• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] I Love INFP's / INFP stalker thread

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Basically because i want Kasper to stalk me, 'cause he's a hunk 'o burnin' love.

But I *DO* think INFP's could be the most stalkable type, we can be shy, retiring types that once you dig a little deeper have all kinds of awesome crazy going on.

I mean, srsly, who WOUDN'T want to stalk us?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:wub:

I has ether, and I can use!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I want to stalk people, but its in a stalk and prey sort of way so I refrain.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I'm happy with all forms of loving stalking.

I wouldn't stalk me, it wouldn't be very interesting to stand outside my bedroom window all the time waiting for me to do things or go places and realising it would never end up happening.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Part of the reason is that you won't tell the stalker stalking is creepy, unlike most other types. Oh, *cough* and the all kinds of awesome stuff, of course, how could I forget! :D

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I wouldn't stalk me, it wouldn't be very interesting to stand outside my bedroom window all the time waiting for me to do things or go places and realising it would never end up happening.

I'd totally stalk you Senza, even on the days when you hide under the covers. I'd wait for those little glimpses when you had to venture forth for such practical (and annoying) things like food, water and bathroom breaks.

That didn't sound creepy at all...

There are 5 users browsing this thread and I'm the only one who's not anonymous.

STALKERS.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i live with me so stalking myself is a moot point

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm watching you.
h36II.jpg

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
That shade of red really suits you Oaky.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh...I've been stalked before.....can't say it was fun.....

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I'm a pretty good stalker if I may sat so myself.