• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Do ENFJs exist?

NegativeZero

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
Chances are that if ENFJs don't exist to you it's because they're hanging out with someone they think is cooler.
ENFJs are the definition of cool so you have to be equally cool for them to think you're cool and then it's cool and they're cool and everything's cool.
Cool.
ENFJs are cool.
You'll find them in places that are cool.
Once you come in contact with one be sure to keep in contact with them because not keeping in contact with them is not cool.
Unless you're cool they'll let you cool while they do things they find cool until you ask them if they're cool and they'll say they're cool and think you're cool and you'll both be cool.

I change my mind. I don't want one. They sound fucking obnoxious.

Sincerely,
someone who is as cool as a fucking cucumber

(P.S. I like INFJs better anyway)

You want to have sex with someone simply because of type? Interesting.. I guess.

Yawn, sarcasm. This whole thread was kind of a joke, but I am still genuinely curious about ENFJs. I think it would be cool to meet one with weak extroversion (consummate extroverts wear my patience). As to why I said I wanted to bone one, I don't really know. I'll chalk it up to my sense of humor.

My impression of the ENFJ's that I know is that they would not be interested in meaningless sex. They want a lifelong soul mate relationship of the highest level.

I'm also someone who's not very interested in casual sex, but I don't think it's "wrong" or whateverthefuck. I also don't really think sex is ever meaningless as sexual gratification is obviously a part of human existence. I think it's funny that what is ultimately an incredibly physical act has become so ensnared by emotional/mental stipulations. To put it bluntly, I would want a lifelong partner and I have zero problem committing for that, but I wouldn't want vanilla.

... and my ENFJ bff would just laugh in your face and say "of course you do" in a sort of smug way and go about her business.

Check please.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

:D Sometimes.
Though I suppose the other times are dependent on one's affinity for zombie-noms and such. Eating someone dead is just such a drag, just no fight left in 'em.

My ghost will fight you yet! Haunt you until you eat the corpse... Wha-? It'll be a nagging that hugs your soul. ooooOOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOooooo!!!!!

Yeah, lifeless bodies just don't taste as good.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My ghost will fight you yet! Haunt you until you eat the corpse... Wha-? It'll be a nagging that hugs your soul. ooooOOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOooooo!!!!!

Yeah, lifeless bodies just don't taste as good.
:puppy_dog_eyes: My soul could dig on some naggy hugging. As long as it doesn't resemble a creepy asian-lady ghost. You may say you'll still be a lad, but so few are truly aware of ghostly-powers. It might happen just to spite me.
Hmm. I suppose it shouldn't actually matter to zombies, considering that their tastebuds have likely deteriorated. What a shame. Thus the source of cannibals was born!
What came first- the cannibal or the zombie? :huh:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

:puppy_dog_eyes: My soul could dig on some naggy hugging. As long as it doesn't resemble a creepy asian-lady ghost. You may say you'll still be a lad, but so few are truly aware of ghostly-powers. It might happen just to spite me.
Hmm. I suppose it shouldn't actually matter to zombies, considering that their tastebuds have likely deteriorated. What a shame. Thus the source of cannibals was born!
What came first- the cannibal or the zombie? :huh:

*nug nug nug*

All I do is creepy asian... We're fresh out of the politically correct white man... Sorry.

As a zombie I find any talk of deterioration offensive and off-putting! We prefer to be called little people.

Cannibal eat zombeh and turn into cannibal zombeh.

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I know several male ENFJ's and no female ENFJ's. My impression of the ENFJ's that I know is that they would not be interested in meaningless sex. They want a lifelong soul mate relationship of the highest level.

As an ENFJ male......I can tell you that this is true. We might have meaningless sex.....but its not what we look for.

Simi

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I feel so damn loved reading this. ;)

INTPs.... That's where it's at..... <3
Particularly the ones who don't KNOW how to socialize, so they're all awkward and stuff. :3
I want to pounce EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
*nug nug nug*

All I do is creepy asian... We're fresh out of the politically correct white man... Sorry.

As a zombie I find any talk of deterioration offensive and off-putting! We prefer to be called little people.

I am lost.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
*nug nug nug*

I like my Asian friends. STFU.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Chances are that if ENFJs don't exist to you it's because they're hanging out with someone they think is cooler.
ENFJs are the definition of cool so you have to be equally cool for them to think you're cool and then it's cool and they're cool and everything's cool.
Cool.
ENFJs are cool.
You'll find them in places that are cool.
Once you come in contact with one be sure to keep in contact with them because not keeping in contact with them is not cool.
Unless you're cool they'll let you cool while they do things they find cool until you ask them if they're cool and they'll say they're cool and think you're cool and you'll both be cool.

This reminds me so much of my ENFJ bff that it's uncanny.

NegativeZero

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
I feel so damn loved reading this. ;)

INTPs.... That's where it's at..... <3
Particularly the ones who don't KNOW how to socialize, so they're all awkward and stuff. :3
I want to pounce EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

<3333333 Right back at you. There's just something so damn attractive about Fe. Being honest, I should admit that I do know how to socialize and I'm not too terribly awkward (like any other introvert, I have my moments). I suppose that precludes me from being pounced by an ENFJ.

Oh well, I love my ISFJ far too much to move to an ENFJ.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
*nug nug nug*

:le sigh: Destined to sleeping with the light on for another 5 years then. Damn creepy azn lady-ghosts.
There's likely a support group for zombie hate crimes. No wonder they try to eat faces all of the time. It all makes sense now :cry:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never met anyone I've suspected of being an ENFJ. All I know is that if I ever meet a female one, I want to bone her. Badly.

:blush:

So, if ENFJs do exist, which clearly they do, where do I find one?

The gubernator of California is an ENFJ.

One of the counsellor chicks I knew in college was a test-verified ENFJ.

I think the lady who picks up my step-daughter four days a week is an ENFJ.

Simi

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Being honest, I should admit that I do know how to socialize and I'm not too terribly awkward (like any other introvert, I have my moments). I suppose that precludes me from being pounced by an ENFJ.

How unfortunate. /tear

R

Riva

I know a ENFJ girl from campus. When it comes to organizing things she's the best. And she's a sweetheart. But she gets pissed off from time to time and shout at you. Mostly when people gat late. She hates that.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know a ENFJ girl from campus. When it comes to organizing things she's the best. And she's a sweetheart. But she gets pissed off from time to time and shout at you. Mostly when people gat late. She hates that.

Yep. This one who comes to pick up my step-daughter hates lateness, and it also turns out she's a health food nazi.

NegativeZero

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
The gubernator of California is an ENFJ.

One of the counsellor chicks I knew in college was a test-verified ENFJ.

I think the lady who picks up my step-daughter four days a week is an ENFJ.

When I see Fe in people, I'm inclined to wager they're xSFJ, not xNFJ. ISFJs and ESFJs make up a considerable chunk of the population.