User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 71

  1. #61
    Senior Member Santosha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I know even that, but all of this still sounds more like a Fi bitchslap to me .
    (but ok English is not my first language, so we probably dont have the same picture of the word Bitchslap)
    What is your definition of a "bitch slap" unrelated to type? I think if you look at this further you can begin to see how Te-bitch slap will look in tertiary users.

    Consider this definition for a moment:

    "Contrary to most definitions, the “bitch” is describing the “slap” rather than the destination.

    A Bitch Slap is a sharp, openhanded, stinging, yet generally benign slap – similar to being slapped by a bitch. When you “bitch slap” someone, you are slapping him or her like a woman would! Scratching, hair pulling, cursing, and crying generally follow a well-placed bitch slap. "

    The tertiary Te user will uncharacteristically snap back with Te.. "fuck your thoughts and feelings, this doesn't work, it's not efficient". But when they use it, it is not the full scope of Te your used to dealing with (full powered te punch) it's a "bitch-slap" because we do not have full access to the function.

    But your right, being rude does not = Te bitch slap. It is typically accompanied with rudeness because the ENFP is fueled to TE bitch slap through Fi violation. Despite how it is executed, the message stands "this doesn't work. It is ineffective. External evidence is contrary to what you are doing, saying, etc."


    I don't think an Fi bitch-slap is even possible, as it is internal. Do you INTJ's inwardly bitch-slap yourself? heehee
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

  2. #62
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I am quite aware of that. (I am fairly aware of the INTJ-ENFP dynamic/differances)


    But this whole thread is giving me "You know what ? I was once rude to the other person and I got away with it. Actually I did neven feel sorry for what I did" vibe.
    Wanna know something hilarious?

    Your statement I put in bold above is very Fi. You're feeling almost ENFP-ishly morally superior, based on what you're "vibe-ing" from the posts, here.

    So, what would the INTJ-analog be to the Te-bitchslap? The "Fi complaint"?
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  3. #63
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    What is your definition of a "bitch slap" unrelated to type? I think if you look at this further you can begin to see how Te-bitch slap will look in tertiary users.

    Consider this definition for a moment:

    "Contrary to most definitions, the “bitch” is describing the “slap” rather than the destination.

    A Bitch Slap is a sharp, openhanded, stinging, yet generally benign slap – similar to being slapped by a bitch. When you “bitch slap” someone, you are slapping him or her like a woman would! Scratching, hair pulling, cursing, and crying generally follow a well-placed bitch slap. "

    The tertiary Te user will uncharacteristically snap back with Te.. "fuck your thoughts and feelings, this doesn't work, it's not efficient". But when they use it, it is not the full scope of Te your used to dealing with (full powered te punch) it's a "bitch-slap" because we do not have full access to the function.

    But your right, being rude does not = Te bitch slap. It is typically accompanied with rudeness because the ENFP is fueled to TE bitch slap through Fi violation. Despite how it is executed, the message stands "this doesn't work. It is ineffective. External evidence is contrary to what you are doing, saying, etc."


    I don't think an Fi bitch-slap is even possible, it would be an internal process.

    I dont have a definition since direct translation does not exit.


    My only point was that if there is too much passsion or subjectivity in this Te bitchslap then this is not trully a Te bitchslap.

    That is all what I was actually saying.


    Plus since the MBTI is saying that ENFPs simply have to develope that tertiary Te I have noticed that some of them bragg about succeeding in that .... even if it questionable if that is trully Te. (I know fair amount of ENFPs in real life)

  4. #64
    Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    ENFPs simply have to develope that tertiary Te I have noticed that some of them bragg about succeeding in that .... even if it questionable if that is trully Te. (I know fair amount of ENFPs in real life)
    I think you're missing the point here. The Te Bitchslap is not stand alone Te. It's about using Te to express Fi. So you're right that it doesn't look the same as the kind of Te you'd see with someone with dominant or auxiliary Te. But it's still Te nonetheless.
    ENFP with kick*ss Te | 7w8 so | ♀

  5. #65
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Wanna know something hilarious?

    Your statement I put in bold above is very Fi. You're feeling almost ENFP-ishly morally superior, based on what you're "vibe-ing" from the posts, here.

    So, what would the INTJ-analog be to the Te-bitchslap? The "Fi complaint"?


    Since I am awake for sometime I cant give you a 100% concrete example.



    But for me Te bitch slap should not contain this "moral superiority" thing , plus it should be blunt .... but calmly presented. (probably with poker-face)

    As soon you are have this obvious element of agression on personal level that is no longer just a Te bitch slap.


    I quite often I attack people in the terms of the schedules and stepps .... some people are "almost alergic" to my presence sometime. Since people feel chocked with my blutness , stuborness and my "crusades" when it comes to scheduels.



    But as I said we are probably have a fairly different picture of the word bitchslap. (langauge problem)






    Now I am going to bed before I write more of the nonsense.

  6. #66
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    oh for god sakes...


    if the bitchslap is to put someone in their proper position, to let them know where they really are in the scheme of things, then yeah, extroverted thinking. Announcing resoundingly what is objectively real is something a normal person can properly identify as "using Te".
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

    Boy meets Grr

  7. #67
    Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    oh for god sakes...


    if the bitchslap is to put someone in their proper position, to let them know where they really are in the scheme of things, then yeah, extroverted thinking. Announcing resoundingly what is objectively real is something a normal person can properly identify as "using Te".
    Fabulous. +1 Kalach.
    ENFP with kick*ss Te | 7w8 so | ♀

  8. #68
    Senior Member sculpting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Wanna know something hilarious?

    Your statement I put in bold above is very Fi. You're feeling almost ENFP-ishly morally superior, based on what you're "vibe-ing" from the posts, here.

    So, what would the INTJ-analog be to the Te-bitchslap? The "Fi complaint"?
    The Fi pout. Hmmmf.

    I now work with about seven million enfps. (or thereabouts)

    We are fucked up managers when stressed. We do not trust, we micromanage, we are too biased by emotion.

    Rarely does anyone go off on an emo bitchslap. We do have very loud convos and we all try to step in and lead in a vacuum.

    I did see an enfp pushed to the point where he said "I dont want to hear any more of your ideas, if you cant do the job, let me know and I'll do it for you."

    Another said "If you read nothing else, read the BOLD" in her email.

    For me, learning to let go and trust in the competency of another is very important-I have to trust they can hold up their part, so that I can focus on mine. Once I allow the trust to flow, then we become a team.

    We also display some nasty territorial/competitive traits that will make us become negative at others who move in on our area. I have known this about myself for several years, and found it to be repulsive, so tried to quell it, but I see it as a visceral upwelling in other enfps I work with. I pretend it didnt happen, as I suspect later they always regret it.

    This is what makes a tert function such a bitch to deal with-every good aspect comes with a bunch of subconscious contamination.

    antisocial-enfp Te is much more Si, than Ni, so I suspect it may not feel like "well executed Te" to an INTJ even under the best of circumstances

  9. #69
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Fabulous. +1 Kalach.
    However......




    You wanna watch where the knowledge of some other person's objective standing comes from. If it's determined by any number of real things that aren't interpreted by you, then the burst of explaining to someone else who or what they are is basically a public service. You're relaying vital information, and hitting all the high notes right in the sweet siren song of idealised "Te".

    No one does this though.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

    Boy meets Grr

  10. #70
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Got one, i think. (it goes something like this)
    I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar in a restaurant many moons ago, which i very much enjoyed for all the interesting folk i used to meet and all the subsequent journeys. Sometimes we would get awfully rude customers, my usual way of dealing with them was just to counter their difficultness with smiles and gentle friendliness... which often had a disarming effect. There was this one occaision where i really could not stand the superiority complex of this particular gentleman... no p's and q's, harsh tone, clicking fingers to get attention, complaining about the most trivial things and generally being an arse. The crunch was when he looked over to me and in a harsh and condecending manner beckoned me to come over with two fingers. I walked up behind him and whispered in his ear "it takes more than two fingers to make me come" and flounced off. He reddened and was quiet until he left.


    Haha, it's actually quite gross, i don't know what possessed me.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Humanitarian and Non-profit orgs and ENFPs
    By Malkavia in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 08:34 PM
  2. [ENFP] So this infamous ENFP "Te Bitchslap".....
    By Malkavia in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 02:50 PM
  3. [ISFP] ISFPs (and anyone else) share your art!
    By KarliJoanne in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 12:23 AM
  4. [ENFP] ENFP (females esp), please share your insights!
    By JoyOfTraveling in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 10:59 AM
  5. share your favorite short stories!
    By miss fortune in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO