User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    Be glad you haven't been on the receiving end then. My ENTP burst out in tears the one time I went there. It's not something I break out with everyone on a regular basis, nor that I ever wanna break out again.
    my mother's a batshit crazy enfp, i've been on the recieving end thousands of times lol. my teenage years were a 24/7 enfp bitchslap. i've just noticed that when a lot of enfp's 'burn' someone they'll be super proud of themselves, and think it affected the person more than it usually did. not that it can't be really hurtful, i just think enfp's exaggerate and dramatize it in their minds sometimes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    my mother's a batshit crazy enfp, i've been on the recieving end thousands of times lol. my teenage years were a 24/7 enfp bitchslap. i've just noticed that when a lot of enfp's 'burn' someone they'll be super proud of themselves, and think it affected the person more than it usually did. not that it can't be really hurtful, i just think enfp's exaggerate and dramatize it in their minds sometimes.
    I never exaggerate anything!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

@chana I'm hardly proud of it. Quite the opposite in fact. Perhaps you did learn how to close off of it, and I'm sorry to hear that your mother did this so often. The key is in it being properly done, aka, being actually right about the things you're analyzing and that often isn't that easy when you're emotional. Not sure how good your mom is at psycho-analyzing others and using it against them when she's in that state. Often, the first state (the NeTe one) I described is what is others classify as a batshit crazy enfp, ime. If she truly goes into the attack-mode, then I do feel for you for having to grow up with that as well as her for feeling the need to go there that often.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i've just noticed that when a lot of enfp's 'burn' someone they'll be super proud of themselves, and think it affected the person more than it usually did. not that it can't be really hurtful, i just think enfp's exaggerate and dramatize it in their minds sometimes.
    Yeah, this. Not to say I don't do it myself ... which is probably why it's easy to recognise.

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    Oh it can be emotional as well, coz you're so pissed they pushed you that far.. but it doesn't detract from the strength and preciseness of the character analysis you do, and the emotional bit can actually turn you cruel coz you've so had enough, to the point where you tear them to pieces through analysis and forcefeed them every fucking piece without giving them a chance to digest it, till they cry in complete horror.

Fwiw, you don't wanna go there, as an ENFP.

The calm, detached way is way more healthy for yourself and keeps you from being too cruel.

I've been there. And I must say it's a pretty horrifying experience.

I noticed that my ENFP starts to retaliate, the power is at least triple to a point that I couldn't sleep for days because a) I felt manipulated (he was being overtly emotional and use self-pity way beyond my limit) and b) because I felt exactly what chana mentioned--a mission accomplished vibe, which both have caused me casting even more doubts on him.

I've seen ENFP girls fighting with others, but the level of impact is far different from ENFP men I've encountered. Any thoughts on this?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

^^ It's not the first, nor will it be the last time that ENFPs don't get taken seriously. That's ok.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFJ

ENFP bitchslap? lol... more like a fail-slap. Anyone with perception can see it coming a mile away, and prepare accordingly. I had a few ENFPs attempt this on me, not only did I turn everyone against them, use them up for what I could before I ditched them and then door slammed their ass and left them in the cold. Too easy. Now an INTJ/ENTJ Te bitchslap, that can be scary because their Te smack downs tend to be less emotionally aimed and go after shit that matters.
    Ground control to Major Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    ENFP bitchslap? lol... more like a fail-slap. Anyone with perception can see it coming a mile away, and prepare accordingly. I had a few ENFPs attempt this on me, not only did I turn everyone against them, use them up for what I could before I ditched them and then door slammed their ass and left them in the cold. Too easy. Now an INTJ/ENTJ Te bitchslap, that can be scary because their Te smack downs tend to be less emotionally aimed and go after shit that matters.
    y r u so cute??? omg, billy, i just want 2 wet your hair with my saliva and sit on your head until im completely engorjed.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFJ

fap fap fap?
    Ground control to Major Tom

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I don't think you can see mine coming from a mile away. That doesn't make it any more reasonable of a bitchslap though. I'll be fine, fine fine, someone will aggravate me and then I will just *SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!* It's really hard to know the triggers or when it's going to come. Except there are the times when people stand too close to me, and then you can probably see it coming. Because it starts where I get that song, "don't stand so close to me" in my head... (I'm not sure what it's called.) And that's the warning, and I'm pretty sure that's when my face turns sour, and people have about 30 seconds to a minute to catch my drift and give me some personal space.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.