User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Do ENFJs exist?

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    Chances are that if ENFJs don't exist to you it's because they're hanging out with someone they think is cooler.
    ENFJs are the definition of cool so you have to be equally cool for them to think you're cool and then it's cool and they're cool and everything's cool.
    Cool.
    ENFJs are cool.
    You'll find them in places that are cool.
    Once you come in contact with one be sure to keep in contact with them because not keeping in contact with them is not cool.
    Unless you're cool they'll let you cool while they do things they find cool until you ask them if they're cool and they'll say they're cool and think you're cool and you'll both be cool.
    I change my mind. I don't want one. They sound fucking obnoxious.

Sincerely,
    someone who is as cool as a fucking cucumber

(P.S. I like INFJs better anyway)

You want to have sex with someone simply because of type? Interesting.. I guess.
    Yawn, sarcasm. This whole thread was kind of a joke, but I am still genuinely curious about ENFJs. I think it would be cool to meet one with weak extroversion (consummate extroverts wear my patience). As to why I said I wanted to bone one, I don't really know. I'll chalk it up to my sense of humor.

My impression of the ENFJ's that I know is that they would not be interested in meaningless sex. They want a lifelong soul mate relationship of the highest level.
    I'm also someone who's not very interested in casual sex, but I don't think it's "wrong" or whateverthefuck. I also don't really think sex is ever meaningless as sexual gratification is obviously a part of human existence. I think it's funny that what is ultimately an incredibly physical act has become so ensnared by emotional/mental stipulations. To put it bluntly, I would want a lifelong partner and I have zero problem committing for that, but I wouldn't want vanilla.

... and my ENFJ bff would just laugh in your face and say "of course you do" in a sort of smug way and go about her business.
    Check please.
    MBTI: INxP
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Multiple Intelligence: Linguistic/verbal, intrapersonal.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

lol We'd eat you alive.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    lol We'd eat you alive.
    Sounds hot.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Sounds hot.
    Sometimes.
    Though I suppose the other times are dependent on one's affinity for zombie-noms and such. Eating someone dead is just such a drag, just no fight left in 'em.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

ReflecTcelfeR

Sometimes.
    Though I suppose the other times are dependent on one's affinity for zombie-noms and such. Eating someone dead is just such a drag, just no fight left in 'em.
    My ghost will fight you yet! Haunt you until you eat the corpse... Wha-? It'll be a nagging that hugs your soul. ooooOOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOooooo!!!!!

Yeah, lifeless bodies just don't taste as good.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

My ghost will fight you yet! Haunt you until you eat the corpse... Wha-? It'll be a nagging that hugs your soul. ooooOOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOooooo!!!!!

Yeah, lifeless bodies just don't taste as good.
    My soul could dig on some naggy hugging. As long as it doesn't resemble a creepy asian-lady ghost. You may say you'll still be a lad, but so few are truly aware of ghostly-powers. It might happen just to spite me.
    Hmm. I suppose it shouldn't actually matter to zombies, considering that their tastebuds have likely deteriorated. What a shame. Thus the source of cannibals was born!
    What came first- the cannibal or the zombie?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ReflecTcelfeR

My soul could dig on some naggy hugging. As long as it doesn't resemble a creepy asian-lady ghost. You may say you'll still be a lad, but so few are truly aware of ghostly-powers. It might happen just to spite me.
    Hmm. I suppose it shouldn't actually matter to zombies, considering that their tastebuds have likely deteriorated. What a shame. Thus the source of cannibals was born!
    What came first- the cannibal or the zombie?
    *nug nug nug*

All I do is creepy asian... We're fresh out of the politically correct white man... Sorry.

As a zombie I find any talk of deterioration offensive and off-putting! We prefer to be called little people.

Cannibal eat zombeh and turn into cannibal zombeh.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lily flower View Post
    I know several male ENFJ's and no female ENFJ's. My impression of the ENFJ's that I know is that they would not be interested in meaningless sex. They want a lifelong soul mate relationship of the highest level.
    As an ENFJ male......I can tell you that this is true. We might have meaningless sex.....but its not what we look for.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    ENFJ

I feel so damn loved reading this.

INTPs.... That's where it's at..... <3
    Particularly the ones who don't KNOW how to socialize, so they're all awkward and stuff. :3
    I want to pounce EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.
    Your epidermis is showing. <3

MBTI
    INTP

*nug nug nug*

All I do is creepy asian... We're fresh out of the politically correct white man... Sorry.

As a zombie I find any talk of deterioration offensive and off-putting! We prefer to be called little people.

Cannibal eat zombeh and turn into cannibal zombeh.
    I am lost.