• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Are ENFPs the most sensual male personality type?

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think this is why Freud associated horses as a phallic symbol. Meaning "little girls love horses because they are preparing for womanhood" or something. I used to think (and still do) Freud was a little freakball of tightly wound sexual frustration but good illustration Vala :D

:laugh: This just reminded me... I used to take riding lessons and was 17 the last year I was riding regularly. That was also the year I started university. In one of my literature classes, the professor was very into psychology, transpersonal this that and the other etc (which at the time I thought was flaky and now I wonder if he was into Jung/MBTI typology!).

We were studying a D H Lawrence short story and good old D H was totally into the heaving bosoms, animal passions, girls with their boobs spilling out riding muscular horses, etc. (He was all about exploring human sexuality and all that but actually I think the guy was a total chauvinist). The prof made some comment about little girls being so interested in horses because they're a boyfriend substitute (fortunately he didn't say "penis substitute" or something like that) and I distinctly remember glaring at him. :laugh:

R

Riva

I have to agree with the OP. The most sensual, seductive males I've seen are ENFPs. They can seduce everyone around them :laugh:. I especially like the way they talk. They make every word they utter sensual. Okay maybe not every word they say, but when they think of something, (they do this quite often) they angle their eyes towards the sky and say what's in their minds, and everyone stops to listen to them, then everone around them falls for them. (Except ESTXs.)

And the ENFP guys I know have plenty of girls in their lives. And the main reasons to this is one, their sensuality and the other is that they manage to lower the guard of others. They have this warm, innocent, earthiness to themselves that is hard to ignore.

And they are so very different from ENTPs. ENTPs bring humour and mischief, whereas ENFPs bring warmth and friendliness to the conversation.

Tannhauser

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I have to agree with the OP. The most sensual, seductive males I've seen are ENFPs. They can seduce everyone around them :laugh:. I especially like the way they talk. They make every word they utter sensual. Okay maybe not every word they say, but when they think of something, (they do this quite often) they angle their eyes towards the sky and say what's in their minds

They have this warm, innocent, earthiness to themselves that is hard to ignore.

ENFPs bring warmth and friendliness to the conversation.

Whaaat? That's quite a compliment. Sometimes, little less than often, I feel that I annoy the hell out of people... So I'll just hug the silliness out of them.

EDIT: So is ENFP the E-males equivalent to E-girls sensual ESFJ?

R

Riva

^

Yes, sometimes it's annoying. Especially to people who are not comfortable around (I don't know how to put it) the romantic? idealistic? imaginary? It ticks them, annoys them. Because they wouldn't dare romanticize the thoughts in their heads or the things they see, out loud. *Hopes I said it right.* They annoy especially, ESTX. Their nerves can't handle it. Maybe the ISTXs can't handle it either, but they tend to bite their tongues rather than spat :laugh:. N types on the other hand would enjoy it, since they themselves are lost in their heads, and the ENFP added to it ;).

E-males? E-girls?, what's that?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whaaat? That's quite a compliment. Sometimes, little less than often, I feel that I annoy the hell out of people... So I'll just hug the silliness out of them.

EDIT: So is ENFP the E-males equivalent to E-girls sensual ESFJ?

ESTPs and ESFPs are the most sensual extroverted women (of all female types IFPs are probably the most sensual)

frenchie

MBTI Type
ENFP
Single ENFP guys and ENFP guys in not so satisfying relationships can be very very sensual to other people.

But if an ENFP guy has a woman that he truly adores and loves, he'll dump that attention and adoration onto that one woman as long as he is happy.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
:laugh: This just reminded me... I used to take riding lessons and was 17 the last year I was riding regularly. That was also the year I started university. In one of my literature classes, the professor was very into psychology, transpersonal this that and the other etc (which at the time I thought was flaky and now I wonder if he was into Jung/MBTI typology!).

We were studying a D H Lawrence short story and good old D H was totally into the heaving bosoms, animal passions, girls with their boobs spilling out riding muscular horses, etc. (He was all about exploring human sexuality and all that but actually I think the guy was a total chauvinist). The prof made some comment about little girls being so interested in horses because they're a boyfriend substitute (fortunately he didn't say "penis substitute" or something like that) and I distinctly remember glaring at him. :laugh:

LOL! that's so different from what English textbooks say about DH Lawrence - they say he was a gay friendly proto-feminist. I guess that's how doods interpret other doods talking at length about horses and women.

Guy de Maupassant also has a 'horse as lover' story.

BTW, notice how these are all MEN writing about "WOMEN who love horses"???

Who has the horse fetish now XY??

S

Stansmith

I definitely have that subtle metro vibe going for me, but its not that extreme or flamboyant, lol. I'm more like this (maybe less douchey):

Sensuality isn't something I see often in other guys my age, so I'm probably 'sensual' compared to them I guess. I click better with girls, I haven't had a really strong male friendship since maybe 9th grade, my male 'friends' are usually just acquantinces.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Um no wut. Sensing Feeling men are probably the most sensual, if not inhibited by ethical or OCD hang ups, because they will demonstrate feelings in tangible ways.

ENFP may be the most ...adventurous..along with ENTP in playing with new ways to have sex or making sex an idea thing. Im sure a lot of "lifestyle" sorts of people are Ne doms. Im very sexual but that stuff is too cerebral and in some cases too silly to turn me on.

ENFP or ENFJ are probably the most sensual intuitive males. ENFJ have tert Se with that Fe dom so are likely physically giving in the sack. ENFJs may even seem SP like in bed by maturity, like around 30.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I definitely have that subtle metro vibe going for me, but its not that extreme or flamboyant, lo'ml. I'm more like this (maybe less douchey):

Sensuality isn't something I see often in other guys my age, so I'm probably 'sensual' compared to them I guess. I click better with girls, I haven't had a really strong male friendship since maybe 9th grade, my male 'friends' are usually just acquantinces.

You know Morrissey is asexual and INFP, right?

teen rose

MBTI Type
INFP
I think all ExxPs for different reasons. ESTP for their body, ENTP for their mind, ENFP for their heart and ESFP for their coolness.

teen rose

MBTI Type
INFP
This. The ENFP males that I've known have been hypersexual. Very touchy feely, talked about sex a lot, but weren't grounded or earthy enough to be sensual. Too busy acting hot to actually be hot. ENFP women in my acquaintance however are all fairly sensual, if not somehow erotic, as the rule.

That's bcos they talk alot. They need to let all their thoughts.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
This. The ENFP males that I've known have been hypersexual. Very touchy feely, talked about sex a lot, but weren't grounded or earthy enough to be sensual. Too busy acting hot to actually be hot. ENFP women in my acquaintance however are all fairly sensual, if not somehow erotic, as the rule.

I agree with Hypersexual, in watching the ENFP males with females they are generally well liked have no problem in meeting women.

I also agree they are not earthy enough to be sensual, very light and airy so its playful and adventurous.

Sensual and Earthy for me aligns with dark and brooding, can develop from long periods of longing to touch, its an appreciation for the moment at hand and so its sensorial.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've never been with an ENFP male but as a female I find this to be true. I've been told on numerous occasions I'm a very sensual woman. Former boyfriends have said this too. And hinted at getting a weak feeling in their knees at first because of that. They'd never say it straight to your face, so they do it in a roundabout way. The message however was quite clear. I've always wondered why I am this way. I still don't know. I just know I like physical touch. I just like the feeling it evokes in me and other people.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I've never been with an ENFP male but as a female I find this to be true. I've been told on numerous occasions I'm a very sensual woman. Former boyfriends have said this too. And hinted at getting a weak feeling in their knees at first because of that. They'd never say it straight to your face, so they do it in a roundabout way. The message however was quite clear. I've always wondered why I am this way. I still don't know. I just know I like physical touch. I just like the feeling it evokes in me and other people.

I think it has something to do with this ^^

I was at a party once and was in a casual conversation with a group of people and noticed that this guy had a very beautiful Suprasternal Notch .. so I commented on it and rubbed my finger down it, saw his response smiled and walked off. There was nothing left to say IMO the exchange said it all . later that evening he said he had never had a more sensual experience... never had he been aware of that area of his body and yet now it was an area of great eroticism.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think it has something to do with this ^^ I was at a party once and was in a casual conversation with a group of people and noticed that this guy had a very beautiful Suprasternal Notch .. so I commented on it and rubbed my finger down it, saw his response smiled and walked off. There was nothing left to say IMO the exchange said it all . later that evening he said he had never had a more sensual experience... never had he been aware of that area of his body and yet now it was an area of great eroticism.
I meant it more in terms of how I became this way/when it started. :) Sorry, English isn't my mother tongue and sometimes I mix up German phrases with English ones. That's where confusion can start to occur...

Yeah, I really like this kind of nonverbal exchange too.