Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you could ask Savage Idealist. he's an INFP aspie
    Somebody call?

Quote Originally Posted by StarsPer View Post
    NF and Asperger's seem contradictory to me. I'd assume it's possible, but, then, it doesn't make much sense anymore? Mostly considering the aptitude and ineptitude for social awareness, cues etc.

Any NF aspies around to comment, or people who know some? It sounds like the person would lose so much of what NF is based on if they could simultaneously represent some of that social oblivion that can come with Asperger's.

What do you guys think?
    Any individual with asperger's could be any type, just often it seems that they misinterpret their type because of certain behaviors associated with having asperger's. In fact, Se doms and would probably be the least likely (although still possible) people to have aspergers, due to problem with interaction of the immediate external environment; Fi is just ones personal values, which has nothing to do with the asperger behaviors.

The same can be said for Fe; an individual with aspergers can adhere to the external established norms of society, but they simply have more difficulty doing so; although it is also imperative to remember that there is an autistic spectrum, and AS effects people on different scales; some don't have the condition asmuch as other or develop less behaviors as they age, thus it is possible for them to practice and utilize functions like Fe, Ne, or Se, better. Other's may have the condition to such a degree that they only develop functions like Ti, Ni, and Si, and since this is more common, it may explain why most woth aspergers identify as INTP/INTJ (and why so many people make the false correlation between aspergers and those types).

My 24 year old brother was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at 11 and identifies as ENFJ. He's a special education teacher working towards his masters and tours the country and contributes to books on the subject for educating educators on the disorder.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Quite possible because being NF does not mean one has good social awareness, necessarily.
    This.

Anew Leaf

I have a friend who's ENFJ son has this. He's a very sweet version of Sheldon from TBBT.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't think I have apergers necessarily, but I used to think that I had all the "negative" features of INFPs and INTPs, but without the positive aspects of either. So I thought I had the social grace of INTP with the fuzzy/ illogical/ non-math thinking of an INFP. I'm good with spreadsheets, but I'm primarily motivated, inspired by anecdotes.

Of course, I'm not as self-loathing, but social genius I would say I am not. I don't just think about people all the time. But I believe my driving force is 4w5 with bottomless hunger for dribbling crumbs of love, acceptance and appreciation from other people. So if I do make a spreadsheet, my motivating force is the appreciation of people who receive it.

Yet, out among the humans, I might look in the general direction of people while talking to them (or maybe I might look at them). But, I sort of live in an isolated bubble when I'm outside; some kind of alien.

MBTI
    INtJ
    Enneagram

My Brother who is an ENFP who has asperges.... I must say it seems like a very contradictory mix... He's like a repressed feeler?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Quite possible because being NF does not mean one has good social awareness, necessarily.
    I thought NFs were all COMPLETELY unaware of their environments, especially INFPs.
    MBTI: INxP
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Multiple Intelligence: Linguistic/verbal, intrapersonal.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeZero View Post
    I thought NFs were all COMPLETELY unaware of their environments, especially INFPs.
    I know I am at least

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I think my brother has this but it's never been formally diagnosed. He is an ENFJ.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

um, I know an ESFJ who has it. If a Fe-dom SJ extrovert can have it, anyone can.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg