User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 54

  1. #41
    Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I think this is why Freud associated horses as a phallic symbol. Meaning "little girls love horses because they are preparing for womanhood" or something. I used to think (and still do) Freud was a little freakball of tightly wound sexual frustration but good illustration Vala
    This just reminded me... I used to take riding lessons and was 17 the last year I was riding regularly. That was also the year I started university. In one of my literature classes, the professor was very into psychology, transpersonal this that and the other etc (which at the time I thought was flaky and now I wonder if he was into Jung/MBTI typology!).

    We were studying a D H Lawrence short story and good old D H was totally into the heaving bosoms, animal passions, girls with their boobs spilling out riding muscular horses, etc. (He was all about exploring human sexuality and all that but actually I think the guy was a total chauvinist). The prof made some comment about little girls being so interested in horses because they're a boyfriend substitute (fortunately he didn't say "penis substitute" or something like that) and I distinctly remember glaring at him.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx


    I DOORSLAMMING

  2. #42
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    I have to agree with the OP. The most sensual, seductive males I've seen are ENFPs. They can seduce everyone around them . I especially like the way they talk. They make every word they utter sensual. Okay maybe not every word they say, but when they think of something, (they do this quite often) they angle their eyes towards the sky and say what's in their minds, and everyone stops to listen to them, then everone around them falls for them. (Except ESTXs.)

    And the ENFP guys I know have plenty of girls in their lives. And the main reasons to this is one, their sensuality and the other is that they manage to lower the guard of others. They have this warm, innocent, earthiness to themselves that is hard to ignore.

    And they are so very different from ENTPs. ENTPs bring humour and mischief, whereas ENFPs bring warmth and friendliness to the conversation.
    Likes Alassea liked this post

  3. #43
    Junior Member Tannhauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I have to agree with the OP. The most sensual, seductive males I've seen are ENFPs. They can seduce everyone around them . I especially like the way they talk. They make every word they utter sensual. Okay maybe not every word they say, but when they think of something, (they do this quite often) they angle their eyes towards the sky and say what's in their minds

    They have this warm, innocent, earthiness to themselves that is hard to ignore.

    ENFPs bring warmth and friendliness to the conversation.
    Whaaat? That's quite a compliment. Sometimes, little less than often, I feel that I annoy the hell out of people... So I'll just hug the silliness out of them.

    EDIT: So is ENFP the E-males equivalent to E-girls sensual ESFJ?

  4. #44
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    ^

    Yes, sometimes it's annoying. Especially to people who are not comfortable around (I don't know how to put it) the romantic? idealistic? imaginary? It ticks them, annoys them. Because they wouldn't dare romanticize the thoughts in their heads or the things they see, out loud. *Hopes I said it right.* They annoy especially, ESTX. Their nerves can't handle it. Maybe the ISTXs can't handle it either, but they tend to bite their tongues rather than spat . N types on the other hand would enjoy it, since they themselves are lost in their heads, and the ENFP added to it .

    E-males? E-girls?, what's that?

  5. #45
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
    Whaaat? That's quite a compliment. Sometimes, little less than often, I feel that I annoy the hell out of people... So I'll just hug the silliness out of them.

    EDIT: So is ENFP the E-males equivalent to E-girls sensual ESFJ?
    ESTPs and ESFPs are the most sensual extroverted women (of all female types IFPs are probably the most sensual)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Single ENFP guys and ENFP guys in not so satisfying relationships can be very very sensual to other people.

    But if an ENFP guy has a woman that he truly adores and loves, he'll dump that attention and adoration onto that one woman as long as he is happy.

  7. #47
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    This just reminded me... I used to take riding lessons and was 17 the last year I was riding regularly. That was also the year I started university. In one of my literature classes, the professor was very into psychology, transpersonal this that and the other etc (which at the time I thought was flaky and now I wonder if he was into Jung/MBTI typology!).

    We were studying a D H Lawrence short story and good old D H was totally into the heaving bosoms, animal passions, girls with their boobs spilling out riding muscular horses, etc. (He was all about exploring human sexuality and all that but actually I think the guy was a total chauvinist). The prof made some comment about little girls being so interested in horses because they're a boyfriend substitute (fortunately he didn't say "penis substitute" or something like that) and I distinctly remember glaring at him.
    LOL! that's so different from what English textbooks say about DH Lawrence - they say he was a gay friendly proto-feminist. I guess that's how doods interpret other doods talking at length about horses and women.

    Guy de Maupassant also has a 'horse as lover' story.

    BTW, notice how these are all MEN writing about "WOMEN who love horses"???

    Who has the horse fetish now XY??
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  8. #48
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    I definitely have that subtle metro vibe going for me, but its not that extreme or flamboyant, lol. I'm more like this (maybe less douchey):



    Sensuality isn't something I see often in other guys my age, so I'm probably 'sensual' compared to them I guess. I click better with girls, I haven't had a really strong male friendship since maybe 9th grade, my male 'friends' are usually just acquantinces.

  9. #49
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Um no wut. Sensing Feeling men are probably the most sensual, if not inhibited by ethical or OCD hang ups, because they will demonstrate feelings in tangible ways.

    ENFP may be the most ...adventurous..along with ENTP in playing with new ways to have sex or making sex an idea thing. Im sure a lot of "lifestyle" sorts of people are Ne doms. Im very sexual but that stuff is too cerebral and in some cases too silly to turn me on.

    ENFP or ENFJ are probably the most sensual intuitive males. ENFJ have tert Se with that Fe dom so are likely physically giving in the sack. ENFJs may even seem SP like in bed by maturity, like around 30.

  10. #50
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I definitely have that subtle metro vibe going for me, but its not that extreme or flamboyant, lo'ml. I'm more like this (maybe less douchey):



    Sensuality isn't something I see often in other guys my age, so I'm probably 'sensual' compared to them I guess. I click better with girls, I haven't had a really strong male friendship since maybe 9th grade, my male 'friends' are usually just acquantinces.
    You know Morrissey is asexual and INFP, right?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Are ENFPs the most introverted extroverts?
    By highlander in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2017, 05:31 AM
  2. [ENFP] Why are ENFPs the most "introverted extrovert"
    By The Wailing Specter in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-17-2017, 12:31 PM
  3. [ISTP] Are ISTPs the most mysterious/confusing personality type?
    By badger055 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-02-2015, 02:55 PM
  4. What are the most sought after personality types? and the ones you detest...
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:06 AM
  5. Are INTJs the most self-aware type?
    By mollyowens in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO