• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF vs. NF

WhimsyGirl

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Which NF is the most emotionally/actually stable?

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Which NF is the most emotionally/actually stable?

Wow, this is tough. I think all having an emotional stability can be seen as a challenge to most NFs.

I would say ENFP as they really tried hard to stay away from conflicts, unless others initiated or it's not Fi-related issues.

Which NF is most nostalgic?

Mia.

I think INFJ have many qualities that can be benefitial to children. Being able to strongly empathize will help them to relate much deeper with their children, I think. What's more, they're good at one-on-one communication and it probably helps them to play the role as counselors when needed.

Another point which I come across is that most INFJs have a very strong self-sacrificing nature to their loved ones, along with a strong appreciation in Arts, I think their children will be able to reward from enjoying arts or music once their potentials have been discovered by us.

Tough call. I've been thinking about either INFJ or ENFP, but I'm voting for INFJ as it takes a lot of energy for us to accept any change within an established system.

Next question: Who is more talented in music or singing?

I agree with INFJ for best with children, due to the almost psychic connection. I also think INFJ would be the most stubborn, because they are described as the most independent of all the NFs.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Most nostalgic: ENFJ and INFP

Which NF was most likely to be voted as class clown in high school?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This gotta be ENFP.

Which NF has a strong tendency of becoming nihilistic?

Trick question: all NFs have built-in anti-nihilism mechanisms.

Which NF is most likely to start a revolution?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP's for sure.

Which NF do you want on your side in a knife fight?

any NF that is an E8

which NF is most likely to beat Chuck Norris in a fight?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP

Which NF has the most refined taste?

ENFP (or any NF that is 3w4)

which NF is most likely to start up a successful company?