. They are also scary when angry. My father for instance is good at streetfighting and can be frightening when riled but he is always this caring and nice guy. Though they have the ability to attract female attentions if they want, they know their limits. They don't take advantage cause it will be against their deeply held principles. I guess it depends on how secure the person is with himself. I hope you'll meet many wonderful infj men. There are many of them out there. Its easy for me to spot a fellow infj cause I can recognize an Ni-Fe user easily. As for unhealthy infj males (I haven't meet a destructive infj man yet), help them if you can without sacrificing your peace of mind but leave them to mother nature if they are that damaging.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

haha... sorry, this has nothing to do with being F or having an 'F' response. This is just emotions, and not liking rats creeping into your house. *Who would?* (I can guarantee my ISTJ mother would freak out just as much, lol) It indicates things are starting to become very unsanitary. fwiw, I think T's can be some of the most emotionally reactive people, not because they are 'F', but because I think they don't have as much of a handle on their emotions and don't know what to do with them as much, so when they do experience them, they can be very emotive or even explosive. One of the most emotionally expressive people I ever met was an ENTJ woman I knew many years ago. She could be incredibly intense.

There's no reason an ESTP wouldn't have really strong Fe. In fact I'm thinking in some ways it could show up more prominently than the Fe in an INFJ, just because since INFJ's are Ni-dom, they are *introverted*. The extroversion of ExTP's means the Fe can be quite evident, and even prominent. The Fe in an INFJ results in things like diplomacy, 'pleasantness', politeness, listening (directing towards the other person), accommodating (adjusting based on audience), and being viewed as such.

Would/do your close friends view you as INFJ (or if they know nothing of mbti, would they list out traits of yours that line up with the core traits of INFJ?)? Are those your core traits that are viewed by everyone else too? If others don't see that, why don't they, and why would they then be your core traits if they're not evident in how you live out your life? (please don't take this the wrong way..just asking the questions!)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Umm.. what?

The Feelery women would be up in arms if some man ever made a thread chastising them for acting bitchy or slutty.

Anyways, what's so wrong with Feelers exploring their Thinking side every so often. If it's okay for Thinkers to explore their Feeling side from time to time, Feelers should be granted the same. The only time it's a problem is when a person is being deliberately deceitful to others so they can exploit them.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

where the fuck do you live where you're paying $800 a month for a rat infested room?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Umm.. what?

The Feelery women would be up in arms if some man ever made a thread chastising them for acting bitchy or slutty.

Anyways, what's so wrong with Feelers exploring their Thinking side every so often. If it's okay for Thinkers to explore their Feeling side from time to time, Feelers should be granted the same. The only time it's a problem is when a person is being deliberately deceitful to others so they can exploit them.
    It's ok, it might just mean that these people are a bit jealous of the dude acting like a BMOC or getting all the ladies.