User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Do ENFJs exist?

  1. #1
    Senior Member NegativeZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    159

    Default Do ENFJs exist?

    I've never met anyone I've suspected of being an ENFJ. All I know is that if I ever meet a female one, I want to bone her. Badly.



    So, if ENFJs do exist, which clearly they do, where do I find one?
    MBTI: INxP
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Multiple Intelligence: Linguistic/verbal, intrapersonal.

  2. #2
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    You want to have sex with someone simply because of type? Interesting.. I guess.

    Yes, they exist. I saw one once in a circus, next to the armless midgets on trampolines.

  3. #3
    Senior Member uncommonentity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Chances are that if ENFJs don't exist to you it's because they're hanging out with someone they think is cooler.
    ENFJs are the definition of cool so you have to be equally cool for them to think you're cool and then it's cool and they're cool and everything's cool.
    Cool.
    ENFJs are cool.
    You'll find them in places that are cool.
    Once you come in contact with one be sure to keep in contact with them because not keeping in contact with them is not cool.
    Unless you're cool they'll let you cool while they do things they find cool until you ask them if they're cool and they'll say they're cool and think you're cool and you'll both be cool.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

  4. #4
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Hahah what?

    My BFF is an ENFJ. But she's not interested in dudes, so no luck there.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  5. #5
    Senior Member tinker683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NegativeZero View Post
    I've never met anyone I've suspected of being an ENFJ. All I know is that if I ever meet a female one, I want to bone her. Badly.



    So, if ENFJs do exist, which clearly they do, where do I find one?
    They do exist. I dated a female ENFJ and it was a pleasant experience overall

    (Oh, and mine was good in bed )
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

  6. #6
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NegativeZero View Post
    I've never met anyone I've suspected of being an ENFJ. All I know is that if I ever meet a female one, I want to bone her. Badly.



    So, if ENFJs do exist, which clearly they do, where do I find one?
    ya you bone those ENFJS you bone them good.

  7. #7
    Senior Member goats's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    100

    Default

    An ENFJ guy works in my office. He's a cool guy. We share food. He brings me rice crispy squares.
    Looking at him you wouldn't think he's an ENFJ. He's rather quiet at work but after work he drives off in his car with the windows rolled down and rap music blasting. Iz 'aight.
    I 50 N 100 T 62 P 39

  8. #8
    Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    Chances are that if ENFJs don't exist to you it's because they're hanging out with someone they think is cooler.
    ENFJs are the definition of cool so you have to be equally cool for them to think you're cool and then it's cool and they're cool and everything's cool.
    Cool.
    ENFJs are cool.
    You'll find them in places that are cool.
    Once you come in contact with one be sure to keep in contact with them because not keeping in contact with them is not cool.
    Unless you're cool they'll let you cool while they do things they find cool until you ask them if they're cool and they'll say they're cool and think you're cool and you'll both be cool.
    +1
    You cool
    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    An ENFJ guy works in my office. He's a cool guy. We share food. He brings me rice crispy squares.
    Looking at him you wouldn't think he's an ENFJ. He's rather quiet at work but after work he drives off in his car with the windows rolled down and rap music blasting. Iz 'aight.
    +1 My nicaragua
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man


    .:: DWTWD ::.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

    There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    I think that ENFJ is a pretty cool guy. eh drink cool aid and doesn't afraid of anything.

  10. #10
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I think that ENFJ is a pretty cool guy. eh drink cool aid and doesn't afraid of anything.
    I thought they were the ones that make others drink the kool aid?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFJ] How do ENFJ's overcome anxiety
    By MerleRayneBo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 11:22 PM
  2. [ENFJ] How do ENFJs act when they don't like you, but still want to be polite?
    By Lily flower in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 12:16 AM
  3. [ENFJ] How do ENFJ's deal with being dissapointed?
    By ldesign in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 03:09 PM
  4. [ENFJ] Do ENFJs Have Difficulty Remembering?
    By Shaula in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 01:29 AM
  5. [ENFJ] Do ENFJ's Need Someone to Inspire Them?
    By Desperado44 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 12:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO