How do you judge people between good and bad?
Everytime when you first get to know someone after a significant period of time, we often implement our judgment on them. Though I'm curious to see what would catch your attention the most?
1. Someone who is not tied down by society's constructs.
2. Confidence and politeness that goes hand-in-hand.
3. Abillity of seeing goodnes in everybody, or naivity.
4. Openmindedness and able to share and talk about their deep, inner-feelings.
5. How they treat their family members, including siblings and especially mothers (because we all know it's never an easy task to deal with our mothers)
1. Rudness, even if it's unconsciously delivered.
2. Speaking ill of someone and have a tendency to persuade others within the same group.
3. Being too clingy. This should be a known fact that clinginess will not bring you anywhere in any relationship.
5. Negative people. I recently learned how to detach from them. I'm okay with those people who need to vent, but not to those people who often felt hopeless or felt excessively pessimistic about future. Those people can really mentally drain out my energy.