• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF vs. NF

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This thread is not a battle thread, but to post a question from NFs about NFs.

Hopefully this will help the posters to see how they view all other NFs at a glance.

So the rule of thumb is, just post a question and the next poster has to offer an answer by answering the type "within" NF types. You may add explaination if you want as well but please make sure to post the next question upon answering! :)

I'll start first:

Which type is the most soft-hearted?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
^ ENFJs

Which are the best problem solvers?

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4
ENFP.

Which type is most likely to become depressed?

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ENFJ
also, could you explain your reasoning for INFJ?

I think INFJ have many qualities that can be benefitial to children. Being able to strongly empathize will help them to relate much deeper with their children, I think. What's more, they're good at one-on-one communication and it probably helps them to play the role as counselors when needed.

Another point which I come across is that most INFJs have a very strong self-sacrificing nature to their loved ones, along with a strong appreciation in Arts, I think their children will be able to reward from enjoying arts or music once their potentials have been discovered by us.

Which is the most stubborn?

Tough call. I've been thinking about either INFJ or ENFP, but I'm voting for INFJ as it takes a lot of energy for us to accept any change within an established system.

Next question: Who is more talented in music or singing?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Instinct tells me to go with INFP.

Not type-related. I flipped two coins and Lady Luck says ENFP, so ENFP it is.

Which flavour of NF produces the best writers?

probably INFP

which type is the most manipulative?

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Not type-related. I flipped two coins and Lady Luck says ENFP, so ENFP it is.

I'm curious because out of 5 ENFPs that I know of, they're all either damn good at singing or playing a musical instruments.

Which flavour of NF produces the best writers?

I get the feeling the INFPs are damn fine writers, but I haven't met any personally yet.

I like the style of writing from ENFPs particulary the perfect choice of applying analogy in general, yet I do enjoy INFJs metaphoric aesthetic.

But I felt I've always learned a little more insights from ENFPs as INFJs writing structure is quite familiar to me.

So ENFP.

Next question: Who gets jealous easily?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ Who gets jealous easily?

In my experience I would have to say INFP. My ex was SUPER jealouse!

Where do INFJs like to hang out at? What do they like to do for fun?

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Where do INFJs like to hang out at? What do they like to do for fun?

1. Cafe that's quiet (can be difficult to find one these days) and bookstores.

2. I think most INFJ love to have a deep conversation in a comfy book cafes or anything that's relaxing and tranquilizing with a company of three, or less.

Next question: Which type has the biggest heart to forgive and forget?

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ

Which type is the most devoted to a long-term relationship?