User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    perhaps it's just my observations, but every single ENFP guy I've met (about 10 or so) was sexual as hell with everything. they're sexual with their friends, they're sexual with their pets, they're sexual with their mannerisms, they're sexual with their voice inflection, they're REALLY sexual with their SO's.
    these traits definitely all apply to me but is this all ENFP guys or just the ones I've observed?
    There's a difference between sensual and sexual, though granted some convergence between the two. The ENFPs I've known have been more relationally focused, and to that end naturally concerned with the needs of those around them but having a somewhat steep learning curve in doing so — my perception of this may have been principally due to their sincere desire to learn how to navigate their relationships with others and to that end utilize me as a consultant when encountering roadblocks with those they were trying to connect with. The connection aspect really is key for the ENFPs I've known, and it's possible that some male ENFPs access that sense of connection primarily through sexuality and sexual relationships, though I haven't seen that myself.

I have not seen sensuality to be a particularly recurrent personality trait, however, when the sensate element is divorced from personal interaction or connection. When I think of sensuality, I tend to think of more of accessing the experiential, the practical, the immediate, and well, the sensory. I haven't noticed this as a particular trait of ENFPs more than other types, except insofar as that we are all to some degree physical persons and constantly encountering and responding to sensory information. I have noticed ENFPs wanting to attune their interactions with others to augment whatever axis of relation they're on, be it platonically or sexually or whatever.

If you're asking what personality type is the the most demonstrably sexual, it's possible that ENFPs are on the higher end, but I don't agree that being demonstrably sexual necessarily constitutes "sexual" — that would depend on your definitions with regard to say, externally perceived sexual performance (by performance I mean social performance and interaction rather than individual technique) versus say, interior preoccupation but less general external demonstration (with certain private exceptions that are more intense) or whatever criteria you're choosing to use to judge it.

I do hear it's difficult to find men who enjoy sex and enjoy talking about sex, so definitely must be an ENFP thing.
    5w4 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

The ENFP's I know are all women and they keep that kind of stuff to themselves. I will say,however, that they all have a problem with overeating, which is definitely a sensual temptation.

ThatGirl

The ENFP I dated was sexual, not sensual at all, and annoying.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

perhaps it's just my observations, but every single ENFP guy I've met (about 10 or so) was sexual as hell with everything. they're sexual with their friends, they're sexual with their pets, they're sexual with their mannerisms, they're sexual with their voice inflection, they're REALLY sexual with their SO's.
    these traits definitely all apply to me but is this all ENFP guys or just the ones I've observed?
    No- just the gay ones.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i had sex with one enfp male and it was not good at all. this doesn't answer your question, just thought i should share.

and i'd think esfp's are more SENSual

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Er...sexual with their pets?
    okay...I'm still laughing at this post.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

LOL, pets made me laugh too. ^^
    But I can agree. I'm not particularly good-looking, average or slightly above, but i'm told I have this animalistic sensuality radiating somehow.
    I've heard it several times from unrelated sources. It's why I have an easy time meeting women. Too bad it doesn't seem to turn up the right women.
    Because no women actually likes me for more than three months. So animal charm only takes me so far.
    And i'm most likely a male ENFP type 8, Sx/Sp/So, so I guess that I can add my testimony to the OP. I am very sexual/sensual and people can tell.
    I'm never dirty unless it is in the right setting, like some creeps can be.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

ENFPs are often sensual and sexual, sure. As for with their pets, less sure.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Anew Leaf

Yeah the couple male ENFPs I have known really know how to take their pets out for a night on the town. A nice foreign film. Some wine. Maybe some spaghetti and meatballs. Then back to the flat for a nightcap and snuggling.

If I was an animal I would definitely want to have an ENFP male as my owner.

MBTI
    GONE

This is late @YourLocalJesus but thanks for joining the dark XNFP side. I would guess you are ENFP over INFP. You used to list as ENTJ, right?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari