• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs of different Enneatypes

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not in jungian typology. jungian functions are:

S = what is
N = where did it come from and where it is going
T = what is it
F = what is it worth/is it worth it or not

are you talking about MBTI or socionics?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
jungian functions.

are jungian functions the same in MBTI and socionics? I was under the impression they weren't directly correlated

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
are jungian functions the same in MBTI and socionics? I was under the impression they weren't directly correlated

socionics is crappy rip off. mbti claims to use jungian functions, but is mostly describing what sort of effects it has to use these functions and takes the descriptions bit further, but its pretty much the same thing, since MBTI is made to measure jungs types. those definitions are like the foundation for the functions for jung and mbti. like the big picture perception for N comes from looking unconsciously at patterns of where something came from and future orientation comes from looking at where its going. the detail perception of S comes from looking at single things, what is. the value judgment of F comes from looking at emotional responces(own in Fi and general in Fe) to stimuli. what something is in T comes from objective logical analysis.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The most common enneatype for ENFP is definitely 7w6, but I honestly can't think of any real ENFP 7w8s, though I can think of several fictional ones

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
1w2: Paul Robeson
2w1: Bill Cosby
2w3: Peewee Herman
3w2: Anna Netrebko
3w4: gwen stefani
4w3: HUXLEY3112 of typology central ;)
4w5: gene wilder
5w4: calvin (calvin and hobbes)
6w5: dave chapelle
6w7: Ellen Digeres
7w6: Martin Short
7w8: Joyce DiDona to
8w7: Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
8w9: Darth Vader
9w8: Sandra Bullock

What the hell?! You can find an ENFP 2w1! (and every other etype) but not a 4w3? I expected more from you Elfboy :bored:

HaHa.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What the hell?! You can find an ENFP 2w1! (and every other etype) but not a 4w3? I expected more from you Elfboy :bored:
HaHa.

they're less common than you might think :yes:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
4w5: gene wilder
7w6: Martin Short
9w8: Sandra Bullock

I've always loved Gene Wilder. He is so funny in a twisted genius way to me.

OMG, my friends used to compare to Martin SHort's character Ed Grimley in highschool. I was SOOOOOOO displeased.

gal_snl_martin_short.jpg

Sandra Bullock - meh. I've read that she is ENFP time and time again but I dunno.

Supposedly I'm 4w5/7w6/9w8 which is why I'm commenting on these folks.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
more, more, post more examples! :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Because it's shiny.

*takes out the tin foil and lightbulbs* stands there with them feeling confused but excited. Did you say make a shiny star??

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(reads rest of thread- walks in with black pillow case on my head)

Dementors! (holds up items) Make me something pretty and make it look scary too!!